Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

yay im now 5dpo! i've been keeping myself busy and it seems to be flying in so far :) i still have a weird sensation on my left side.. nothing to extreme, just enough to notice its there! fx its teh start of something good :)

I am the same Gemmy, i can't resist signing in for a nose, got to go tho and get some things done.

Speak to everyone soon, no doubt it will be later this evening haha

x

Good luck Laura!!! I am 3 DPO today so we are close... I often get that twinging on one side or the other - but not so much this time.... Usually happens more around OV....we'll see... Fx for you!!:flower:

:) i will be 6 dpo tomorrow it seems too late for ovulation, and i felt Slight O pain around cd12? maybe im just imagining things?? :wacko:

FX for you too :) x

Fx for you too Laura!! My fertility ND told me once that really strong twinges/pains in the ovaries can be cysts - and that it is very common for them to just come and go for a lot of women.... They simply erupt on their own... Hope it's not bothering you too much.... FX for you - I hope it's good sensations!

Sometimes no news is good news Kt, i didnt have any symtoms really during the tww, it was only on reflection that i realised i did have some but passed themm off.

Babyfeet, i was ttc for 5 months. So a month after i was married, didnt really try to hard in the first two months or so but then, when i wasnt getting pregnant i wanted to try harder. And its true, i think sarah may of said it, that when your at school they make you think you can get pregnant the minute you have unprotected sex, obviously that does happen but not to everyone clearly x

I didnt use opk, i didnt get round to them to be honest, i didnt chart - too lazy, i know that i have a 28 day cycle so i bd around my supposed fertile time. Although, this time i did bd for like over a week every day and then got bfp, so i am really unsure when i conceived.

Hope that helps baby feet xxx whats your name ??

Oh, symptoms, i had really bad stomach pains for one night only, quite painful, and a few days later a fuzzy feeling in my left boob that kept coming and going, towards the end of tww i was quite vile to my husband in front of my friend and when i walked away she said, i think shes very hormonal today dont take any notice, she thought it was just my period coming lol x

oh, i dont know if this helps anyone, but i noticed TMI that my cervix was super high i couldnt find it, im not sure if this changes with different women though, but i remember with my cycle before it was low when af was about to arrive, i only checked it to see if there was blood coming. But after googleing it, i t seemed everyones cervix is different x

My name is Ella. :)

No garlic? DH would probably cry if I went off garlic. lol. Aversions are always tricky but at least there's plain stuff to keep you going. :)

ahh, so your Ella, sorry i missed your name, my dh was very close to tears when i said please dont eat curry lol x we both really love onion and garlicy things lol

hi ladies,
i'm currently 6 dpo and i have a nasty flu ! high temperature , stuffy nose, cough and sore throat ! is having a flu a sign of pregnancy ? lol i just wish :dohh:

Saraaah i can't wait to see ur little beaaan's pic:happydance: , but i think u might just see a sac at this stage or a sac and a very tiny dot, not sure..

Everyone's symptoms sound promising!!

Luckily no food aversions here, well not yet!!!
I am currently on approx 10dpo I have had a stinging sensation on my breasts, bloated feeling and still quite a lot of cm. Hopefully all promising signs, keep your fingers crossed for me please!!!

Sarah, I hope the scan went ok.

Hey Everyone I'm new to this site! I have been ttc for 1 year now this is my 3rd cycle with clomid. I am now in my TWW (3DPO) and going CRAZY already! I am trying to take any "symptoms" I feel with a grain of salt. But just for the heck of it...yesertday (2DPO) I had mid back pain for a couple hours at night time and today I have very very slight cramping (could be early start of AF Or all in my head for all I know)! Hoping and Praying this month is different! FX'd!

Happy Blueberry, Sarah! You're going to see a lovely picture of the beany today. :) If you're worried about posting the picture here....you could always temporarily change your profile picture to a picture of your bean. That way, it's only temporary. :shrug: That's all I could think of though. Let us know how the u/s goes!!

Are you having any crazy cravings, Sarah? What about you Charps? :)

Welcome to the TWW, Cilnia! :hi: I hope you enjoy it here and your journey to a BFP is short and sweet. :)

Thanks Ella! A picture is on the way! As long as no one objects, I'll post it here. I'm sure that I'll make it my profile picture too, lol.

Hi ladies! :hugs: I disappeared for a few days but have loved catching up on everyone's posts. Hope everyone is doing well and not getting too antsy.

I am only 8DPO and it feels like I have about a year to go before I can test or before AF shows up. Not getting any good vibes for this month, but we'll see. I was wondering if anyones CM changed post ovulation? Mine is much different and there's more of it - this is really the only 'difference' I've had this whole time! Other than that, things are normal :shy:

Ready for this day to end! It's going by soooooooo slow!

I noticed that I also have a lot post ovulation. I would tend to dry up shortly before AF though.

hi ladies,
i'm currently 6 dpo and i have a nasty flu ! high temperature , stuffy nose, cough and sore throat ! is having a flu a sign of pregnancy ? lol i just wish :dohh:

Saraaah i can't wait to see ur little beaaan's pic:happydance: , but i think u might just see a sac at this stage or a sac and a very tiny dot, not sure..

Nada, I definitely have ALL of those so far! I've been congested my entire pregnancy!!

Look below for a picture Nada!

Here it is ladies! My 7 week blueberry! We got to the see the heartbeat too! It was AMAZING!!!

Attachments

• 7 week ultrasound.jpg
    7 week ultrasound.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 24
soo cuutee and soo tiny:happydance: i'm very happy for u ! what did ur doctor tell u ? and when is ur next scan?

Here it is ladies! My 7 week blueberry! We got to the see the heartbeat too! It was AMAZING!!!

Yaaaaay Sarah! That is a good looking bean! Did everything check out ok? CONGRATS! I know you must feel a sense of relief after todays visit :happydance:

wow beautiful Sarah :) what a lovely sight to see :) congratulations again :) over the moon for you xxx

I'm 7 dpo tomorrow, ive got a funny tummy, hoping its not all in my head i do feel alittle different, fx this is it! 8 more days to go before testing :)

I'm 7 dpo tomorrow, ive got a funny tummy, hoping its not all in my head i do feel alittle different, fx this is it! 8 more days to go before testing :)

Hi eoinandconor, i can't seem to remember ur name is it Lauren ?
i'm 7dpo tomorrow too ! i have a flu and right now i'm so gaseous lol i hope that's a sign .

Charps,

People call me JJ or Jess. Thanks for the information, it was very helpful!!!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->