Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

omg how scary keri!

I have brown spotted today but tht might still be from yesterday, i got doc appointment on monday x

omg keri! scary

I brown spotted today, but it could be from yesterday! I have an appointment at the docs monday, i am scared but ive heard that this can be normal x

Gemmy.. If you take opks throughout your surge. Key word is surge. It comes on fast and goes away just as fast. Usually I can see my opks.. No 2nd line then I get a second line , but it's faint. It will get darker and darker until it's as dark or even darker than the control line. Then it will get lighter and lighter and go away. Your body is only sending out the LH to get your eggy to be released. That's it's job. So once the eggy has been released the opks get lights and fade away to nothing. It's only positive when the test line is as dark or darker. Everything else is a negative. So I had made a game of trying to pin point as close as possible the time of the eggy dropping. I had it down to a 4 hour window one time. This takes dedication and obsession. Lol. But many women on here do it. It's really cool. But my hubby threw a fit last month so I swore off obsessing, testing, temping. It just happens I took an opk and it looked like it was on it's way up to positive. 24 hours later.. A faded line and now it's down to nothing. So I almost missed it. I sure miss temping.

Ahh I see PostalMom! I did a digi but could tell the stronger one from lines. Hope you caught it!!!

I'm just watching this:

https://youtu.be/2SeRH8rtp6s

having seen lots of recommendations on here - I'm 20 mins into it, it makes me laugh lol. It is good. An hour long! Keeping me busy, would recommend to those who haven't seen it x

Well, I am at work and the test is at home. If I take a pic and do that tonight, will it be too late?

what do you mean 'too late' Wendy?

**NEvermind, I couldn't see your first post :) I understand what you mean now. I don't think you're supposed to 'interpret' tests after 10 mins, no?

Yeah, I don't think you are supposed to look at them past the time limit. and you never know, 14 dpo could be it for you! A girl on another thread got her BFP at 14dpo!

Gemmy.. If you take opks throughout your surge. Key word is surge. It comes on fast and goes away just as fast. Usually I can see my opks.. No 2nd line then I get a second line , but it's faint. It will get darker and darker until it's as dark or even darker than the control line. Then it will get lighter and lighter and go away. Your body is only sending out the LH to get your eggy to be released. That's it's job. So once the eggy has been released the opks get lights and fade away to nothing. It's only positive when the test line is as dark or darker. Everything else is a negative. So I had made a game of trying to pin point as close as possible the time of the eggy dropping. I had it down to a 4 hour window one time. This takes dedication and obsession. Lol. But many women on here do it. It's really cool. But my hubby threw a fit last month so I swore off obsessing, testing, temping. It just happens I took an opk and it looked like it was on it's way up to positive. 24 hours later.. A faded line and now it's down to nothing. So I almost missed it. I sure miss temping.

I don't temp anymore, either. I get so bummed out when my temp starts dropping, which I know means AF is coming. I was obsessing on it way too much, too.

sorry about the double post, didnt think first one sent x

Charps, the brown spotting is probably just old blood being forced out. My doctor told me that brown spotting means that old blood is leaving and that a small amount of pink to reddish blood could be the egg attempting to implant even further in the uterine lining. Definitely get them to check you out on Monday though. I've never experienced bleeding with a BM, so I don't have any advice for you there.

I don't temp anymore either, I was obsessing too much too :) Goodness TTC is such an emotional journey.

Thanks for the thoughts Wendy, I'm not holding out much hope but I know it's still a possibility until AF arrives. Fx for you! When are you going to test again?

Tonight I talked to a fertility Dr.He told me just because you get a rise does not mean you ovulated. "I said really? he said yes. He said if I did not get pregnant this time he is gonna test DH's spermies, also he is gonna give me an ultrasound to see if I am making eggs. I told him I know I make eggs, the question is do they fall off? Or do they turn into cysts? I truly believe in my heart I am pregnant this time, 1 because my temp at night is 98.7-99 every night, every morning its high too..My BB's hurt but they usually hurt 1 week before AF, they have been hurting for a while now, I'm so tired way more than normal, and I don't go this long.....This is really driving me nuts! Pee is negative, so I am up in the air, I really don't get this at all....The Dr. also said for a person who has a 22 day cycle I would OV on cd11 not Cd 18. If you look at my chart at that time is when I had the real ew that stretches I do remember because it was a good ew this time, so if thats when I did it says you can test 10-18 days for a BFP! I am at day 17 today, I have never went past 28 days for af, and its been years since I had a 28 day cycle. 5 years ago it was 26. So now I am 25, did not get af again today. My cervix feels weird. It feels like its way way up there.
And when I touch it, it feels so high like its a grape, So I am confused and I want you girls to really look at my temps and my chart and tell me what you think about this! Dr. also said temping is a waist of time,My Ovulation Chart
What I do know is I drop when af is coming, and I stay that way even at night..

Tonight I talked to a fertility Dr.He told me just because you get a rise does not mean you ovulated. "I said really? he said yes. He said if I did not get pregnant this time he is gonna test DH's spermies, also he is gonna give me an ultrasound to see if I am making eggs. I told him I know I make eggs, the question is do they fall off? Or do they turn into cysts? I truly believe in my heart I am pregnant this time, 1 because my temp at night is 98.7-99 every night, every morning its high too..My BB's hurt but they usually hurt 1 week before AF, they have been hurting for a while now, I'm so tired way more than normal, and I don't go this long.....This is really driving me nuts! Pee is negative, so I am up in the air, I really don't get this at all....The Dr. also said for a person who has a 22 day cycle I would OV on cd11 not Cd 18. If you look at my chart at that time is when I had the real ew that stretches I do remember because it was a good ew this time, so if thats when I did it says you can test 10-18 days for a BFP! I am at day 17 today, I have never went past 28 days for af, and its been years since I had a 28 day cycle. 5 years ago it was 26. So now I am 25, did not get af again today. My cervix feels weird. It feels like its way way up there.
And when I touch it, it feels so high like its a grape, So I am confused and I want you girls to really look at my temps and my chart and tell me what you think about this! Dr. also said temping is a waist of time,My Ovulation Chart
What I do know is I drop when af is coming, and I stay that way even at night..

Yes, my fertility nurse told me the same thing, even if you get a rise, doesn't mean you ovulated. I don't get that. :shrug:

I think your chart looks fine, I think you ovulated when FF said you did. And a dip at 7 dpo is normal-if you look at Sarah's chart, she had a big dip at 7 dpo. That is what's called an implantation dip. So maybe you are PG! Hopefully your temp will go back up tomorrow:happydance:

It is a good idea to get the spermies checked-my DH had his checked and we found out he has issues with morphology. They like to do a couple samples a few months apart, to see of the 1st sample was a fluke.
GL Keri!

I don't temp anymore either, I was obsessing too much too :) Goodness TTC is such an emotional journey.

Thanks for the thoughts Wendy, I'm not holding out much hope but I know it's still a possibility until AF arrives. Fx for you! When are you going to test again?

Oh, I dunno when I will test again. I think my CM is turning yellowish, and that usually happens before I get AF. No spotting yet though, so that's good. I normally spot quite a bit before AF, and nothing yet.

So I might just wait it out and see if AF shows up. I am tired of getting BFN's!!

I had yellow for over a week cervix is high so is temp

I have just voted on your baby names sarah :)

Thanks Gemmy! Hubby and I were talking about names tonight. His favourites are Olivia, Sophia, Lila, Claire, and Madison if we have a girl. His boy favourites were Peter and Logan, but he feels that we need to find some more that would have the potential to suit him more. I wish that you could know the sex as soon as you know you're pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->