Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I happen to have a rare mid month period which lasted 3 days (due to stressful lifestyle change), my question is is there a possiblity that I ovulated?

If so, I could be waiting also as we had unprotected sex due to me bleeding (i was thinking that it's a period so it will be okay!)

Btw, we do want children in the future so if I am pregs it's fine just sooned than expected....

xx

Hi ladies. Just checking in, hope you all have a good week ahead. Who's even in the tww right now, I can't remember!!!??? Afm, cd3, in the throws of AF. She was mean to me on the first day, super crampy, but now she's settling :) I'm feeling very down today about this whole TTC thing. I went to a 2 year old's birthday party on the weekend (so much fun), but of course two of my hubby's friend's wives have to tell us they're pregnant. I want very badly to feel happy for them, and a part of me does... but I just wish it were me. I just feel like every month coming, it's always going to be a BFN. I have had such a trying year, losing my Mom and my Grandma and my bio. Dad, I just wanted this to be easy... wishful thinking I suppose :) Anyways. This coming month I'm going to try PreSeed (if my order gets here in time!) and possibly only bd every second day instead of every day? Who knows how I'll feel once it's time, I usually feel poorly when I miss a 'fertile window day' of trying. Best of luck to everyone out there this month :dust:

Hi ladies, I just finished watching the great sperm race on 4ondemand as it wouldn't work on you tube:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/4od

Anyone not seen it I really recommend it. Shows how against the odds making baby is! Also reminded me about saliva being a barrier - I had forgot that. I had done all this with ds but hoping will be quicker this time!

I watched first 5 min. of this on YouTube.... wow it is Great!!! can't wait to watch more!

Good positive attitude keri :)

Sorry you've had such a tough year Posey, keep your chin up, it will happen for you! hugs x

I know when you look information up lots of places say you should bd every other day or three times a week, but if you arent always sure when u ovulate isnt it best just to do it every day for a few days over your fertile period? I know they say it can hinder the quality of sperm, but doesnt the majority live up there for a few days anyway! I think there is no harm in trying every day if you can handle it! I know last month i was so fed up i was like right im going to catch that egg! However, some people get there Bfp even if they only bd twice so?What is the answer lol?

Went to the doctors today, pretty boring! She just asked if i was taken folic, worked out my due date for me, even tho i knew. I said midwife will be in contact with me! Dont know what i was hoping for but still! lol

I def wanna watch the great sperm race xx

I'm out of the TWW...but I'm still here. lol.

AFM: Went to the doctors today because of the weird bleeding. Doc says I had a m/c. :( I never even got a BFP....So I have to be on this medicine to stem the crazy bleeding and I have to have an ultrasound done sometime in the next couple of weeks. Not the reason why I wanted my first ultrasound, but what can you do? Surprisingly, I'm not super sad about it. I mean, I'm sad, but I'm not depressed. I managed to go to work and not spend the entire time thinking about it...But the doctor only confirmed what I had been thinking and I had my cry about it last week, so maybe that's why I'm not so sad. And on the plus side, this means that I can get pregnant and that's a blessing. I mean, I was so worried that I would never be able to have a baby, so this at least, gives me some hope that it can happen again and maybe next time, I'll get to see my bean and watch it grow into a little bundle of joy. :)

But enough about me...How are you lovely ladies today?

Sorry AF showed up Keri, but hooray for longer cycles!

:hi: kism! Welcome to the TWW! I'm not sure about mid-cycle bleeds. If you're not temping or doing opks, then it's kind of hard to tell whether or not you ovulated at all. I would say that your bleeding could have been ovulation bleeding, but it usually doesn't last so long...so I don't know. Sorry. But, let us know how it's going! And feel free to join us!

:hugs: Posey! I wish it was easier for us as well. I've been seeing so many babies and today I felt like I was surrounded by newborns...It's tough, but we'll get our BFPs yet and then we'll be the ones with the adorable little bundles. :) Let me know how the Preseed goes. I've been thinking about trying it out in February.

