Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Tonight I talked to a fertility Dr.He told me just because you get a rise does not mean you ovulated. "I said really? he said yes. He said if I did not get pregnant this time he is gonna test DH's spermies, also he is gonna give me an ultrasound to see if I am making eggs. I told him I know I make eggs, the question is do they fall off? Or do they turn into cysts? I truly believe in my heart I am pregnant this time, 1 because my temp at night is 98.7-99 every night, every morning its high too..My BB's hurt but they usually hurt 1 week before AF, they have been hurting for a while now, I'm so tired way more than normal, and I don't go this long.....This is really driving me nuts! Pee is negative, so I am up in the air, I really don't get this at all....The Dr. also said for a person who has a 22 day cycle I would OV on cd11 not Cd 18. If you look at my chart at that time is when I had the real ew that stretches I do remember because it was a good ew this time, so if thats when I did it says you can test 10-18 days for a BFP! I am at day 17 today, I have never went past 28 days for af, and its been years since I had a 28 day cycle. 5 years ago it was 26. So now I am 25, did not get af again today. My cervix feels weird. It feels like its way way up there.
And when I touch it, it feels so high like its a grape, So I am confused and I want you girls to really look at my temps and my chart and tell me what you think about this! Dr. also said temping is a waist of time,My Ovulation Chart
What I do know is I drop when af is coming, and I stay that way even at night..

My doctor said that temping is good only if you have a stable body temperature. If you tend to fluctuate AT ALL, it's not a good measurement. I've only ever had good luck with temping. My charts are exactly as they should be and it makes it easy for me to predict what my body is doing. I know that a rising temperature does not always mean that you have ovulated though. Your body will attempt to ovulate every month even if you don't release an egg as long as your estrogen levels are stable.

I had a huge dip at 7dpo and my doctor told me that is likely when I implanted based on my current HCG levels.

Based on your chart, I'd say that you ovulated on CD18, just as FF says. Keep in mind that cycles change at the drop of a hat based on what's going on in your life and can change from 20 days to 35 days in one cycle and stay that way for the rest of you life.

Even if you implanted today (based on your temperature dip), it's too early to be having symptoms like sore BBs. I'm barely showing symptoms and I likely implanted 15 days ago.

If you want a definite answer, I guess you should try to go get a blood test. I still think it's too early though.

I'm sorry to be so negative. I just don't want to get you too excited. I desperately hope that you are pregnant, but I'm just trying to give you the information that I got. Good luck to you!!!!!

I don't think it's the rise that confirms ov, but the sustained rise and the temperature shift. Erratic temps do throw things off, but your temps don't look crazy all over the place to me, Keri. Your doc sounds a bit negative, but maybe he's just trying to be overly rational or something. :shrug:

Yes, if you had a 22 day cycle, you would have ov'd on CD11, but like Sarah said, there are things that can throw it off and your doctor should have mentioned that too. It's totally possible that you ov'd earlier because you said you were having thermometer issues, but like everyone else, I'm inclined to go with FF this cycle and say you're sitting at 7DPO (8DPO today). That dip is really promising and I wouldn't test again for another 2-3 days because if it was implantation, you wouldn't get good hcg levels for a couple of days.

I know how it feels to expect your body to do one thing and have it do something completely different, I mean, my last cycle was 33 days long! I've never gone over 28 days! But your chart does say you got another patch of fertile CM around CD17-18, so maybe your body tried to ov at it's usual time and couldn't for some reason, that's why you had that fertile CM around then...but then it finally did push through on CD18. I would say relax..and I would keep temping, because you know your body and if after ov, your temps always stay elevated, well, keep seeing if they're elevated. I hope they stay up for 9 more months. ;)

That makes sense,so I will wait then...I am gonna
POAS Tuesday.... If AF don't show.....If negative
I will then go take blood...

I don't temp anymore either, I was obsessing too much too :) Goodness TTC is such an emotional journey.

Thanks for the thoughts Wendy, I'm not holding out much hope but I know it's still a possibility until AF arrives. Fx for you! When are you going to test again?

Oh, I dunno when I will test again. I think my CM is turning yellowish, and that usually happens before I get AF. No spotting yet though, so that's good. I normally spot quite a bit before AF, and nothing yet.

So I might just wait it out and see if AF shows up. I am tired of getting BFN's!!

Amen to that, my BFN threw my whole morning off, even though I was expecting it lol. I haven't tested again today, I'm going to just wait for AF. x o FX for you!

I just voted on your baby names too, Sarah! Peter Donald was the name of my bio. dad, who passed away this July, so I'm extra partial to that one. Some lovelies on there x x

I don't temp anymore either, I was obsessing too much too :) Goodness TTC is such an emotional journey.

Thanks for the thoughts Wendy, I'm not holding out much hope but I know it's still a possibility until AF arrives. Fx for you! When are you going to test again?

Oh, I dunno when I will test again. I think my CM is turning yellowish, and that usually happens before I get AF. No spotting yet though, so that's good. I normally spot quite a bit before AF, and nothing yet.

So I might just wait it out and see if AF shows up. I am tired of getting BFN's!!

Amen to that, my BFN threw my whole morning off, even though I was expecting it lol. I haven't tested again today, I'm going to just wait for AF. x o FX for you!

