Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi ladies, I just finished watching the great sperm race on 4ondemand as it wouldn't work on you tube:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/4od

Anyone not seen it I really recommend it. Shows how against the odds making baby is! Also reminded me about saliva being a barrier - I had forgot that. I had done all this with ds but hoping will be quicker this time!

Just watch this!! wow brilliant, some tips too :)

hey I'm new here, been seriously ttc since July 11, but this last cycle have been really obsessing!

As of 07.01.12 I'm 9DPO, day 26 of a 31-35 day cycle. Couldn't help myself today and did HPT which of course was BFN!! Anyone else at a similar stage? xxx

I thought AF was on her way out...but she came back to day with a vengeance! I was bleeding so heavily, it was kind of scary because it was so surprising. I was so unprepared because I had hardly been bleeding the last couple of days and then BAM! Soaked. And it had to happen while I was out with friends...I had to go straight home and end my night out early. So now I'm wrapped up in a duvet and in my jammies, trying not to over-analyze things. I think I might take a trip to the doctor's office next week to have her check me out. I have some suspicions about what's been going on...but this cycle has been way beyond weird.

hey I'm new here, been seriously ttc since July 11, but this last cycle have been really obsessing!

As of 07.01.12 I'm 9DPO, day 26 of a 31-35 day cycle. Couldn't help myself today and did HPT which of course was BFN!! Anyone else at a similar stage? xxx

I am also 9dpo and was tempted to test early! Trying to tell myself not to tomorrow! Not sure if I can hold out! I tried to not obsess this cycle but am failing at that task. Hopefully we see our BFPs soon! :)

I thought AF was on her way out...but she came back to day with a vengeance! I was bleeding so heavily, it was kind of scary because it was so surprising. I was so unprepared because I had hardly been bleeding the last couple of days and then BAM! Soaked. And it had to happen while I was out with friends...I had to go straight home and end my night out early. So now I'm wrapped up in a duvet and in my jammies, trying not to over-analyze things. I think I might take a trip to the doctor's office next week to have her check me out. I have some suspicions about what's been going on...but this cycle has been way beyond weird.

Oh Ella, that sucks. My AF does that quite often too. I have a light day, 2 medium days, and then a half day with nothing. I start to think AF might be over and then BAM! Cramps and medium to heavy again. Bah! I hate it. I will not miss my AF over the next 8 months!

hi girls..

sorry to hear about af ella, not nice at all. hope she is not as bad today and you can continue into new cycle! also seeing doc will be good for advice. :dust:

welcome beauty you are not alone at all. obsessing is what we all do best, it does help to post here. hi pickle good to see you back hopefully this will be everyone's month! not surprised you guys are getting anxious to test! i'm only 6dpo earliest i will do is friday - 11dpo- but i'm hoping to last out. last as long as you can but sometimes you gotta just do it! good luck and :dust:

glad you enjoyed it too laura ! not sure if overseas can see that link, if not try my previous link to u tube that may work.

well i'm working all day so that will keep me busy i guess and make the day go fast.

Huge drop today ladies....But no af yet down to 97.5
My Ovulation Chart
Implantation dip or she is coming today or tommarow....
Cramping in my lower back, who knows?

:hi: Hi C_loves!!! Welcome to the TWW! 9DPO is always a tricky time, because you hear about all these other women getting BFPs around then, and then you wonder if you're going to be one of those women too. But no worries. You can implant as late as 12DPO so a BFN now doesn't mean anything. :) I hope this TWW ends in a BFP for you!

Thanks ladies. It really does suck. I haven't had anything like this since high school. Though I suppose a longer and extra heavy AF makes sense with a super long cycle, the lining had a longer time to build up...I went medium, heavy, medium, light, light...HEAVY. So bizarre. But I figure it's par for the course. I'm happy this weirdness is happening now while DH is out of town. You know, get the weird cycle done and over with and then get back to the good stuff when he gets back. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Keri- That is a super dip. I hope it's an implantation dip! Stay away AF!! :dust:

Sarah- Happy 5+4! :happydance: :)

Hiya :) welcome to the thread, i'm about cd11 so we are busy TTC at the min, Ive been TTC since June/July aswell, we had a break in Dec and this month feels like a fresh start, I was starting to becomes Obsessed thinking about it non stop, But i've chilled out now not paying too much attention to dates and sign and symptoms just hope that by making love around the fertile time will make it happen for us this time :)

9dpo is really early hang on in there girlie xxx

question!!! I woke up at 2:30 am and stayed up til 5. the 1st temp at 2:30
was 97.5 then I went back to sleep and woke up at 8 it was 98.00
which one should I keep?

Ladies, I'm watching The Great Sperm Race, it's fantastic! It poses a question though... should I not be bd'ing every day during my fertile window? Do you ladies bd every day, or every other day? I have been bd'ing every day when I have ewcm...

which one should I keep?

I would keep the 8am temp, as long as you sleep 3 hrs the temp is accurate, which you did, from 5-8am.

Well ladies, having some light cramps and twinges in my uterus area, and backpain. 13 dpo today, tan-brown creamy CM off and on since yesterday. I still think AF is coming, but I have not seen any red yet.

Welcome to the new ladies! Posey hope this one is it for you:)

Thanks ladies. It really does suck. I haven't had anything like this since high school. Though I suppose a longer and extra heavy AF makes sense with a super long cycle, the lining had a longer time to build up...I went medium, heavy, medium, light, light...HEAVY. So bizarre. But I figure it's par for the course. I'm happy this weirdness is happening now while DH is out of town. You know, get the weird cycle done and over with and then get back to the good stuff when he gets back. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Keri- That is a super dip. I hope it's an implantation dip! Stay away AF!! :dust:

Sarah- Happy 5+4! :happydance: :)

Thanks Ella! We caved yesterday and bought "Grandma" picture frames so that we could tell our parents after our scan in a week and a half!

which one should I keep?

What time do you usually take your temp? If you usually take it way early, then keep the earlier one. If you usually take it later, keep the later one. Or take your first temp and then adjust it to the time you usually take your temp. (www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php)

But if you keep one, I would put the other temp in the Notes section, just so you remember it...that dip might be an important dip. ;)

Sarah that is such a sweet idea about how you will tell your parents, i might steal that idea if i get pregnant, not sure tho if i could wait 12 whole weeks tho before a first scan,

How are you feeling, any sickness? xxx

Ladies, I'm watching The Great Sperm Race, it's fantastic! It poses a question though... should I not be bd'ing every day during my fertile window? Do you ladies bd every day, or every other day? I have been bd'ing every day when I have ewcm...

That was the tip i picked up on too Posey, also i think we were leaving it too late sometimes we waited until cd13 to bd ekk.. This month we started on cd8 then cd10 and twice yesterday because we just felt like it if you get what i mean ;) it said that the more excited the male is the better sperm is produced and the faster and further they go :) :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->