• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thanks! Have u had any of these symptoms? I hope we all get our BFPs :)

Well my symptoms are getting really meaningful - I just sent my husband out for cake at 11 o clock at night - and he rolled his eyes and said "ohhhh here we go again" lol

and earlier during dinner i had to actually spit food out because i tasted something rotten. i do that when im preggers. he just looked at me and said "it's official" haha

if i get a bfn this month i will forever be convinced that whatever was fertilized couldn't hang on during implant. but as far as conceiving, i'm sure we did. tests are still neg so far though :)

Angela22 That is a great feeling isn't it. I am sooooo happy for you guys. :) I hope you get your BPF soon! I am dying to know.
I still feel like AF is coming and not because of cramps or anything but because I am so irritable. Which is normal for me a few days b4. But I usually spot too and I haven't had that :) I would like to know now tho because we may be moving to CA in our near future and it would be nice to know if I will be moving preggo or not. lol

:( i dont have any symptoms.. maybe cos ive had a really busy day im not sure, also ive been really snappy.. a usual sign AF is on her way :( fx she doesnt appear really ready for my bfp ... Angela really excited for u hope u get your BFP soon! and Fx for all you other ladies xxxx

Well ladies, I have no self-control - lol

I tested again this morning with a 10 miu test and got nothin.

About 9 dpo now I think? Does this mean it didn't stick this cycle? Am I out of the game?

What do you guys think? I've always tested early with my daughters and it showed up by now I think?
:cry:

Well ladies, I have no self-control - lol

I tested again this morning with a 10 miu test and got nothin.

About 9 dpo now I think? Does this mean it didn't stick this cycle? Am I out of the game?

What do you guys think? I've always tested early with my daughters and it showed up by now I think?
:cry:

Don't be sad. You are so not out of the game until the witch lady sings. lol or something like that. ;) Hang in there a few more days. :hugs:
I didn't get a BFP until I was 6 weeks plus with 2 of my kids.

:( i dont have any symptoms.. maybe cos ive had a really busy day im not sure, also ive been really snappy.. a usual sign AF is on her way :( fx she doesnt appear really ready for my bfp ... Angela really excited for u hope u get your BFP soon! and Fx for all you other ladies xxxx

That is exactly how I feel. I have been so ornery. I feel tons better today. I sat in my front yard under a shade tree and read for a lil while. It was such a nice way to escape from the worry of this. I feel so much better. :flower: I hope you feel better soon.

I went and had a wax today ouch! that took my mind of it for a while.. been so busy tho.. got boys into bed at 7 30pm , then dress maker came for my final fitting on the bridesmaid dress so im all sorted now :) just going for a tan tomorrow and nails on thurs yay.. Wedding is on Friday and the witch is also due on Friday ekkk

Ive got one more hpt a digital one.. when do you all think i should test, i had a smiley face on cbfm on saturday the 30th July..

Iwannabfp you sounded like you had a nice day :) doing anything nice tomorrow? when you gonna test again ?

Angela dont feel down! just try and wait until AF is missed, every pregnancy is different you still have a huge chance xxx

Thanks girls! I still have majorly strong symptoms too - but hose negatives are killin me :)

Iwannabfp - you have so much more will power than I do! Good girl reading under the tree for awhile! :)

Laura, you'd better wait it out and test later - you see how they're killin me! :D

I went and had a wax today ouch! that took my mind of it for a while.. been so busy tho.. got boys into bed at 7 30pm , then dress maker came for my final fitting on the bridesmaid dress so im all sorted now :) just going for a tan tomorrow and nails on thurs yay.. Wedding is on Friday and the witch is also due on Friday ekkk

Ive got one more hpt a digital one.. when do you all think i should test, i had a smiley face on cbfm on saturday the 30th July..

Iwannabfp you sounded like you had a nice day :) doing anything nice tomorrow? when you gonna test again ?

Angela dont feel down! just try and wait until AF is missed, every pregnancy is different you still have a huge chance xxx

OH how exciting. :) I love being pampered. You ovulated two days later then me. I am going to test Sat morning if AF hasn't arrived. No plans tomorrow. Maybe some more reading. :hugs:

Amanda :) so if i ovulated 2 days after u i have agessss to wait to test yet! auk going out of my mind i swear....

Hang in there Angela! why dont u buy one test for every day up until af is due! ration them haha

Lol - yeah a ration would be good! :) I am totally losing all self control now - I tested AGAIN this afternoon - as if it changed in 4 hours since this morning HAHAA

Amanda I have no idea how you're holding off that long! Saturday???!!! :) Good job!

Laura remind me again how many dpo are you? I think I'm 9 or so...

Sooo I went to the website of First Response Early Result and saw this online calculator that gives you a countdown clock to when you can test using their tests. You plug in your LMP and it starts a running clock counting down to when you can test. Cool, I thought, until the clock was counting from 3 HOURS and some odd minutes left until I should test! :shrug:

Sooo I went to the website of First Response Early Result and saw this online calculator that gives you a countdown clock to when you can test using their tests. You plug in your LMP and it starts a running clock counting down to when you can test. Cool, I thought, until the clock was counting from 3 HOURS and some odd minutes left until I should test! :shrug:

hmmm I still would wait until ur due. When is that anyway?

Hi ladies!! Tested past 4 days in a row and negative so far :-(
Cramps, backache, acne as per usual pre af, but still hopeful... am `i crazy to still be hopeful?? Good luck all testers.

Not at all. I'm hopeful up until I see AF and even then sometimes I still remain hopeful until I see bright red.

I am due for AF today! and 14dpo... I am anxiously waiting for tomorrow morning to be here. I have only EPT once yesterday evening and it was neg. I am hoping i was still to early. wish me luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->