Hi ladies. Just checking in, hope you all have a good week ahead. Who's even in the tww right now, I can't remember!!!??? Afm, cd3, in the throws of AF. She was mean to me on the first day, super crampy, but now she's settling :) I'm feeling very down today about this whole TTC thing. I went to a 2 year old's birthday party on the weekend (so much fun), but of course two of my hubby's friend's wives have to tell us they're pregnant. I want very badly to feel happy for them, and a part of me does... but I just wish it were me. I just feel like every month coming, it's always going to be a BFN. I have had such a trying year, losing my Mom and my Grandma and my bio. Dad, I just wanted this to be easy... wishful thinking I suppose :) Anyways. This coming month I'm going to try PreSeed (if my order gets here in time!) and possibly only bd every second day instead of every day? Who knows how I'll feel once it's time, I usually feel poorly when I miss a 'fertile window day' of trying. Best of luck to everyone out there this month :dust:

Chin up Posey, how long have you been trying again? It is hard I know, but be positive that each month you can start a fresh. Definately go for the preseed - I have this month and it "worked" the month I tried with DS after trying unsuccessfully for almost a year, and also no luck when ntnp previous to this for several months. I hold lot of faith in it helping those poor little spermies survive against the odds (see great sperm race) - they thrive in in. Be sure not to use any other lubricants or saliva as they all create a barrier. Go for every other day to give the sperm chance to build up and be stronger. Quality of sperm not quantity. Also make sure you enjoy the bd and not just quicky - if the man gets more excited for longer it will build up and then when he comes it will shoot further inside you. They say it helps if you orgasm at this point so the contractions help pull them up. Basicly enjoy the bding, don't feel compelled to do every night. Also freshen them up few days before start of ov. I am in the 2ww at the mo, 7dpo. Good luck hun xx

Hi ladies, I just finished watching the great sperm race on 4ondemand as it wouldn't work on you tube:

Anyone not seen it I really recommend it. Shows how against the odds making baby is! Also reminded me about saliva being a barrier - I had forgot that. I had done all this with ds but hoping will be quicker this time!

I watched first 5 min. of this on YouTube.... wow it is Great!!! can't wait to watch more!

Ahh yes it is great isn't it, the whole thing was on you tube, hope you see the whole 55 mins soon!

I'm out of the TWW...but I'm still here. lol.

AFM: Went to the doctors today because of the weird bleeding. Doc says I had a m/c. :( I never even got a BFP....So I have to be on this medicine to stem the crazy bleeding and I have to have an ultrasound done sometime in the next couple of weeks. Not the reason why I wanted my first ultrasound, but what can you do? Surprisingly, I'm not super sad about it. I mean, I'm sad, but I'm not depressed. I managed to go to work and not spend the entire time thinking about it...But the doctor only confirmed what I had been thinking and I had my cry about it last week, so maybe that's why I'm not so sad. And on the plus side, this means that I can get pregnant and that's a blessing. I mean, I was so worried that I would never be able to have a baby, so this at least, gives me some hope that it can happen again and maybe next time, I'll get to see my bean and watch it grow into a little bundle of joy. :)

But enough about me...How are you lovely ladies today?

Sorry AF showed up Keri, but hooray for longer cycles!

:hi: kism! Welcome to the TWW! I'm not sure about mid-cycle bleeds. If you're not temping or doing opks, then it's kind of hard to tell whether or not you ovulated at all. I would say that your bleeding could have been ovulation bleeding, but it usually doesn't last so long...so I don't know. Sorry. But, let us know how it's going! And feel free to join us!

:hugs: Posey! I wish it was easier for us as well. I've been seeing so many babies and today I felt like I was surrounded by newborns...It's tough, but we'll get our BFPs yet and then we'll be the ones with the adorable little bundles. :) Let me know how the Preseed goes. I've been thinking about trying it out in February.

Ah Ella at least you know what happened. It will happen again. Sorry short responce gotta come off here for a bit, back later, take care, hope the bleeding calms down. Hey you are super fertile now like sarah was!!! xx

Ahh yes it is great isn't it, the whole thing was on you tube, hope you see the whole 55 mins soon!

