Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

yay im now 5dpo! i've been keeping myself busy and it seems to be flying in so far :) i still have a weird sensation on my left side.. nothing to extreme, just enough to notice its there! fx its teh start of something good :)

I am the same Gemmy, i can't resist signing in for a nose, got to go tho and get some things done.

Speak to everyone soon, no doubt it will be later this evening haha

x

Good luck Laura!!! I am 3 DPO today so we are close... I often get that twinging on one side or the other - but not so much this time.... Usually happens more around OV....we'll see... Fx for you!!:flower:

:) i will be 6 dpo tomorrow it seems too late for ovulation, and i felt Slight O pain around cd12? maybe im just imagining things?? :wacko:

FX for you too :) x

Wheres all my ladies at? :cake:I'm baking a cake tonight~
I AM GOING NUTS I CAN'T GET THIS DAM PICTURE OFF HERE!
YEA I FINALLY GOT IT~

Oooooh Cake! Don't tempt a pregnant woman Keri! I'm very easily persuaded these days!

I have my scan tomorrow at 12:30... Nervous and excited and terrified and elated and every emotion in between! I'll do my best to post a picture tomorrow if everyone is okay with that. I don't want to offend anyone just coming here for the TWW.

Miss you guys!

well I was due to get my af 2 days ago and it's not come around as yet.... I know I should get a reading which way or the other if I do a test but I think I'll wait until my hubby comes home and do it together.. in 4 days.. argh can I wait this long?!!

PS: my boobs are quit swollen and haven't changed in a week... but they don't hurt so it's weird,,

Hi Gemmy and thank you for the welcome...

We would like to try in the future but if I was pregnant it would be lovely x

welcome! how long until you are due af?

I am not sure what af means but I am due for a period (if i get one) on the 16th of January... is this what you mean?x

Yes Kism - AF is means "Aunty Flow" - period. Or sometimes known as the witch ;)

Hey you are due the same day as me :) Not too much longer to wait now. I think I am likely to do an early test on Fri 13th as the wait is killing me now!!

Are you thinking of testing early or waiting? Keep us up to date !

Wow Gemmy that's great!

I have to say and I am not sure if I am imagining things) but when I just went to do a wee I felt cramps in my pelvic area, but I mean under my belly button by about 3-4 inches. I remember with my first child (she is 10 now) I had this in the first few months. Gosh this is the second time in the past 2 days I have had a remarkable feeling. 48 hours ago I noticed that my breasts and BOTH nipples were sore.... hence why I decided to look into the whole ovulation and bleeding thing.

Also, I think I'll wait for a missed period before I do a test as I would hate for it to be negative if I do it too early!

hmmmmm

That is also how I feel, I don't know if I want to do it too early either. But I have the same cramps under my belly button as you. Sometimes more on the left side. I am feeling a bit overly confident I think, and might be heading for a fall. I had this feeling in my tummy during the 2ww (two week wait) for my son back in Oct 2009. I remember feeling it then - esp. the week before I was due - and thinking "I feel different" - and back then i had had many months of bfns from early testing. The month we conceived I used opk (ovulation predictor kit), preseed (sperm friendly lube) and I held off testing early and tested the friday I was due and got bfp. Then last November I realised as we had just been using the withdrawal method or timing it, we had made love and not withdrawn right in the middle of my cycle when I would have been ovulating. I felt during that 2ww in Nov just like now and with my 1st pregnancy with stomach cramps so felt SUPER confident in Nov but bfn AND I did it early. Was so gutted I tried in Dec but just waited for af and wasn't so confident but could still feel something in my tummy but didn't trust it. This month when I ovulated in Beg Jan I used opk and preseed. I am feeling confident we timed it right but not trusting this tummy feeling because of last two months. Think i'm thinking about it too much. Could I be making it happen? Just don't know! Driving me round the bend thinking about it so will prob have to test just to get notion out of my mind!!

Good luck to you. Sounds like you may have a good chance :dust:

I can't get over how exact we are... I had pain on my left side when I (believe) I was ovulating and we also have the same cramping..

I understand also what you mean by thinking too much about it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, I had pancreatitis last year due to a small gall stone in my pancreatic duct which would be of a concern if I was pregnant now. I mean I am fine and all and all of my enzymes are excellent but I read somewhere that pregnant woman are more prone to it... But I guess I shouldn't worry about that nonsense until I find out if I am carrying huh.

I really hope that you are pregnant as it sounds like you have a good chance too.

I am still trying to find out about the mid cycle bleeding though and I am in a remote area away from home so there are no good doctors.... only a chemist that stocks pregnancy tests lol

Thanks, and you! It does sound like your mid cycle bleed was ovulation because that was when it happened wasn't it? Also I had a tiny bit of blood on 1 day after I ovulated but this was a urine infection which was stinging at the time and making me spot. I did freak when I first saw it but I do believe I got this infection because of all the extra baby dancing (BD) as I was trying hard to catch the egg!

No definately don't worry about pancreatic duct right now. And even when you are pregnant don't let it worry you. I was 6 weeks pregnant with my first when the doc pulled up a protein deficiency in my blood. I was just told I needed to have an appointment at the hospital. Got home and googled "protein s deficiency" and the first thing I saw was miscarriage. So then I spent too long worrying. In the end they just said that all women were at risk of blood clots during pregnancy, I had a slightly higher risk. But apart from wearing some hideous stockings for my labour and some of my pregnancy I needn't have feared. So if and when you are pregnant just enjoy it and don't let worry take over!

Hi Gemmy!

I've only just come back online... still haven't got my af what about you? :coffee:

hey kism

- yes unfortunately two days early. ...

