Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Girls I feel weird today, almost like TMI ya know when ya BD and ya haven't BDed for a while, your sore like a strecthy feeling down there its weird.....
and 1 side of my back hurts bad the right side....What the heck is this???
Temp: But I went to sleep at 7:30 and woke up at 2:30
Im really starting to wonder if I am pregnant here.......
Im off big time!!!!

Girls I feel weird today, almost like TMI ya know when ya BD and ya haven't BDed for a while, your sore like a strecthy feeling down there its weird.....
and 1 side of my back hurts bad the right side....What the heck is this???
Temp: But I went to sleep at 7:30 and woke up at 2:30
Im really starting to wonder if I am pregnant here.......
Im off big time!!!!

Fx for you Keri, when is you af due?

Well thats a good question LOL Normally every month I run 22 days...
This month FF said I OV on cd 18 which puts me 9dpo, well in my life I have never had a cycle passed 28 days, so I start today-tommarow or I know I am pregnant!:happydance:
Im on cd27 today!

This month FF said I OV on cd 18 which puts me 9dpo, well in my life I have never had a cycle passed 28 days, so I start today-tommarow or I know I am pregnant!:happydance:
Im on cd27 today!

If you had O on cd 18 then it might not show up positive until 14 days after O .. so give your self 5 more days maybe?

Whats your common LP?

When I eat 3 pieces of pizza and a bowl of cocoa puffs somethings up!!!!!
Thats alot!

Im on cd27 today!

If you had O on cd 18 then it might not show up positive until 14 days after O .. so give your self 5 more days maybe?

Whats your common LP?
I have an appointment for a blood test on Tuesday if I
don't get af, I have never ever went passed a 28 day cycle,
so I am pretty sure it will be a plus if I do!

Im on cd27 today!

Whats your common LP?

Sometimes its possible to O late for no real reason at all and its perfectly normal, so if you have tested neg it might be because the hormone is still too weak to detect, if you O'd on cd 18 and you are now 9dpo then implantation would only just be occurring, maybe thats why you are feeling alittle off? and if your LP is 13, you have still 4 more days to go to get the hormone strong enough to be detected on a hpt, keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Im on cd27 today!

Whats your common LP?

Sometimes its possible to O late for no real reason at all and its perfectly normal, so if you have tested neg it might be because the hormone is still too weak to detect, if you O'd on cd 18 and you are now 9dpo then implantation would only just be occurring, maybe thats why you are feeling alittle off? and if your LP is 13, you have still 4 more days to go to get the hormone strong enough to be detected on a hpt, keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:

and on a negative note, because you O'd later than you normally do it means your af will be later than normal as LP is alway the same after you O, fx that its not that and you get your BFP x

WOW, Keri sounds good! I think everyone has their fingers crossed for you!!! good luck you deserve it! xx

Hi everyone!

Everything looking good for you Keri, can't wait for the next week to come around...hoping for BFP's all round!

Photo idea sounds lovely Sarah! Please post a scan on here too!

Wendy - wow things looking good for you, you could be our next BFP!! Good luck!

Posey and Laura - yes the programme suggests timing it to get a constant amount of good sperm. Well this is what I did this month:

BD around day5 to freshen up the sperm lol.

day11 BD evening
day 12 FMU digi opk negative - NO BD
day 13 FMU digi opk negative - BD evening (really felt ovulation coming!)
day 14 FMU digi opk positive - BD evening - EVENING digi opk positive
day 15 FMU digi opk negative - BD morning - BD evening - EVENING digi opk negative

day 16 wake with stinging urine and blood - so no more BD!

During BD used Preseed and propped up bum under pillow. Stayed lying down as long as possible but should have gone for a wee, would have got a bd in on day 16 too!!! Maybe should have played tennis ;) lol

How are you doing Charps?

2 Light pink spots...a small bit of brown... if it gets red or heavy I will update!
Temp is now 99
3:24 Nothing...
I felt a wet sensation and I went UT-OH
Well I was wet, so I checked up there and
thats when I had a pink dot, then a brown
dot mixed with white cm...Now its gone...

Hey Gemmy

Im good thanks still no spotting, the morning sickness has def kicked in but its all day nausea! But im not complaining. lol.

Like i said on here before, i bd so many days in a row i think from cd 10 cnt remember when we stopped, i stopped because i got a uti! Hopefully you have caught that eggy!

Good luck to everyone still in, and big hugs to those who got af! xx

2 Light pink spots...a small bit of brown... if it gets red or heavy I will update!
Temp is now 99
3:24 Nothing...
I felt a wet sensation and I went UT-OH
Well I was wet, so I checked up there and
thats when I had a pink dot, then a brown
dot mixed with white cm...Now its gone...

babes if you are 9dpo it could be implantation spotting fx

i love those pregnancy tickers! i want one!

TOMORROW IS MONDAY - 7 DPO - HALF WAY THROUGH THE 2WW! I will test next monday morning if no blood when i wake.

just told dh that and he laughed. he doesn't think i will last that long :\ !!

:baby dust: ladies in the game! and bless the babies growing in the bumps! looking forward to test results and scan pics x

Im so scared right now she might start flowing!!!!!
Its a horrible feeling!

Ugh I caved this morning and tested at 10 dpo and of course BFN! :( my temperature also dropped this morning so I feel AF is on her way! Trying to stay positive but its really hard!

No flow, but its like red
nothing has even come out on its own..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"