Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

soo confused. Feel so nauseous on and off and dizzy. Still spotting brown like start of AF. Half of me says I have a chance, the other half says not a hope in hell - this is AF! Really confused today :(

What's the update Gemmy? Still fx that it's IB and the :witch: doesn't show x x x

Thanks hun.....well still just don't know!

10dpo. Yesterday at 9dpo some spotting then seemed stop before bed. Woke up this morning and decided to POAS with FMU before wiping and seeing blood and just to know what would happen if I did. BFN on digi. Not even any lines to agonise over - maybe a good thing. So when wiped still light brown on tissue. If pushed tissue up slightly - sorry if tmi - there was a more reddish tone. But then nothing.

Spent half the morning googling what happened to other people when this has happened and just left with some hope on one hand and zero on other.

Right now no blood. Slight tummy ache. But when af comes this is what happens on 12 or 13 dpo. But then I remind myself - I am only 10dpo! But will I just spot for 4/5 days instead of two. I tell myself this is af - get over it.

Later I start thinking no I still have a chance!! Arrgghhh!!!!

How are you posey?

soo confused. Feel so nauseous on and off and dizzy. Still spotting brown like start of AF. Half of me says I have a chance, the other half says not a hope in hell - this is AF! Really confused today :(

What's the update Gemmy? Still fx that it's IB and the :witch: doesn't show x x x

10dpo. Yesterday at 9dpo some spotting then seemed stop before bed. Woke up this morning and decided to POAS with FMU before wiping and seeing blood and just to know what would happen if I did. BFN on digi. Not even any lines to agonise over - maybe a good thing. So when wiped still light brown on tissue. If pushed tissue up slightly - sorry if tmi - there was a more reddish tone. But then nothing.

Spent half the morning googling what happened to other people when this has happened and just left with some hope on one hand and zero on other.

Right now no blood. Slight tummy ache. But when af comes this is what happens on 12 or 13 dpo. But then I remind myself - I am only 10dpo! But will I just spot for 4/5 days instead of two. I tell myself this is af - get over it.

How are you posey?

I still think it could be IB. I mean, they say that some women confuse IB with AF, so spotting over a couple days doesn't seem too unusual. Keeping my fingers crossed!! Sarah needs another bump buddy! :)

Hmmm, sounds like he is a bit off. My acupuncture lady told me to stay away from soft cheeses, and I think you are supposed to avoid certain types of fish, as well as caffeine.

He said to avoid fish high in mercury, so swordfish, etc. I already knew about the caffeine, so I didn't ask. My sister had the same doctor and he told her no eggs unless they're pasteurized, no deli meat, no sushi, no raw shrimp, no hot dogs, and a whole bunch of other stuff. That's why I was so confused by his answers!

When i was pregnant i was told not nuts, seafood and soft cheeses , and I would tell around 12 weeks not 18 weeks, he sounds abit nutty hee hee , hope you are well and your little mini apple :haha:

Hmmm, sounds like he is a bit off. My acupuncture lady told me to stay away from soft cheeses, and I think you are supposed to avoid certain types of fish, as well as caffeine.

He said to avoid fish high in mercury, so swordfish, etc. I already knew about the caffeine, so I didn't ask. My sister had the same doctor and he told her no eggs unless they're pasteurized, no deli meat, no sushi, no raw shrimp, no hot dogs, and a whole bunch of other stuff. That's why I was so confused by his answers!

When i was pregnant i was told not nuts, seafood and soft cheeses , and I would tell around 12 weeks not 18 weeks, he sounds abit nutty hee hee , hope you are well and your little mini apple :haha:

No nuts? Why is that? I don't think I've heard that one yet...interesting.

The scan will be wonderful Sarah! A little cold gel on your tummy and then you will see your baby :) You won't have anything down there now will you?

I thought it would be a transvaginal ultrasound given that I'm only going to be 7 weeks. Maybe I'm wrong. The doctor did tell me that I need to have a full bladder.

you made me giggle , it wont be a transvaginal untrasound, full bladder helps rise the womb to get a clearer view on the regular untrasound, scans are amazing, take tissues!! can't wait to see a pic x

I heard that nuts were okay as they're another form of protein, but I did hear they were linked to possible nut allergies in children. I have to admit that I ate some the other day without even thinking about it!

I've been researching and cooked seafood is okay as long as it's completely cooked. I've had some cooked shrimp and it's a good lean protein.

The scan will be wonderful Sarah! A little cold gel on your tummy and then you will see your baby :) You won't have anything down there now will you?

I thought it would be a transvaginal ultrasound given that I'm only going to be 7 weeks. Maybe I'm wrong. The doctor did tell me that I need to have a full bladder.

you made me giggle , it wont be a transvaginal untrasound, full bladder helps rise the womb to get a clearer view on the regular untrasound, scans are amazing, take tissues!! can't wait to see a pic x

I'm pretty sure that my doctor told me it would be transvaginal because the baby will be so little. I don't care which one they do as long as my little apple is doing okay. I'm praying that I'll be far enough along to hear the heartbeat!

Mmm...shrimp. You're making me hungry with all this food talk. :)

I'm pretty sure that my doctor told me it would be transvaginal because the baby will be so little. I don't care which one they do as long as my little apple is doing okay. I'm praying that I'll be far enough along to hear the heartbeat!

That will be so nice! I hope you get to hear your little apple's heartbeat too! Even if apple is measuring a little smaller, I think as long as s/he's healthy, that's all that matters. :) Still excited for a pic. :happydance:

My Gp told me incase the baby has an allergy?! I dunno really there are so many restrictions when pregnant and its hard to know which are BS and which arent :shrug:

How are you posey?