WOW you are two/three days late!!!! have you tested?? you sound pregnant!! good luck!!!!

Hello ladies!

Laura- im ok thanks, 8 weeks now, feeling sick all day,but im not complaining lol! Your news sounds very good major fx for you !!!!!

Gemmy - hope your ok!

Keriwak - LOVE cake, what cake did you make?? Nice picture x

Sarah- very jealous of you having a scan today, hope all goes well huni! and you should def post a picture !! x

Posey - i hope this is your month!

and to all the other ladies ive missed gd luck in the tww ! xx

I'm 6dpo :) still have little twinges on my left side on and off nothing major tho, and i have cm!! what the heck is that all about, is that normal? now i keep thinking im ovulating..

8 weeks charps and a little raspberry so cute! hope your sickness gets alittle better, i was sick for 9 months with my little boys, everyone used to tell me to nibble on ginger nuts , don'y think it worked for me tho hee hee suppose you could try it :)

Hi Sarah :) wow scan tomorrow already thats flown in! can't wait to see , good luck x

Wendy how are you getting on this month you must be near Fertile time?

hiya to everyone else :) x

Hi ladies, just checking in. Laura, keep us posted!!!! Sarah, good luck with your scan today, and yes yes yes post a picture of your little bean!!!! Keri, your new picture is lovely. Charps, I must say I'm a little jealous that you're feeling so sick... :p Gemmy, thinking of you... how are things? Wendy, where abouts are you? Afm, I'm cd12 right now, waiting to Ov. Been a bit emotional lately, really missing my mom. Have a good Wednesday everyone :flower: and lots and lots of :dust: x x

I made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting and it was quite yummy
I must say................Hope your all well! Just OV I am now in the 2 week wait! Did'nt BD alot, 2 days before OV....back to back, this is the month for me I really want my October BABY!!!!:thumbup:

I need you ladies to help distract me! I can't pee until after my ultrasound and I already have to go! Bah! Help!!!

Hi, I just joined this forum. I'm 23 years old and ttc baby #1 with my husband. We married a few months ago and i stopped with the birth control pill. I'm going to read through the topics now :)

Hope everyone will get a BFP soon!!

Hello All,

I am JJ, and I am 30. I have been ttc for 5 years and nothing working. DH is 31. We are trying for #1. I am new to this form. I am on my 2nd month of Clomid, 100 mg, and Progest. 100mg. I do not ovulate very often, and when I do my levels are so low I would not even be able to "hold" a baby.

So now I am on CD22, 8DPO, and just waiting. My cycles are usually 28-32 days long. So now, I get to kick it back and wait. LOL:happydance::happydance:

Happy Blueberry, Sarah! You're going to see a lovely picture of the beany today. :) If you're worried about posting the picture here....you could always temporarily change your profile picture to a picture of your bean. That way, it's only temporary. :shrug: That's all I could think of though. Let us know how the u/s goes!!

Are you having any crazy cravings, Sarah? What about you Charps? :)

Welcome to the TWW, Cilnia! :hi: I hope you enjoy it here and your journey to a BFP is short and sweet. :)

Hello All,

I am JJ, and I am 30. I have been ttc for 5 years and nothing working. DH is 31. We are trying for #1. I am new to this form. I am on my 2nd month of Clomid, 100 mg, and Progest. 100mg. I do not ovulate very often, and when I do my levels are so low I would not even be able to "hold" a baby.

So now I am on CD22, 8DPO, and just waiting. My cycles are usually 28-32 days long. So now, I get to kick it back and wait. LOL:happydance::happydance:

Welcome to the TWW, Baby Feet!! :hi: I hope you enjoy yourself here. :) You've waited so long, I hope that the clomid+progesterone brings you the BFP that you've been waiting for this cycle! :dust:

Welcome to the TWW, Baby Feet!! :hi: I hope you enjoy yourself here. :) You've waited so long, I hope that the clomid+progesterone brings you the BFP that you've been waiting for this cycle! :dust:[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! I have read through the entire posts of this thread..yes, all of them! LOL..I am always looking to learn from other's experiences and feelings.:flower:

Dbz34 - whats your name? I havent had any cravings yet, i just cant stomach 3/4 of the food groups, gone off garlic- literally cant stand the smell, and it seems what i ate yesterday isnt the best idea today lol! Husband is struggling coz i wont let him eat garlic coz i cant stand it on his breath haha! Even orange squash is making me feel queasy, but i am loving it warmed up which is new for me xxx oh, i even ate plain pasta the other day ne thing plain is welcome xxx

hey cilnia and jj welcome xx

Dbz34 - whats your name? I havent had any cravings yet, i just cant stomach 3/4 of the food groups, gone off garlic- literally cant stand the smell, and it seems what i ate yesterday isnt the best idea today lol! Husband is struggling coz i wont let him eat garlic coz i cant stand it on his breath haha! Even orange squash is making me feel queasy, but i am loving it warmed up which is new for me xxx oh, i even ate plain pasta the other day ne thing plain is welcome xxx

hey cilnia and jj welcome xx

Thanks so much!!! Can you share me your story? How long did it take to get preggo, and what where your symptoms?

Hi ladies! :hugs: I disappeared for a few days but have loved catching up on everyone's posts. Hope everyone is doing well and not getting too antsy.

I am only 8DPO and it feels like I have about a year to go before I can test or before AF shows up. Not getting any good vibes for this month, but we'll see. I was wondering if anyones CM changed post ovulation? Mine is much different and there's more of it - this is really the only 'difference' I've had this whole time! Other than that, things are normal :shy:

Ready for this day to end! It's going by soooooooo slow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->