Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Update on the test...

:bfp:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

We can't believe it! I think dating system would say that I am 1 month gone already..? How mad's that?! We want to shout it from the rooftops (or at least tell our families) but think it's a bit early yet. Will call docs Monday morning.

On :cloud9: Thanks for your support ladies - I hope 2012 brings many more bumps!

Congrats!! H&H 9 months!! I'm so happy for you. :) And it's kind of nice that you get 4 weeks for free...enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see pics of your bean (hint hint) ;)

Update on the test...

We can't believe it! I think dating system would say that I am 1 month gone already..? How mad's that?! We want to shout it from the rooftops (or at least tell our families) but think it's a bit early yet. Will call docs Monday morning.

On :cloud9: Thanks for your support ladies - I hope 2012 brings many more bumps!

Congratulations huni!!!!!!! xxx very pleased for you xxxxxxxxxx

Update on the test...

gemmy, even my pg test on 15 dpo was very very faint, so we had to wait two more days to see if it was actually true so dont give up hun x

Thanks charps. It's not the bfn putting me off now but it's the spotting. I'm sure the flow is changing. It was runnier, and more reddish :( feel like crying but think that I'm just down -more likely because I am coming on :( Oh well, it will be my 3rd time trying in february so hope it will be lucky Got to snap out of this bad mood :(

I will still pray for a miracle - a bfp on 15dpo would be amazing! Hope you are feeling well.

Big hugs huni !! Hope the love month of feb is your month :flower:xxx

sorry for the double quote trying to get the hang of this techincal stuff pfffft!!!! lol

Update on the test...

CONGRATS Kealey!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Hoping you are feeling well and soaking in all this fabulous news! Here's to the rest of a great journey! :thumbup: I know you guys must be thrilled! Hoping you can rub some of that baby dust on the rest of us! :winkwink:

Ladies: Have any of you used the CBFM? I was wondering if you really need to continue to test after you've reached your peak? I peaked on CD18 - am now on CD24 and it's still continuing to tell me to test. I read somewhere else online that the monitor is programmed to have you test in batches of 10. So it will keep asking you to test until you reach that limit, regardless of whether you've reached your peak or not. Just want to make sure that's right. Otherwise, that's A LOT of sticks! I was going to call the company but haven't yet...

I have 8-9 more days before I can test. Not sure if I'll be testing on those days or a little after. My luck, I'll end up getting antsy and test way before then :shock:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Update on the test...

CONGRATS Kealey!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Hoping you are feeling well and soaking in all this fabulous news! Here's to the rest of a great journey! :thumbup: I know you guys must be thrilled! Hoping you can rub some of that baby dust on the rest of us! :winkwink:

Ladies: Have any of you used the CBFM? I was wondering if you really need to continue to test after you've reached your peak? I peaked on CD18 - am now on CD24 and it's still continuing to tell me to test. I read somewhere else online that the monitor is programmed to have you test in batches of 10. So it will keep asking you to test until you reach that limit, regardless of whether you've reached your peak or not. Just want to make sure that's right. Otherwise, that's A LOT of sticks! I was going to call the company but haven't yet...

I have 8-9 more days before I can test. Not sure if I'll be testing on those days or a little after. My luck, I'll end up getting antsy and test way before then :shock:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hi:)

I use the CBFM-usually after I get the 2nd peak, I stop doing the sticks-it is a waste of sticks. The monitor asks for them automatically. I just stop putting them in.
GL this cycle!

Awww - thanks all! :flower:

We are thrilled, still taking it in, it's sooo nice to be able to share with others. Apart from DH, you're the only guys who know! We were visiting family today and was really hard not to say.

Will keep you updated and enjoy hearing your journeys too...

KT... as requested... :dust: :happydance: Every month a fresh opportunity!

Congrats Kealey~ YEA:thumbup:
Well I am on cd 7 today and I had quite a drop...
I BDed last night...I was in the 98's I went down to 97.5
this morning, its quite early to be ovulating I would think....

hello everyone !
i'm back it's been ages since i last posted here..so i had a miscarriage on the 1st of November, the miscarriage literally broke my heart:cry: and here i am trying to stay positive again. so this is the 2nd month ttc after mc i'm currently on CD17..i really wish im pregnant this month..
hope our hubby's spermys could make it this month ! :spermy::spermy:
and congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP's have a H&H 9 months

Update on the test...

