Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ladies, sorry to bother again about this, I'm just still not sure of the answer... as far as you know, is green tea 'good' or 'bad' when ttc? xo

I was told it wasn't good last time but don't remember why. I just remember the fact I stopped drinking it. Or was that with pregnancy itself?? Sorry I'm no help, I can't remember now! I'm just on the decaff tetley at the min!

My fertility Naturopathic Doctor told me green tea was good especially green tea extract (in capsule form)... I have been taking it and drinking green tea... it does have half the caffeine of regular tea but eat something with it or you'll get nauseous...
She may have recommended it to me for the anti-inflammatory reasons.... Since there is a possibility that I may have an immune thing / blood factor issue where body attacks embryo.... but let me do some more research...
I see what you mean - there is a lot of conflicting info..... but come to think of it my ND did say it was to help my "possible" issue... I don't know that I have this or not (but my sister did) and would have to pay $3000 to get a test done in the US... (Dr.Beer's centre)

Ladies, sorry to bother again about this, I'm just still not sure of the answer... as far as you know, is green tea 'good' or 'bad' when ttc? xo

I was told it wasn't good last time but don't remember why. I just remember the fact I stopped drinking it. Or was that with pregnancy itself?? Sorry I'm no help, I can't remember now! I'm just on the decaff tetley at the min!

My fertility Naturopathic Doctor told me green tea was good especially green tea extract (in capsule form)... I have been taking it and drinking green tea... it does have half the caffeine of regular tea but eat something with it or you'll get nauseous...
She may have recommended it to me for the anti-inflammatory reasons.... Since there is a possibility that I may have an immune thing / blood factor issue where body attacks embryo.... but let me do some more research...
I see what you mean - there is a lot of conflicting info..... but come to think of it my ND did say it was to help my "possible" issue... I don't know that I have this or not (but my sister did) and would have to pay $3000 to get a test done in the US... (Dr.Beer's centre)

Yes that's right, it is all conflicting like a lot of things. Some saying it's good some saying bad... You would think it would be beneficial though. I have a feeling that I drank it before when ttc and then when pregnant was worried then because of something I read.

I wouldn't worry about waking up a little early. It's still accurate. It's when you wake up hours before that it gets a little funky...but they have adjusters for that.

The chart comparing is a VIP feature, so if your free trial is over you can't use it...but if you recommend FF to a friend and they sign up, you get 5 free VIP days.

Thanks, so once you move onto the next cycle you can't see previous chart unless vip? My last chart wasn't all that anyway. I have a thermometer coming in the post but currently using a kids in ear one :) Hoping it will make the month go quicker!

Oh, you can see last month's chart. I just thought you were talking about the chart overlay. If you go to the top of your calendar and click the arrow to go back a month/cycle n(or go to the little cycle drop down and pick your last cycle), and then click 'chart graph', it will show you last months chart. :)

i think why they say green tea is bad, is because it stops the absorbtion of folic acid, so i stopped drinking it x

I wouldn't worry about waking up a little early. It's still accurate. It's when you wake up hours before that it gets a little funky...but they have adjusters for that.

The chart comparing is a VIP feature, so if your free trial is over you can't use it...but if you recommend FF to a friend and they sign up, you get 5 free VIP days.

Thanks, so once you move onto the next cycle you can't see previous chart unless vip? My last chart wasn't all that anyway. I have a thermometer coming in the post but currently using a kids in ear one :) Hoping it will make the month go quicker!

Oh, you can see last month's chart. I just thought you were talking about the chart overlay. If you go to the top of your calendar and click the arrow to go back a month/cycle n(or go to the little cycle drop down and pick your last cycle), and then click 'chart graph', it will show you last months chart. :)

Excellent, thank you :)

Update on the test...

:bfp:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

We can't believe it! I think dating system would say that I am 1 month gone already..? How mad's that?! We want to shout it from the rooftops (or at least tell our families) but think it's a bit early yet. Will call docs Monday morning.

On :cloud9: Thanks for your support ladies - I hope 2012 brings many more bumps!

Congratulations :baby::baby::baby::baby: how long have you been TTC

Hiya everyone :) Im 4dpo.. with cramping which is odd for me, late Ovulation i dunno ?? we got jiggy loads ive lost count really hope me managed it this time, Hubby keeps rubbing my tummy, but i dont wait to get my hope up again to see the witch arrive and shatter everything like before..

How is everyone else doing? Posey Charps Gemmy Wendy and Sarah?

Its a very exciting week for us, waiting for our new baby niece or nephew to be born due on the 19th Jan :) i can't wait to find out if baby is a he or she :)

Update on the test...

We can't believe it! I think dating system would say that I am 1 month gone already..? How mad's that?! We want to shout it from the rooftops (or at least tell our families) but think it's a bit early yet. Will call docs Monday morning.