I only ever got a BFN once and it haunted me forever! I never wanted to see that stark white strip again. So I have NEVER tested before AF is overdue. When do you expect your AF?

I just voted on your baby names too, Sarah! Peter Donald was the name of my bio. dad, who passed away this July, so I'm extra partial to that one. Some lovelies on there x x

Thanks Posey! I love the name Peter! Donald is my father's name. The second middle name will probably be Robert in memory of my Grandfather. The only thing is that I'm hesitant to use all the names I love as I'm sure we'll have more children. With my luck, we'll probably have all boys too since there hasn't been a female daughter on my husband's side in like 4 or 5 generations!

My fathers name was lesley, I considered leslie ellen if I ever have a girl..
And my husbands grandfather was Lester.....

I only ever got a BFN once and it haunted me forever! I never wanted to see that stark white strip again. So I have NEVER tested before AF is overdue. When do you expect your AF?

I wasn't expecting AF until tomorrow/Monday, but she has reared her ugly head just about half an hour ago :( Oh well, best to get her over with and then get back to trying. How long did you have to wait until you got your first BFP Sarah? We've been trying for 3 months now, I know that's not too long, but I'm starting to worry something may not be 'right'. I know that's silly, but it's hard not to worry when we're doing everything right! :flower:

My fathers name was lesley, I considered leslie ellen if I ever have a girl..
And my husbands grandfather was Lester.....

Leslie would be a lovely way to honor them both!

Thanks Posey! I love the name Peter! Donald is my father's name. The second middle name will probably be Robert in memory of my Grandfather. The only thing is that I'm hesitant to use all the names I love as I'm sure we'll have more children. With my luck, we'll probably have all boys too since there hasn't been a female daughter on my husband's side in like 4 or 5 generations!

I say 'use up' the names you love just in case you only have one boy or one girl, you know? Say you have a boy then two girls, you don't want to have wished you used different names on your first boy :) Besides, you can always repeat middle names between the siblings. I kind of like that idea, I know two brothers who are Mark David and Matthew David. Sounds lovely. :)

I wasn't expecting AF until tomorrow/Monday, but she has reared her ugly head just about half an hour ago :( Oh well, best to get her over with and then get back to trying. How long did you have to wait until you got your first BFP Sarah? We've been trying for 3 months now, I know that's not too long, but I'm starting to worry something may not be 'right'. I know that's silly, but it's hard not to worry when we're doing everything right! :flower:

Sorry the :witch: reared her ugly head!

We had been trying for six cycles before I got my first BFP. To be honest though, I don't really count our first two cycles as we weren't BD-ing when I was ovulating as we didn't really know much about it the first cycle. The second cycle, we were away for the weekend and could only BD once and it was kind of awkward as we were staying with friends, lol.

I got my second BFP on our seventh cycle trying right after my miscarriage. I still find it crazy!

I say 'use up' the names you love just in case you only have one boy or one girl, you know? Say you have a boy then two girls, you don't want to have wished you used different names on your first boy :) Besides, you can always repeat middle names between the siblings. I kind of like that idea, I know two brothers who are Mark David and Matthew David. Sounds lovely. :)

That's what I was thinking too. My favourite first names are Peter and Jacob. I wanted to use Robert and then call him Robbie when he was little, but my husband didn't want people to call him Rob, Bob, or Robbie, so I think that one is going to be a middle name.

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooo sorry af came..............thats the worst!

Girls im cd10 and im so moody and feel like i have period cramps, is it possible to Ovulate this early?

I have just voted on your baby names sarah :)

Come on Wendy don't give up!! stay positive xxx

Thx Laura honey I love you! I also LOVE your new pic, you hot mama!

Thanks honey :) my head is too fuzzy to read all the posts on here i need to find some time to properly catch up, how many dpo are you? Im cd10 and we have been busy but not forced it too much trying to not thinking about baby making but have fun, Im such a moody moo today, im so bloated feels like Period is on its way ive never felt like this so soon? any ideas what it could be? is it too soon for ovulation? :shrug: xxx

Girls im cd10 and im so moody and feel like i have period cramps, is it possible to Ovulate this early?

You can definitely ovulate on CD10! My sister has a 26 day cycle, ovulates on CD10 and then has a 16 day LP!

I have just voted on your baby names sarah :)

Come on Wendy don't give up!! stay positive xxx

Thx Laura honey I love you! I also LOVE your new pic, you hot mama!

Thanks honey :) my head is too fuzzy to read all the posts on here i need to find some time to properly catch up, how many dpo are you? Im cd10 and we have been busy but not forced it too much trying to not thinking about baby making but have fun, Im such a moody moo today, im so bloated feels like Period is on its way ive never felt like this so soon? any ideas what it could be? is it too soon for ovulation? :shrug: xxx

I am a moody moo, too! Big time! No it is not too early, start getting busy with your husband!!:haha:
I have ovulated on CD 10, 11, and 12 before, so it's totally possible!

Well ladies, I am pretty sure I am on the way out...I am 12dpo today and started brown spotting. Also having some light cramps and backpain, so the damn witch is on the way! Poo poo! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->