Yay Yay!! Kealey!! so happy for you.... all the best for a H&H 9 months and beyond!

hello everyone !
i'm back it's been ages since i last posted here..so i had a miscarriage on the 1st of November, the miscarriage literally broke my heart:cry: and here i am trying to stay positive again. so this is the 2nd month ttc after mc i'm currently on CD17..i really wish im pregnant this month..

ah good luck hun, sorry for your loss. May this be your month, good that you are back. don't know if we have met, i joined this group in november at the start of a 2ww to nothing. but this group does help keep your spirits up as it is very welcoming during your whole cycle! so keep posting!

well ladies i'm back on cd2 - a long way from the 2ww but i am sure it will fly. have started to temp at the end of last month. now my next cycle has started i have a new graph - how do i see last months to compare or is that vip only?

my trouble is also waking too early like fifteen mins before the time i had started to temp. but just doing for fun really, will be using opk again.

anyway off to sleep now catch you all later x

hello everyone !

ah good luck hun, sorry for your loss. May this be your month, good that you are back. don't know if we have met, i joined this group in november at the start of a 2ww to nothing. but this group does help keep your spirits up as it is very welcoming during your whole cycle! so keep posting!

well ladies i'm back on cd2 - a long way from the 2ww but i am sure it will fly. have started to temp at the end of last month. now my next cycle has started i have a new graph - how do i see last months to compare or is that vip only?

my trouble is also waking too early like fifteen mins before the time i had started to temp. but just doing for fun really, will be using opk again.

anyway off to sleep now catch you all later x

I wouldn't worry about waking up a little early. It's still accurate. It's when you wake up hours before that it gets a little funky...but they have adjusters for that.

The chart comparing is a VIP feature, so if your free trial is over you can't use it...but if you recommend FF to a friend and they sign up, you get 5 free VIP days.

LOOK AT MY CHART~My Ovulation Chart

That's a super dip there, Keri! You think your cycle is back to normal and you're going to ov around the normal time again?

hello everyone !

Welcome back! I'm so sorry about your loss. :hugs:

I hope that you get your BFP soon. :)

I wouldn't worry about waking up a little early. It's still accurate. It's when you wake up hours before that it gets a little funky...but they have adjusters for that.

The chart comparing is a VIP feature, so if your free trial is over you can't use it...but if you recommend FF to a friend and they sign up, you get 5 free VIP days.

Thanks, so once you move onto the next cycle you can't see previous chart unless vip? My last chart wasn't all that anyway. I have a thermometer coming in the post but currently using a kids in ear one :) Hoping it will make the month go quicker!

hello everyone !

Hello and welcome back, I'm so sorry about your m/c. May this be THE month for you! :dust:

Ladies, sorry to bother again about this, I'm just still not sure of the answer... as far as you know, is green tea 'good' or 'bad' when ttc? xo

Ladies, sorry to bother again about this, I'm just still not sure of the answer... as far as you know, is green tea 'good' or 'bad' when ttc? xo

I was told it wasn't good last time but don't remember why. I just remember the fact I stopped drinking it. Or was that with pregnancy itself?? Sorry I'm no help, I can't remember now! I'm just on the decaff tetley at the min!

I was told it wasn't good last time but don't remember why. I just remember the fact I stopped drinking it. Or was that with pregnancy itself?? Sorry I'm no help, I can't remember now! I'm just on the decaff tetley at the min!

My fertility Naturopathic Doctor told me green tea was good especially green tea extract (in capsule form)... I have been taking it and drinking green tea... it does have half the caffeine of regular tea but eat something with it or you'll get nauseous...
She may have recommended it to me for the anti-inflammatory reasons.... Since there is a possibility that I may have an immune thing / blood factor issue where body attacks embryo.... but let me do some more research...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->