Just used the countdown to pregnancy website where you get the ticker from

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/ovulation_calculator.php

And if you put in last period 29th Dec, average cycle 30days it says:

You will likely be most fertile between
Tuesday January 10, 2012 and Saturday January 14, 2012

If you conceived this cycle your estimated due date would be
October 4, 2012

Hope that helps x

Thank you so much Gemmy, i just kept getting mixed up the more i tried to figure it out, I will have another look at the link tonight:flower:

Does that mean i'm due to ovulate on 14th Jan , and then i start the tww ? my brain is asleep today, i'm having one of them days! :wacko:

It gets confusing hey. I guess if your last af was thurs 29th dec after a 30 day cycle then your next af is due sat 28th jan. Is your luteal phase is normally 14 days you should ovulate on sat 14th jan as you say. Are you going to opk? If I were you I would start using them on the tuesday. Do you usually have a 30 day cycle? Can it change a lot? :dust:

What do you mean Gemmy i got my af?? Im pg :S lol

I just had to scroll back to find what you ment as I know you are preggers - I wrote charps but I ment to write wendy!!! as I was responding to her post two above saying she was spotting on 14dpo and felt like af had arrived - still don't know if it did though.....silly me, I always muddle up names IRL too! Hope you and bump are well xxxx

ahh your the first one to say bump to me, felt all funny inside lol!!

Hi ladies, hope you're all having a good Tuesday. Thank you for the kind words Gemmy and others... I'm feeling better today :) Cd4 for me, I think DH and I are going to BD every 2nd day starting around cd10 or so, and see if that catches the lucky egg this month :) Best of luck to everyone! And hello to the new folks :flower:

October 4, 2012

Hope that helps x

Thank you so much Gemmy, i just kept getting mixed up the more i tried to figure it out, I will have another look at the link tonight:flower:

Does that mean i'm due to ovulate on 14th Jan , and then i start the tww ? my brain is asleep today, i'm having one of them days! :wacko:

It gets confusing hey. I guess if your last af was thurs 29th dec after a 30 day cycle then your next af is due sat 28th jan. Is your luteal phase is normally 14 days you should ovulate on sat 14th jan as you say. Are you going to opk? If I were you I would start using them on the tuesday. Do you usually have a 30 day cycle? Can it change a lot? :dust:

Thank you so much Gemmy :hugs: makes more sense now, LP is always 14 days, I don't have any opk.. i'm just gonna try as much as we can the rest of this week, TMI I feel like I am near ovulation as i'm starting to get ewcm, x

October 4, 2012

Hope that helps x

Thank you so much Gemmy :hugs: makes more sense now, LP is always 14 days, I don't have any opk.. i'm just gonna try as much as we can the rest of this week, TMI I feel like I am near ovulation as i'm starting to get ewcm, x

hi my brain is asleep too as i just realised that is this saturday and today is the tuesday when you start being fertile! woohoo, get dancing and enjoy yourself. hey just thought, it must be tougher for you with two little boys that can get out of bed and run into your room?! i always feel slightly conscious of the fact ds is in the next room but at least he is behind bars lol x

I think that might be my secret nightmare...a kid walking in on us BDing. Because if they're old enough, you can't erase that memory. That's staying with them... If they're younger, well, that's less mortifying, but still embarrassing. :shy:

October 4, 2012

Hope that helps x

hi my brain is asleep too as i just realised that is this saturday and today is the tuesday when you start being fertile! woohoo, get dancing and enjoy yourself. hey just thought, it must be tougher for you with two little boys that can get out of bed and run into your room?! i always feel slightly conscious of the fact ds is in the next room but at least he is behind bars lol x

Haha Gemmy! I love the "but at least he is behind bars!"

Ahh another TWW.... I completely changed by strategy this cycle, after having irregular cycle the last two months I decided to not even try to caluculate O date. last cyle started 12/16 AF lasted 4 days Me and DH started BD everyother day from 12/21 until just the other day......so fingers crossed. If my cylce is like last AF is due around 1/17......I think but will hold off testing until 1/31 if not showing up
oh i also took mucinex daily

gl :flower:

Good luck Moose31! What does Mucinex do? It sounds like you have a really good chance this time! FX for you!!

