Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I'm 7 dpo tomorrow, ive got a funny tummy, hoping its not all in my head i do feel alittle different, fx this is it! 8 more days to go before testing :)

Hi eoinandconor, i can't seem to remember ur name is it Lauren ?
i'm 7dpo tomorrow too ! i have a flu and right now i'm so gaseous lol i hope that's a sign .

hey :flower: you were close i'm Laura.. im so bloated too lol not feeling 100% myself, i hope it is a sign too :) fx for both of us, when will you test? x

Hey ladies - phew, that was a lot to catch up on!! You have been busy!

Lovely scan picture Sarah. Glad you finally got to see your little miracle :) And hear the heartbeat - that just takes away doubt in your mind doesn't it. A strong healthy heartbeat and you just think wow!!

Welcome to the new ladies, glad everyone is well :)

I am doing fine, waiting for ovulation, got some more digi opk's on amazon (just refils), some cheap hpt's just to keep in the cupboard for those urges and also a bbt thermometer so will get those temps a bit more accurate this month :)

:dust:

I'm 7 dpo tomorrow, ive got a funny tummy, hoping its not all in my head i do feel alittle different, fx this is it! 8 more days to go before testing :)

i'm 7dpo tomorrow too ! i have a flu and right now i'm so gaseous lol i hope that's a sign .

hey :flower: you were close i'm Laura.. im so bloated too lol not feeling 100% myself, i hope it is a sign too :) fx for both of us, when will you test? x

Last month i tested too early at 12 dpo and the witch came , so this time am going to wait at least one day after the missed period.. my last pregnancy on october i tested one day after my missed period and i had BFP :D

Oh, symptoms, i had really bad stomach pains for one night only, quite painful, and a few days later a fuzzy feeling in my left boob that kept coming and going, towards the end of tww i was quite vile to my husband in front of my friend and when i walked away she said, i think shes very hormonal today dont take any notice, she thought it was just my period coming lol x

Yes, thanks, that was very helpful!

my last pregnancy i had a missed period tested and it was BFN then 2 days later i got a positive :)

I think i will wait and see if i will be late this time as well, we are in it together now :) nice to have someone on the same cycle :)

ps anyone from uk watch one born every minute tonight, i love it )

Hi! I am 8DPO too....nice to meet you!! I am bloated, gassy, dizzy, crampy, and have a "wet feeling" no CM.

I'm so happy I got to see my little baby! I didn't get to hear the heartbeat yet as it's too early, but I did get to see it. Just the little flicker, but it was strong and constant.

I didn't even see a doctor. Just the ultrasound technician. They tried to do an external scan, but couldn't see it very well, so then they did an internal and it was much clearer.

Oddest thing though - I was coming out of the bathroom after changing and I saw someone from my work's head office! I don't know if they just do pregnancy ultrasounds there or not! Freaked out a bit!

I'm so happy I got to see my little baby! I didn't get to hear the heartbeat yet as it's too early, but I did get to see it. Just the little flicker, but it was strong and constant.

I didn't even see a doctor. Just the ultrasound technician. They tried to do an external scan, but couldn't see it very well, so then they did an internal and it was much clearer.

Oddest thing though - I was coming out of the bathroom after changing and I saw someone from my work's head office! I don't know if they just do pregnancy ultrasounds there or not! Freaked out a bit!

Thats so exciting!!! One day I am praying for that..

Can someone look at my chart and tell me what they think??

https://www.ovagraph.com/charts/7299/chart/121180

Sarah its beautiful I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone tell me what a ferning test is and where you get them?

Here it is ladies! My 7 week blueberry! We got to the see the heartbeat too! It was AMAZING!!!

Your little blueberry is so amazing! Just beautiful. :cloud9: Thanks for sharing with us. :) :)

So when you do go in for your next scan? 12 weeks? Or do you have to wait longer since you went in early?

Charps (what's your real name? I missed it I think)...when do you go in for your scan? And happy raspberry day! :)

Sarah its beautiful I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone tell me what a ferning test is and where you get them?

ferning test
[fur′ning]
Etymology: AS, faern, fern; L, testum, crucible
a technique used to determine the presence of estrogen in the uterine cervical mucus. It is often used to test for ovulation. High levels of estrogen cause the cervical mucus to dry in a fernlike pattern on a slide. Also called arborization test.

Sarah, your little blueberry is precious!!!! Sooooo happy for you :flower:

Welcome to the newcomers! I hope more BFPs show up on this thread soon xo

Here it is ladies! My 7 week blueberry! We got to the see the heartbeat too! It was AMAZING!!!

awesome Sarah!! thanks for sharing! cute little blueberry-woo-berry... Glad you got to hear the heartbeat.. I'm sure it was very emotional :flower:

fx crossed for you Laura! I am 4 DPO today and my tummy has been really off the last few days.... Not eating anyway out of the ordinary but really gassy and bloated especially in the evenings... does anyone else get this way?:shrug:

Hi! I am 8DPO too....nice to meet you!! I am bloated, gassy, dizzy, crampy, and have a "wet feeling" no CM.

Oh glad to hear I'm not the only one who is bloated and gassy ! (only 4 DPO but started 2 days ago):wacko:

Hi,
I'm 11 dpo and waiting to test tomorrow...symptoms are sore boobs, frequent urination, bad gas, bleeding gums, bloating,...slight cramps that are not like af, slight fatigue, and earlier today, for the first time, nausea...I thought I might be sick from the smell of Mr. Clean. My chart looks the best i've ever seen it, had the highest temp ever recorded of 98.7 today...I'm very optimistic, but still nervous and anxious, but i've managed to hold out so far, tomorrow morning, i'm testing!

eoinandconor etc count me in at 7dp(iui in my case). first try so all this is new but the bloaty, tired, kinda queasy etc is all new to me (ie not part of my usual af signs). tonight i had a big meal but in general the last several days small meals make me feel overfull and ick. nice dizzy waves (swear when i was standing behind my car about to put something in the trunk the car jumped forward away from,, too weird).
the coolest weird symptom of course is the dreams. ive always had pretty intense dreams but.. ive read various women talking about blue veins in their boobs. well in my dream last night, my entire boobs were blue. i was like.. wow i am pregnant. we will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->