On :cloud9: Thanks for your support ladies - I hope 2012 brings many more bumps!

Hey - I've been off the pill since September so this was cycle 3 I think, we feel lucky for it to have happened soon as we were prepared for it to take a while. :) Good luck! :flower:

Update on the test...

Hey - I've been off the pill since September so this was cycle 3 I think, we feel lucky for it to have happened soon as we were prepared for it to take a while. :) Good luck! :flower:

...and thank you! :)

Nada - I'm really sorry for your loss. :( You've done well to pick yourself up and let's hope you're extra fertile right now! :winkwink:

I'm doing alright. Had some cramping yesterday and today, which freaked me out a little. I'm struggling with when to tell my family. I have my scan on Wednesday and we were going to wait a while, but now I have a lot of pressure on me to pick my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding and I'll be 36 weeks at her wedding, so I definitely need a maternity dress.

My grandmother is also sick and I'm worried that she may pass soon. I don't want her to go without knowing about the baby, so I'm struggling with when to tell her.

Telling my work eventually is looking better as they promoted me and another person, so she'll be a "floater" manager and will go where needed and will replace my old boss when she goes on mat leave, so they'll only have to do a contract mat leave for one of us.

AF showed up yesterday started spotting 2 days ago. :wacko: on a positive note this was my 1st 28 day cycle since stopping BC in April

Hiya everyone :) Im 4dpo.. with cramping which is odd for me, late Ovulation i dunno ?? we got jiggy loads ive lost count really hope me managed it this time, Hubby keeps rubbing my tummy, but i dont wait to get my hope up again to see the witch arrive and shatter everything like before..

How is everyone else doing? Posey Charps Gemmy Wendy and Sarah?

Its a very exciting week for us, waiting for our new baby niece or nephew to be born due on the 19th Jan :) i can't wait to find out if baby is a he or she :)

Hi Laura and ladies! I'm cd10 right now, doing alrighty-roo. Waiting to get back in the tww :) Trying to keep busy with work and my distance courses.

I had a random 'ewcm attack' (haha) today... I say attack because it's far too early for me to Ov... and it was quite a bit, more than I ususally get for the 4-5 days when I am fertile. I immediately became dispairing and thought it must mean something is wrong with my hormones... but upon googling, I found that other women experience this too. I just wish my body would be more 'normal' and not give me reason to worry :) I'm sure we've all been there. We BD'd tonight just in case, but I think it's just a fluke.

Hope you're all doing well :flower:

Hey ladies glad you are all well :)

I'm doing fine, currently waiting to ovulate, I know it will come around quick! I have started some temping this month "for fun" so see if that matches the opk. Also interested to know if I get another 11 day LP - I still don't understand why AF started early.

Got loads I should be doing today and tomorrow so should come off here but can't resist signing in :)

:dust: for all you ladies in the 2ww and :dust: to those waiting to ovulate (like me..)

Hope our pregnant ladies are feeling well. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Sarah. Yippee for your scan today. You will be very excited when you get that little picture today :)

yay im now 5dpo! i've been keeping myself busy and it seems to be flying in so far :) i still have a weird sensation on my left side.. nothing to extreme, just enough to notice its there! fx its teh start of something good :)

I am the same Gemmy, i can't resist signing in for a nose, got to go tho and get some things done.

Speak to everyone soon, no doubt it will be later this evening haha

x

I believe I am OV right now, my ovary hurts and I had ew yesterday
Hi everyone, hope your all well, I have been working alot, and BDing alot LOL

I think I'm around ov now, but FF is confused because of the progesterone, so who knows. My temps did shoot up this morning (even higher than it has been on the meds) and I had some watery CM, so it could have happened yesterday....not that it matters since DH is gone til Saturday. But it is nice to know my body is trying to work the way it should again. I go in for my u/s on Friday. I'm kind of nervous. I hope it's all clear....but until then, more chocolate. :)

yay im now 5dpo! i've been keeping myself busy and it seems to be flying in so far :) i still have a weird sensation on my left side.. nothing to extreme, just enough to notice its there! fx its teh start of something good :)

I am the same Gemmy, i can't resist signing in for a nose, got to go tho and get some things done.

Speak to everyone soon, no doubt it will be later this evening haha

x

Good luck Laura!!! I am 3 DPO today so we are close... I often get that twinging on one side or the other - but not so much this time.... Usually happens more around OV....we'll see... Fx for you!!:flower:

Hi, Newbie Alert!!!! :winkwink::haha:

I am currently 9 dpo, and I am having a few twinges and cramps since 6dpo. My cycles have been all over the place the last few months with my shortest being 31 and my longest being 39 so I have decided to not test until the 8th February (my birthday) just to be sure and avoid disappointment.

I am hoping that if the :witch: hasn't shown up by then I should get my :bfp: FX.

Look forward to seeing you all get your :bfp:

:dust: to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"