Yeah I found the 55 min one -but only had 5 min. time to watch yesterday... waiting for some time to watch all... do you think it's a bad idea to watch together with DH??? or will it be a turn off?

so sorry to hear - ladies who got their AF in the last few days....(trying to keep up with all the postings) Keep positive!!!:winkwink: so important not just for baby-making...but for your general health and mind.

I love this quote:

"People believe what they want to believe. And this alone, explains what they have or don't have".... I have to remind myself of this all the time whenever I think it will never happen for me.:flower:

https://youtu.be/ZIPPIjkQ-lo
This is me singing check it out!

Yeah I found the 55 min one -but only had 5 min. time to watch yesterday... waiting for some time to watch all... do you think it's a bad idea to watch together with DH??? or will it be a turn off?

Depends on dh.... mine could hear it as I watched on lap top...don't think he was bothered about watching it. Deep down would have liked him too but only if he had seemed more interested. I don't want him to think about it 24/7 like I am. He does mention it a lot though x

Depends on dh.... mine could hear it as I watched on lap top...don't think he was bothered about watching it. Deep down would have liked him too but only if he had seemed more interested. I don't want him to think about it 24/7 like I am. He does mention it a lot though x

Yeah my DH thinks I think about it too much ...so maybe I shouldn't show him!! He thinks I analyze things way too much and he always tells me he is certain it will happen one day...(I keep thinking... ya but how!)

Yeah my DH thinks I think about it too much ...so maybe I shouldn't show him!! He thinks I analyze things way too much and he always tells me he is certain it will happen one day...(I keep thinking... ya but how!)

Definately watch alone, grab all the tips and work your magic on him!

Yeah one day dh will say "stop getting your hopes up" then another day a joke like "you are growing my baby in there" or "good night to both of you!" And it makes me smile but then I know he is getting his hopes up too. If I tell him how my tummy is feeling and he starts believing it, when af comes I feel like he thinks I'm a fool. I try and play it down but am bursting inside with excitment of what *could* be happening right now! He knows I am constantly on this at the moment though! Good luck!

I guess I was wrong. I just had to tell DH about the miscarriage, since he knew about me going to the doctors today and just telling him made me so sad. :( I think I always knew it, but didn't want to think about it too hard and now I have to and it kind of sucks. But, give me an hour and I'll be back to my old positive self.

It's too bad DH is out of town during the fertile bits of my cycle, because I'm extra fertile now, right?...I guess I'm missing out on my chance for a BFP, but when he gets back, my cycle should be back on track, so maybe Feb will be my month. :)

And Keri, your voice is so lovely. :)

Definately watch alone, grab all the tips and work your magic on him!

Yeah one day dh will say "stop getting your hopes up" then another day a joke like "you are growing my baby in there" or "good night to both of you!" And it makes me smile but then I know he is getting his hopes up too. If I tell him how my tummy is feeling and he starts believing it, when af comes I feel like he thinks I'm a fool. I try and play it down but am bursting inside with excitment of what *could* be happening right now! He knows I am constantly on this at the moment though! Good luck!

That is so funny - sounds like me - I always down play it and try not to get his hopes up when I think I may be preggers but inside I am dying with hopes and excitement!! He knows it makes me sad when i get AF so maybe that's why he doesn't like talking about it much. After 10 years I think we've done too much talking about it! :)

Ladies --- Listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eucch_vrtEY

Don't know if you all know about the "law of attraction"... but Ester Hicks is a believer in that... This woman is asking her a question - then listen to Ester Hicks reply.... I truly believe my thoughts are not in line with my desires even though I like to think they are.....

I guess I was wrong. I just had to tell DH about the miscarriage, since he knew about me going to the doctors today and just telling him made me so sad. :( I think I always knew it, but didn't want to think about it too hard and now I have to and it kind of sucks. But, give me an hour and I'll be back to my old positive self.

It's too bad DH is out of town during the fertile bits of my cycle, because I'm extra fertile now, right?...I guess I'm missing out on my chance for a BFP, but when he gets back, my cycle should be back on track, so maybe Feb will be my month. :)

And Keri, your voice is so lovely. :)

Ella - I'm so sorry to hear about your m/c.... hugs to you!!
Hang in there - it's promising that you can get pregnant!
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->