Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Girls im cd10 and im so moody and feel like i have period cramps, is it possible to Ovulate this early?

You can definitely ovulate on CD10! My sister has a 26 day cycle, ovulates on CD10 and then has a 16 day LP!

Thanks Sarah, thankfully we have made love a few times in the last 2 days I always left it until cd12 to start trying until cd 16, I thought it was way too early, I'm so down in the dumps today for no reason at all :wacko: I'm trying to shake myself out of it im not as bad as i was this morning.. Hope it happens this month ,

How are you now Mummy to be? :D i voted on your baby names, some really sweet ones in there x

I hate being moody i just can't help it :(

Aw babes you know the saying you aren't out until auntie flow rides in on that red bike of hers, x

I don't temp anymore either, I was obsessing too much too :) Goodness TTC is such an emotional journey.

Thanks for the thoughts Wendy, I'm not holding out much hope but I know it's still a possibility until AF arrives. Fx for you! When are you going to test again?

Oh, I dunno when I will test again. I think my CM is turning yellowish, and that usually happens before I get AF. No spotting yet though, so that's good. I normally spot quite a bit before AF, and nothing yet.

So I might just wait it out and see if AF shows up. I am tired of getting BFN's!!

Amen to that, my BFN threw my whole morning off, even though I was expecting it lol. I haven't tested again today, I'm going to just wait for AF. x o FX for you!

I only ever got a BFN once and it haunted me forever! I never wanted to see that stark white strip again. So I have NEVER tested before AF is overdue. When do you expect your AF?

I wasn't expecting AF until tomorrow/Monday, but she has reared her ugly head just about half an hour ago :( Oh well, best to get her over with and then get back to trying. How long did you have to wait until you got your first BFP Sarah? We've been trying for 3 months now, I know that's not too long, but I'm starting to worry something may not be 'right'. I know that's silly, but it's hard not to worry when we're doing everything right! :flower:

Sorry the :witch: reared her ugly head!

We had been trying for six cycles before I got my first BFP. To be honest though, I don't really count our first two cycles as we weren't BD-ing when I was ovulating as we didn't really know much about it the first cycle. The second cycle, we were away for the weekend and could only BD once and it was kind of awkward as we were staying with friends, lol.

I got my second BFP on our seventh cycle trying right after my miscarriage. I still find it crazy!

Hi honey, I voted on your baby names:) I really like Sophia and Henry!

Well ladies, I am pretty sure I am on the way out...I am 12dpo today and started brown spotting. Also having some light cramps and backpain, so the damn witch is on the way! Poo poo! :growlmad:

:( oh no, that is exactly how I start as well around 12 or 13 dpo with spotting. This making baby malarky is hard work, but keep positive hun. You just never know, it may not get to full flow but it's best to not get hopes up. I think you just know sometimes.

I need to get through this week, if I get spotting next weekend that will be it. If I get to Monday - 14opo then I will test!

Girls im cd10 and im so moody and feel like i have period cramps, is it possible to Ovulate this early?

You can definitely ovulate on CD10! My sister has a 26 day cycle, ovulates on CD10 and then has a 16 day LP!

Thanks Sarah, thankfully we have made love a few times in the last 2 days I always left it until cd12 to start trying until cd 16, I thought it was way too early, I'm so down in the dumps today for no reason at all :wacko: I'm trying to shake myself out of it im not as bad as i was this morning.. Hope it happens this month ,

How are you now Mummy to be? :D i voted on your baby names, some really sweet ones in there x

I was definately down in the dumps the day I ovulated. Me and dh ended up bickering and I was crying you know I'm ovulating and my hormones are every where and you still wind me up and I wanted to bd tonight but now I won't want to as I won't want you near me! We did still bd before sleep! But I remember that clearly - last monday! Def. get a case of the blues around ov and af. Hoping for no more af for a while! Enjoy the baby making!

Well ladies, I am pretty sure I am on the way out...I am 12dpo today and started brown spotting. Also having some light cramps and backpain, so the damn witch is on the way! Poo poo! :growlmad:

That's how my last pregnancy started out! Spotting at 11dpo, light cramps, and a backache. I was SO convinced I was out and then AF never showed!

If it helps anyone, my DH and I only BD twice my entire fertile window and here I am pregnant. We were NTNP and I had no idea if I would even ovulate after my miscarriage. We just got lucky.

I'm the same way with trying though Laura! I never wanted to wear my hubby out too soon, so I always started around CD11 or CD12 as I usually ovulate around CD16.

I'm feeling pretty good today. I'm still cautious though. Today is the day when I miscarried last time (5 weeks, 3 days), so I think I'll feel better after I get through today. I feel better this time around though, so I'm hopeful.

Some of my names are getting no love, lol. Not many people like Kingston. DH hates it too. I don't even know if I like it. One of my friends has a little boy named Kingston though and he's a sweetie. Maybe I'm just associating his cuteness with his name instead of his temperament. Hubby looked at the list today and said he wasn't a big fan of Delilah or Grayson either.

Thanks for voting everyone! I love seeing what everyone thinks!!!

I don't temp anymore either, I was obsessing too much too :) Goodness TTC is such an emotional journey.

Thanks for the thoughts Wendy, I'm not holding out much hope but I know it's still a possibility until AF arrives. Fx for you! When are you going to test again?

