Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

ella sorry if response was blunt earlier, truely sorry for you. sorry it is sinking in now but you definately are right to share your feelings. that makes it so tough for you that dh is away, might your fertile time have moved now because of your loss? take care and keep posting u will feel better x

Thanks ladies! I'm feeling better already. Chocolate and cuddles with the kitties works wonders. :)

And Gemma, I didn't think your post was blunt at all. In fact, it made me smile. :)

You know, now that you mention it, I have no idea when my fertile time is going to be. I'm still dealing with this stupid AF, so who knows when it's going to happen. But I think the meds the doctor gave me are going to make me have a period in 21 days, at least that was the impression he gave me, so I guess I wouldn't want to fall pregnant before that anyway. If it does come then, I'll be back on a 28 day schedule. But I'm also tempted to not take the meds and just see how things go. I feel a bit confused at the moment, but I guess I'll just wait and see....and temp. I think temping will help.

But until then, I'm here for you ladies. Show me the BFPs! Starting with you, Gemma. 7DPO...when are you going to test?

that is a bit confusing with the meds, hard to decide. maybe next time you speak to the doctor you might get a better idea. you really need to be with dh at ovulation time! do you use opk as well as temping?

well i'm sooo tempted to test on friday when i will be 11dpo but really should wait until the weekend at least! due monday but when there are two digi home tests lying in my draw that i got on amazon ages ago with my opk and preseed i know i am going to be extremely tempted. but absolutely gutted if it's negative. just don't know.

enjoy your choccy and hope dh is around soon if not now x

Hey, im new thought id pop in here say a quick hello, :), ttc my 2nd child, already have a DD and she is 5, would luv a little brother or sister for her, fingers crossed it happens soon, im not gettin any younger :)

:cloud9:

Hi ladies,

I am 14 dpo today, with brown spotting off and on. No AF yet, but I am pretty sure she is on the way the next day or so. I am not going to bother to waste a test, just going to wait until she shows up! This Clomid is def making my LP longer, I guess that is a good thing.

GL Gemmy, you will be testing soon:happydance: And so sorry to hear about a M/C Ella, wow. Did you have any idea or symptoms?

Keri, sorry that AF got ya, but glad you had a regular cycle. I will be joining the AF club soon!

Hi Gemmy and thank you for the welcome...

We would like to try in the future but if I was pregnant it would be lovely x

hi to all the new ladies :) looking forward to getting to know you.

Shame about af charps. it is good you never had to see a bfn though. i'm in two minds about testing early.

Hey, im new thought id pop in here say a quick hello, :), ttc my 2nd child, already have a DD and she is 5, would luv a little brother or sister for her, fingers crossed it happens soon, im not gettin any younger :)

:cloud9:

Hiya welcome :flower:

I'm Laura im coming 29 in march, i have 2 little boys 4 and 3 years old TTC 3rd baby,

How long have you been trying for baby number 2? we have been trying since July with a break in Dec, i'm almost in the tww.

Hi ladies. Wow y'all have been busy!! I can't catch up! Thought I'd day hi to all of you. Sarah thanks for the hello! I'm rooting you on!! About Robert.. My husband is a Robert. He didn't mind being called Robbie as a child, but as an adult he hates the name bob. He prefers Robert. His mom and did still call him rob from time to time but I always call him Robert. I promise I'll look at your names soon. Works been a bear and I'm running tired. I've been getting up at 5am now to iron clothes for dh make a hot breakfast for everyone, school lunches, get the family and lastly myself ready . These 10-12 hour work days are just awful. And I joined the gum last Friday but have yet to go. I'm trying to squeeze it in between the bus stop and making breakfast. Lol. It's only 2 minutes from where I live.

I think I'm 5 or 6 dpo. Do you count the day you o as day 1 or the next day. Since I stopped temping I didnt get cross hairs. Also I have a dr apt for the 18th. Maybe I'll have good news that day? I'm going in for my annual, but mostly because from checking my cp I have been feeling a polyp growing on my cervix. And it wasn't there 4 months ago. I'm concerned. I've already had cryo done before for precancerous cells.

welcome! how long until you are due af?

I am not sure what af means but I am due for a period (if i get one) on the 16th of January... is this what you mean?x

Yes Kism - AF is means "Aunty Flow" - period. Or sometimes known as the witch ;)

Hey you are due the same day as me :) Not too much longer to wait now. I think I am likely to do an early test on Fri 13th as the wait is killing me now!!

