Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I feel like this: :happydance: but I think it's because it's the weekend. :)

AF starting to kick in. 25 day cycle?? Or would AF be plotted tomorrow. Only started to flow 7.30pm Friday night. So confused why AF is early. Maybe last month I got it wrong. The opk still wasn't positive until 2 weeks sunday but I thought I ovulated monday. So my LP isn't 14 days?? Hoping February will be a good month for us all xx

My god we got 8 inches of snow, now tonight its gonna be -2
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~
Heah wendy, yes it has been weird,
my temp has been in the 98's too,
today I was 98.5 Im like what in the world.....:dohh:

Hi all
New to this....but been trying since October 2011....Ovulated on 31 dec/1 jan so period due this weekend really hoping for a positive....anyone else comeing to the end of there 2ww and testing this weekend??
Sar xxx

Hi all

Sarah - that situation must be really hard for you - a lady I work with was in a similar position. If it were me I'd probably try and wait a bit longer (at least til your scan) before saying anything but would claim not to have known at the time of accepting your promotion. I've got a feeling it's going to be fine though - good luck and congratualtions!!! :thumbup:

Fxd for the girls who are O'ing and those in their TWW! :dust:

Afm - Af is 3 days late and I've had a 28 day cycle for the last 3 months. I've had no real symptoms although BBs are a bit tender. Feeling really nervous - when I took 2 early ones and they were negative, I got really upset and don't want to do it to myself again but I guess there's no other way of knowing really is there? I told DH last night that AF was late - hadn't said much to him up to then as I was concerned that he'd worry about me getting my hopes up, or himself. Now it's the weekend and we've got some space, I think I'm going to test today. :shy:

Hi all
New to this....but been trying since October 2011....Ovulated on 31 dec/1 jan so period due this weekend really hoping for a positive....anyone else comeing to the end of there 2ww and testing this weekend??
Sar xxx

Hi Sar

Welcome to the 2ww :) I ovulated the same weekend as you but now AF is here :( she came a few days early. I did test early too.

I hope it isn't the case for you, hope you get your bfp! :dust:

We started trying December cycle after thinking was pregnant in November.

Are you going to test? GL

Hi all

Sarah - that situation must be really hard for you - a lady I work with was in a similar position. If it were me I'd probably try and wait a bit longer (at least til your scan) before saying anything but would claim not to have known at the time of accepting your promotion. I've got a feeling it's going to be fine though - good luck and congratualtions!!! :thumbup:

Afm - Af is 3 days late and I've had a 28 day cycle for the last 3 months. I've had no real symptoms although BBs are a bit tender. Feeling really nervous - when I took 2 early ones and they were negative, I got really upset and don't want to do it to myself again but I guess there's no other way of knowing really is there? I told DH last night that AF was late - hadn't said much to him up to then as I was concerned that he'd worry about me getting my hopes up, or himself. Now it's the weekend and we've got some space, I think I'm going to test today. :shy:

Looking good for you kealey - good luck with the test! Hope you get a bfp :)

Hi all

Good luck Kealey! Let us know how the test goes! I have a good feeling!!

Hi ladies :flower: Just checking in. Sarah, yes, i would wait too to tell my boss... you can't plan these things, for all you knew it could have taken the better part of a year more to conceive again. These things happen. It's far more important than work, so I wouldn't feel too badly.

Wendy, yes I think you're right! I Ov. around cd15, but it varies. Right now I'm on cd8. This month I think we're going to try bd'ing every second day starting around cd10... we had been bd'ing every day around (before, at, and after) ov. day, but after watching 'The Great Sperm Race' we're going to try and let his little swimmers build up for a day in between :)

I work for a family physician, who knows we're ttc, and he said to me a couple of days ago 'You know, just look around... there are people everywhere. This fertilization thing DOES happen.' It made me smile, so I thought I would share.

xo to you all, have a fabulous weekend

Oh, question ladies. Does green tea increase ewcm? Or should I avoid it? I have heard both sides xo

Hi ladies :flower: Just checking in. Sarah, yes, i would wait too to tell my boss... you can't plan these things, for all you knew it could have taken the better part of a year more to conceive again. These things happen. It's far more important than work, so I wouldn't feel too badly.

Wendy, yes I think you're right! I Ov. around cd15, but it varies. Right now I'm on cd8. This month I think we're going to try bd'ing every second day starting around cd10... we had been bd'ing every day around (before, at, and after) ov. day, but after watching 'The Great Sperm Race' we're going to try and let his little swimmers build up for a day in between :)

I work for a family physician, who knows we're ttc, and he said to me a couple of days ago 'You know, just look around... there are people everywhere. This fertilization thing DOES happen.' It made me smile, so I thought I would share.

Thanks Posey! I'm going to wait at least until I'm 12 weeks. Probably longer though. If I can wait until I'm 18 weeks, I will. The policy at work says I only have to work for 13 weeks before going on mat leave and that I only need to provide 4 weeks written notice for the time off, so I should be fine. I'm just worried they'll be like "Well, we hired you to replace _____ since she was pregnant and now you are!" I think they were going to hire another manager anyways though. I pretty much told my boss that we were trying a little while ago, so hopefully she passes it along to my new boss that it's a possibility I'll be pregnant soon. I'm sure I'm just overthinking it and that my new boss will be fine with it. She's a great lady and she knows we want kids.

Hi all

Hi Sar

Welcome to the 2ww :) I ovulated the same weekend as you but now AF is here :( she came a few days early. I did test early too.

I hope it isn't the case for you, hope you get your bfp! :dust:

We started trying December cycle after thinking was pregnant in November.

Are you going to test? GL

Thanks Gemmy, Sorry to hear you didnt get your bfp this month but next month will be here before you know it. i am going to test tomorrow....excited but dont want to get my hopes up.

Will keep you updated xxxx

Update on the test...

:bfp:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

We can't believe it! I think dating system would say that I am 1 month gone already..? How mad's that?! We want to shout it from the rooftops (or at least tell our families) but think it's a bit early yet. Will call docs Monday morning.

On :cloud9: Thanks for your support ladies - I hope 2012 brings many more bumps!

Update on the test...

We can't believe it! I think dating system would say that I am 1 month gone already..? How mad's that?! We want to shout it from the rooftops (or at least tell our families) but think it's a bit early yet. Will call docs Monday morning.

On :cloud9: Thanks for your support ladies - I hope 2012 brings many more bumps!

Awwwww yay! Congratulations!!!!:happydance:

Ps - Gemmy, I'm sorry AF got you :( I hope January is both of our months!!! x x

Thanks Posey! I'm going to wait at least until I'm 12 weeks. Probably longer though. If I can wait until I'm 18 weeks, I will. The policy at work says I only have to work for 13 weeks before going on mat leave and that I only need to provide 4 weeks written notice for the time off, so I should be fine. I'm just worried they'll be like "Well, we hired you to replace _____ since she was pregnant and now you are!" I think they were going to hire another manager anyways though. I pretty much told my boss that we were trying a little while ago, so hopefully she passes it along to my new boss that it's a possibility I'll be pregnant soon. I'm sure I'm just overthinking it and that my new boss will be fine with it. She's a great lady and she knows we want kids.

I say wait until you're comfortable telling, and then do so without feeling sheepish. It's something to celebrate, and your work will just have to understand :) :flower:

Update on the test...

Yahooooooo Kealey!!! :happydance::happydance:
Congrats, so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"