:hi: Welcome moose!! Hope your TWW goes by quickly and you get your BFP at the end of it!

Sarah! Happy 5+6! :) So close to a sweet pea!

Oh Ella, I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had a hunch that that's what was happening to you, but I didn't want to say anything or jinx anything. I know that you didn't really know, but it's hard none the less. I only knew I was pregnant for one week before I lost it and it was devastating. Let me know if you want to talk. You can add me to facebook or e-mail me or something else entirely. :flower:

Thanks for the sweet pea thing! I can't believe it will be a sweet pea tomorrow!

well it looks like AF is here, dang it! Almost red flow and full out cramps. Crap. Oh well. Onto Clomid round #3.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies still in! I will be stalking:)

Ahh another TWW.... I completely changed by strategy this cycle, after having irregular cycle the last two months I decided to not even try to caluculate O date. last cyle started 12/16 AF lasted 4 days Me and DH started BD everyother day from 12/21 until just the other day......so fingers crossed. If my cylce is like last AF is due around 1/17......I think but will hold off testing until 1/31 if not showing up

Good luck Moose31! What does Mucinex do? It sounds like you have a really good chance this time! FX for you!!

Thank you ! Mucinex is an expectorant ( cough medicine that loosens mucus in chest) but also loosens cervical mucus ....

Thank you ! Mucinex is an expectorant ( cough medicine that loosens mucus in chest) but also loosens cervical mucus ....

Huh. Very neat. Do you just take it up until you ovulate or the entire cycle?

Thank you ! Mucinex is an expectorant ( cough medicine that loosens

mucus in chest) but also loosens cervical mucus ....

Whoa !!! What?!?! Please tell me more! Lol

You have to stop taking mucinex at ovulation...afterwards it makes it hard for the egg to implant. But if you take 200mg a day, it helps make your mucus more mucusy. :) You have to drink at least a glass of water when you take it though and make sure you stay hydrated...

I think I might try some preseed in March if it doesn't happen in February. Trying to get in there with a 2012 baby...but I'll gladly take a 2013 one. :) Any baby really.

:hi: Welcome moose!! Hope your TWW goes by quickly and you get your BFP at the end of it!

Sarah! Happy 5+6! :) So close to a sweet pea!

Oh Ella, I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had a hunch that that's what was happening to you, but I didn't want to say anything or jinx anything. I know that you didn't really know, but it's hard none the less. I only knew I was pregnant for one week before I lost it and it was devastating. Let me know if you want to talk. You can add me to facebook or e-mail me or something else entirely. :flower:

Thanks for the sweet pea thing! I can't believe it will be a sweet pea tomorrow!

Thanks Sarah! I appreciate it. :) I may just take you up on that sometime.

Yeah, the past couple of days have been a bit rough because it's so hard not to think 'What if' and 'Why' and try to figure out if it was something I did or if there was something I could have done...But I think it would have been tougher if I had gotten a BFP, for me and DH. So I guess it was for the best that I was sitting in limbo forever. And DH is out of town at the moment, so I can't even get a good cuddle off him. But I'm feeling better and the progesterone is helping. Definitely elevating my temps though...I wonder if FF is going to give me crosshairs in three days.:haha:

well it looks like AF is here, dang it! Almost red flow and full out cramps. Crap. Oh well. Onto Clomid round #3.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies still in! I will be stalking:)

Sorry honey :hugs: I hate that witch :nope:

Fingers crossed for next time :kiss:

October 4, 2012

Hope that helps x

Hahahahaha behind bars :haha:

I'm so tuned in at night every little sound from them i can hear even if we aren't bding , but it would be awful if they walked in, shocked for life haha

We got busy last night again, hubby doesn't know whats hit him,:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->