I still think it could be IB. I mean, they say that some women confuse IB with AF, so spotting over a couple days doesn't seem too unusual. Keeping my fingers crossed!! Sarah needs another bump buddy! :)

Thanks Ella, I really hope so too! I guess if it's ment to be. I just bought 2 packs of cheap supermarket brand tests to use over next couple of days because I feel a real poas addiction coming this weekend. But if this isn't my month, next month I will be more patient !

How is it going with the meds?

My Gp told me incase the baby has an allergy?! I dunno really there are so many restrictions when pregnant and its hard to know which are BS and which arent :shrug:

No kidding!! I ordered shrimp pasta for lunch with a salad. I asked that the shirmp be cooked very well and that the lettuce be washed twice. I explained that I'm pregnant and that I would be checking!

Hi All! First time poster here! I have just entered the 2WW period...2DPO. Lots of waiting going on here, and I still have a while to go! :wacko:

We had our first miscarriage at 7 weeks - it happened right on Thanksgiving 2011. What a way to remember it. Every year I will be thinking back to what we went through. Probably the worst experience of my life and I hate that there are so many wonderful people experiencing it! There are other plans for us, right?

Anyhoot - pre-miscarriage, I was on a 31-32 day cycle. We waited 1 cycle until we started TTC again. We invested in the CBFM because I had no clue what my cycles would do post miscarriage. So far, everything seems to be tracking along as they've always been. OV on CD18. Going to try to hold out until a week after the :witch: is expected to arrive. We'll see.

FXed for all of you!! This whole forum thing is new to me again (haven't done this since college!) so it will take some getting used to. :huh:

How are you posey?

Thanks Ella, I really hope so too! I guess if it's ment to be. I just bought 2 packs of cheap supermarket brand tests to use over next couple of days because I feel a real poas addiction coming this weekend. But if this isn't my month, next month I will be more patient !

How is it going with the meds?

Keep us updated! :) I hope this month is your month, but if it's not, February might just be the month for both of us! :)

The meds are kicking my butt. lol. I am so hot from the progesterone increase, I've been feeling sort of like I'm running a temperature. I'm not usually this warm during my TWW, but I'm not usually taking progesterone 3 times a day either, I suppose. It looks like I'll be in my TWW for the next 3-4 weeks. I'm getting all the symptoms I usually get during my TWW (headache, high temps, tired, sore bbs), plus a little nausea on and off. HA! I can symptom spot to my heart's content. ;)

But at least AF is really on it's way out now...

Hi All! First time poster here! I have just entered the 2WW period...2DPO. Lots of waiting going on here, and I still have a while to go! :wacko:

We had our first miscarriage at 7 weeks - it happened right on Thanksgiving 2011. What a way to remember it. Every year I will be thinking back to what we went through. Probably the worst experience of my life and I hate that there are so many wonderful people experiencing it! There are other plans for us, right?

Anyhoot - pre-miscarriage, I was on a 31-32 day cycle. We waited 1 cycle until we started TTC again. We invested in the CBFM because I had no clue what my cycles would do post miscarriage. So far, everything seems to be tracking along as they've always been. OV on CD18. Going to try to hold out until a week after the :witch: is expected to arrive. We'll see.

FXed for all of you!! This whole forum thing is new to me again (haven't done this since college!) so it will take some getting used to. :huh:

:hi: Welcome to the TWW, KTJ!!

:hugs: I'm sorry for your loss, but there are definitely plans for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this cycle. I hope there's a BFP waiting for you at the end of it. :)

I wrote down all the dates af appeared and have found my dates range from 25 -30 days, average being 28 days , which means i enter TTW tomorrow :) does having a cycle that varies mean there is something wrong with me ?

Welcome :friends: really sorry for your loss,

Good luck this month, working on my dates i ovulated today so i will be 1dpo tomorrow, We've been trying since July with a break in Dec, feels like a fresh start and i'm really really trying not to get my hopes up, this thread is really lovely all the girls are great, i've been using it since july so if you need any help just ask i'll try to help, Im Laura by the way x

Welcome :friends: really sorry for your loss,

Good luck this month, working on my dates i ovulated today so i will be 1dpo tomorrow, We've been trying since July with a break in Dec, feels like a fresh start and i'm really really trying not to get my hopes up, this thread is really lovely all the girls are great, i've been using it since july so if you need any help just ask i'll try to help, Im Laura by the way x

We will both be pretty close in timing! Here's hoping we both get some good results in the next few weeks :D The wait is horrible! Sometimes I wish I could fly into the future to see what things look like, then come right back.

I think my biggest fear is SEEING a BFP, then bracing myself that nothing goes wrong until I'm much farther along. I know it's not true, but I can't help but think if you have one miscarriage, you're likely to have another. Don't think I can go through that again. It's not in my hands, though.

Anyways - it's a new year for us...2012 is going to be wonderful and bring great things! Think happy thoughts!! :flow:

I wrote down all the dates af appeared and have found my dates range from 25 -30 days, average being 28 days , which means i enter TTW tomorrow :) does having a cycle that varies mean there is something wrong with me ?

I'm no expert, but here's what I've read/learned: The day you ovulate can change each month, which can affect your cycle length. The timing of ovulation can be affected by many things: stress, changes to your life, traveling, sleep, etc.

Your luteal phase is the day after you ovulate until the day before you get your period. Regardless of when you will ovulate, your luteal phase typically remains the same each month.

So, if you ovulate late, your cycle will be longer. If you ovulate earlier, your cycle will be shorter.

I agree with KTJ. :)

Nothing is wrong with you if your cycle varies. It just means something happening pre-ovulation to bump things around. Many women have cycles that vary from month to month. Make sure you keep BDing, just in case you haven't ov'd yet. I forget, Laura, are you doing opks? Or are you just going off of previous cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->