Are you thinking of testing early or waiting? Keep us up to date !

Hi ladies. Wow y'all have been busy!! I can't catch up! Thought I'd day hi to all of you. Sarah thanks for the hello! I'm rooting you on!! About Robert.. My husband is a Robert. He didn't mind being called Robbie as a child, but as an adult he hates the name bob. He prefers Robert. His mom and did still call him rob from time to time but I always call him Robert. I promise I'll look at your names soon. Works been a bear and I'm running tired. I've been getting up at 5am now to iron clothes for dh make a hot breakfast for everyone, school lunches, get the family and lastly myself ready . These 10-12 hour work days are just awful. And I joined the gum last Friday but have yet to go. I'm trying to squeeze it in between the bus stop and making breakfast. Lol. It's only 2 minutes from where I live.

I think I'm 5 or 6 dpo. Do you count the day you o as day 1 or the next day. Since I stopped temping I didnt get cross hairs. Also I have a dr apt for the 18th. Maybe I'll have good news that day? I'm going in for my annual, but mostly because from checking my cp I have been feeling a polyp growing on my cervix. And it wasn't there 4 months ago. I'm concerned. I've already had cryo done before for precancerous cells.

Woah! You sound busy!! Hope you get some time to yourself soon!

Count 1dpo as the day after you ovulate. I ovulated Mon 2nd, so counted Tues as 1dpo.

Kism.. AF - aunt flow, the witch, your period. There's a list of abreviations on Herr dome where. Dh- husband.. Bb- boobies. Dpo- days past ovulation. Cd- cycle day. There's a lot of them. Oh!! Bd- baby dance,sex. You'll get the hang of it! Welcome!!

Kism.. AF - aunt flow, the witch, your period. There's a list of abreviations on Herr dome where. Dh- husband.. Bb- boobies. Dpo- days past ovulation. Cd- cycle day. There's a lot of them. Oh!! Bd- baby dance,sex. You'll get the hang of it! Welcome!!

haha I hope so! Thank you x

welcome! how long until you are due af?

I am not sure what af means but I am due for a period (if i get one) on the 16th of January... is this what you mean?x

Yes Kism - AF is means "Aunty Flow" - period. Or sometimes known as the witch ;)

Hey you are due the same day as me :) Not too much longer to wait now. I think I am likely to do an early test on Fri 13th as the wait is killing me now!!

Are you thinking of testing early or waiting? Keep us up to date !

Wow Gemmy that's great!

I have to say and I am not sure if I am imagining things) but when I just went to do a wee I felt cramps in my pelvic area, but I mean under my belly button by about 3-4 inches. I remember with my first child (she is 10 now) I had this in the first few months. Gosh this is the second time in the past 2 days I have had a remarkable feeling. 48 hours ago I noticed that my breasts and BOTH nipples were sore.... hence why I decided to look into the whole ovulation and bleeding thing.

Also, I think I'll wait for a missed period before I do a test as I would hate for it to be negative if I do it too early!

hmmmmm

AF is scheduled for Jan 15th. 6DPO I developed a not so normal acne beard and have had deep dull nagging cramps. Because I am newly TTC I am a complete idiot and tested Sunday because I just needed to know and surprise surprise BFN. smh. I am pretty sure I have POAS syndrome and if it is in my house I will pee on it. LOL. So now I am impatiently waiting.

Hello Ladies,

Just checking in.

Good luck Wendy! I hope that you get your BFP and that the spotting is just a symptom. My doctor told me that some women spot their entire pregnancy and that they're just fine.

Welcome to all the new ladies! It's nice to meet you. :flower:

I'm feeling pretty good today. I'm exhausted and my heart is pounding to beat all hell, but other than that, no adverse symptoms today or yesterday. :thumbup: (So far today anyway - touch wood!)

I have my second interview today for my promotion and I am SO bloody nervous. It's not until 1:45, so I have to work for about 4 and a half hours, then do my hour and a half interview, and then finish my work day. I can't wait for 5pm!!! I know that they're interviewing some external candidates who have been doing the exact job for a little while, but I'm hoping my passion and work skills will put me above them, but we'll see.

Hi, can someone do me a favour, I just can't seem to work when i will Ovulate, the more i look the more confused i get, my last you dates when af started are 2nd Dec and 29th Dec... ta x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->