Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well, I am at work and the test is at home. If I take a pic and do that tonight, will it be too late?

Well, I broke down. BFN, just as I thought. I made sure not to use the loo for 4 hours before, because it wasn't fmu. So it shouldn't be a false neg, I'm 13 dpo. Darn it, not this month. Ahhhh. I'm going to try using Preseed this coming month. Fx for the rest of you still in the tww!

The 'strength' of hpt I used was '20', which is pretty low. Is this what y'all use? I would have 20 HCG built up by now if I had a wee one cooking :( I'm trying not to get too discouraged and just carry on to next month, but we all know how difficult that is! :flower:

Well, I am at work and the test is at home. If I take a pic and do that tonight, will it be too late?

what do you mean 'too late' Wendy?

**NEvermind, I couldn't see your first post :) I understand what you mean now. I don't think you're supposed to 'interpret' tests after 10 mins, no?

Posey - :(..was it one that said you could do before due date?? Hard not to hold onto hope until she comes!

Posey - :(..was it one that said you could do before due date?? Hard not to hold onto hope until she comes!

Hmm, it doesn't say, but it is low HCG levels that it picks up. I know I'm not fully out until AF comes, but at 13dpo it should show up with concentrated urine. Poo poo poo.

Hmm, it doesn't say, but it is low HCG levels that it picks up. I know I'm not fully out until AF comes, but at 13dpo it should show up with concentrated urine. Poo poo poo.

Yeah hold in there! :dust:

Ok Fertility friend members - am I being really thick here or what. Just signed on apperently I already opened an account. Gone into it clicked on the calendar dates and added the OPK results so far and CM over last weekend but how do you add AF? How can it tell me what cycle day I am on when it doesn't know where I began?

And really weirdly I seem to have added data in October 2009 - some really odd temperatures at odd times and and OPK positive two weeks before I got my postive hpk - I have no recollection of putting this in...unless the site layout has changed???? Really weird!!!

ok found it - menses??? Got it. Oh it is confusing, so many things to click on. I do remember temping for a short time but must of had no idea - it sayd 6.30 am one day, 12pm the next...lol. Sorry for rambling aload of rubbish - boredom setting in again xx

ok I tell it I spotted on the sat and sun and light on the mon. It then tells me I had a cycle on sat 17th dec (3 day??) and another cycle on mon 19th dec - I really find it strange!!!!!!! Is it just me??? no patence that is my trouble!

Oh no!! That's backwards Keri!!! Lol. The top is today the darker bottom is yesterday morning

Rant over - got as far as I can. Had to delete all stuff from 2008, then delete the spotting days and just have AF on the Monday. Added OPKs and BD's but without temps it won't predict ovulation. Just hope I caught it.

And hey check me with my link to my chart in the signature - well just want to be like you guys, don't wanna miss out ;) Wish I hadn't thrown my thermoniter away now and wish I'd temped all month ...hey I guess if AF comes that could be my consolation prize!! Might use my son's in ear one in the morning lol!

good luck Sarah - hope you get the 2nd interview!

That's what I thought. Usually right after the egg drops my opks start getting lighter.. And fast. So I think it was building yesterday morning cuz that was almost a true positive. So it must have been + all yesterday and the egg dropped late last night- early am. I've taken 2 more opks at work today and the line was barely there, and now it's gone. Oh.. Fxed!!! We did bd last night and everything was right. Position, orgasm etc. Yay!!

Gosh, so much news to catch up on! Im waiting for someone or a few people to get their BFP! I really hope you guys do!

Fingers are crossed for all you guys in limbo x

Also, i got better symptoms after my missed period, but i did get an upset stomach and pains for one night only, and tingling in my right boob, a feeling i had never felt before x

That's what I thought. Usually right after the egg drops my opks start getting lighter.. And fast. So I think it was building yesterday morning cuz that was almost a true positive. So it must have been + all yesterday and the egg dropped late last night- early am. I've taken 2 more opks at work today and the line was barely there, and now it's gone. Oh.. Fxed!!! We did bd last night and everything was right. Position, orgasm etc. Yay!!

How do you know when you egg dropped? I had a strong positive Sun morning and a lighter one Sun evening. But instructions tell me I ovulate 48 hours after the surge. I thought maybe then I ovulated on Monday but didn't temp. Had a big drip of egg white (TMI) on the sunday but now not sure if I ovulated sunday or monday??

Oops my bad! Then your all good! "Boy O "Boy I just about Pi**ed my pants..
On face book it said a man was shot and killed at 200 smith ave, here in rockford IL My friend lives at 202...O my lord, I was shaking!

Gosh, so much news to catch up on! Im waiting for someone or a few people to get their BFP! I really hope you guys do!

Fingers are crossed for all you guys in limbo x

Also, i got better symptoms after my missed period, but i did get an upset stomach and pains for one night only, and tingling in my right boob, a feeling i had never felt before x

So all ok with the spotting yesterday??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"