Oh, I dunno when I will test again. I think my CM is turning yellowish, and that usually happens before I get AF. No spotting yet though, so that's good. I normally spot quite a bit before AF, and nothing yet.

So I might just wait it out and see if AF shows up. I am tired of getting BFN's!!

Amen to that, my BFN threw my whole morning off, even though I was expecting it lol. I haven't tested again today, I'm going to just wait for AF. x o FX for you!

I only ever got a BFN once and it haunted me forever! I never wanted to see that stark white strip again. So I have NEVER tested before AF is overdue. When do you expect your AF?

I wasn't expecting AF until tomorrow/Monday, but she has reared her ugly head just about half an hour ago :( Oh well, best to get her over with and then get back to trying. How long did you have to wait until you got your first BFP Sarah? We've been trying for 3 months now, I know that's not too long, but I'm starting to worry something may not be 'right'. I know that's silly, but it's hard not to worry when we're doing everything right! :flower:

Sorry the :witch: reared her ugly head!

We had been trying for six cycles before I got my first BFP. To be honest though, I don't really count our first two cycles as we weren't BD-ing when I was ovulating as we didn't really know much about it the first cycle. The second cycle, we were away for the weekend and could only BD once and it was kind of awkward as we were staying with friends, lol.

I got my second BFP on our seventh cycle trying right after my miscarriage. I still find it crazy!

Hi honey, I voted on your baby names:) I really like Sophia and Henry!

Thanks Wendy! I like Sophia and Henry too! I'm dying to know if I'm having a boy or girl. My sister didn't find out the sex and it was brutal to buy gifts as she's so picky as it is. I'll be finding out at my 18 week scan!

I was definately down in the dumps the day I ovulated. Me and dh ended up bickering and I was crying you know I'm ovulating and my hormones are every where and you still wind me up and I wanted to bd tonight but now I won't want to as I won't want you near me! We did still bd before sleep! But I remember that clearly - last monday! Def. get a case of the blues around ov and af. Hoping for no more af for a while! Enjoy the baby making!

My hubby just read your post over my shoulder and said that he wishes I were a little grumpy around the time I ovulate. And I said "What? Why???" He then said "Because all you wanna do is jump my bones. A guy needs some time to rest." Bahahahahahaha.....

That's how my last pregnancy started out! Spotting at 11dpo, light cramps, and a backache. I was SO convinced I was out and then AF never showed!

Yah, the spotting started late last night, at 11 dpo....well we will see! I will keep you guys posted!

Sarah at what dpo did you get your BFP the first time?

My hubby just read your post over my shoulder and said that he wishes I were a little grumpy around the time I ovulate. And I said "What? Why???" He then said "Because all you wanna do is jump my bones. A guy needs some time to rest." Bahahahahahaha.....

Lol!! Well he is getting lots of rest now and he will need it because he will soon be getting up in the night changing nappies, giving his wonderful wife lots of rest and pampering after she gives birth to his child. Not to mention all the pampering you need during pregnancy - back rub, feet rub especially towards the end... Rest while you can! ;)

Lol!! Well he is getting lots of rest now and he will need it because he will soon be getting up in the night changing nappies, giving his wonderful wife lots of rest and pampering after she gives birth to his child. Not to mention all the pampering you need during pregnancy - back rub, feet rub especially towards the end... Rest while you can! ;)

Haha. I've already promised him that I'll be getting up in the night if he works the next day. My sister made her husband get up in the night and he almost lost his job because he was coming to work like a zombie.

He's already rubbing my back and feet all the time, lol. He's been SUPER sweet and I love him even more for it.

Haha. I've already promised him that I'll be getting up in the night if he works the next day. My sister made her husband get up in the night and he almost lost his job because he was coming to work like a zombie.

He's already rubbing my back and feet all the time, lol. He's been SUPER sweet and I love him even more for it.

That's lovely. i found my dh super lovely when pregnant - they ge so protective Yes once they go back to work fair enough. The 1st three weeks with my son though we were both up! He was very colicy and wouldn't sleep or feed very well at the start. Thankfully he fed well once hubby went back to work but I couldn't have coped those first 3 weeks without him in the night pacing and burping, sterilising and helping with feeds!

eoinandconor I just learned this month depending on when you get your AF you can have ovulation on cd 9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18 that sure makes it easier huh!!!!

haha too right Gemmy, let him get all the rest he can he will need it hahahahha, Im in better form now, hubby make me a nice cup of tea and i'm half asleep in front of the fire , boys tucked up in bed its so quiet and peaceful, Oh i we did enough this month then, but we will keep trying until cd 16...

haha ta Keri :) my last cycle was 29 days.. I had my 2 boys without even counting dates like this, now the more i think about it the more complicated it becomes hee hee

Hi ladies, I just finished watching the great sperm race on 4ondemand as it wouldn't work on you tube:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/4od

Anyone not seen it I really recommend it. Shows how against the odds making baby is! Also reminded me about saliva being a barrier - I had forgot that. I had done all this with ds but hoping will be quicker this time!

left side feeling crampy and tummy feels bloated but no different to last two months of 2ww. CM a bit creamy, bb's tingle now and then. Keep eating but think that's boredom of waiting. Want to get past next weekend to testing time :) or AF time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->