Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi and welcome to all you new ladies!!!

Sarah, your pic of your little bean is beautiful. I am so happy for you honey.

Laura girl, I really hope this is it for you honey!!:happydance:

As for me, I am on CD 9 and waiting to ovulate. I'm on round #3 of Clomid. I will be stalking for all the updates lovely ladies!!

Wendy

I'm 7 dpo tomorrow, ive got a funny tummy, hoping its not all in my head i do feel alittle different, fx this is it! 8 more days to go before testing :)

Hi eoinandconor, i can't seem to remember ur name is it Lauren ?
i'm 7dpo tomorrow too ! i have a flu and right now i'm so gaseous lol i hope that's a sign .

hey :flower: you were close i'm Laura.. im so bloated too lol not feeling 100% myself, i hope it is a sign too :) fx for both of us, when will you test? x

Hi! I am 8DPO too....nice to meet you!! I am bloated, gassy, dizzy, crampy, and have a "wet feeling" no CM.

hiya Babyfeet, Im Laura , im 8dpo today :happydance: my signs sound exactly like yours i'm bloated, can't stop burping, crampy and i also have that wet feeling, when i wipe i get cm its white, its not alot, TMI try wiping before you wee,
Last night i was getting ready for bed and i couldn't believe how many huge blue veins were over my boobies, Hubbys eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw, he is now convinced i am pregnant, i just don't want to get my hopes up just yet..
whats your name Baby feet , how long have you been ttc?

eoinandconor etc count me in at 7dp(iui in my case). first try so all this is new but the bloaty, tired, kinda queasy etc is all new to me (ie not part of my usual af signs). tonight i had a big meal but in general the last several days small meals make me feel overfull and ick. nice dizzy waves (swear when i was standing behind my car about to put something in the trunk the car jumped forward away from,, too weird).
the coolest weird symptom of course is the dreams. ive always had pretty intense dreams but.. ive read various women talking about blue veins in their boobs. well in my dream last night, my entire boobs were blue. i was like.. wow i am pregnant. we will see

:D good luck , your symptoms sound great!! FX for you, funny you mention dreams i had such an odd dream last night!! in the dream i could see a baby, it looked like a really colourful picture , an actual picture not a real baby , so weird! lol maybe im going crazy haha

hi ladies, sounding good for those in 2ww :) i am so excited this month. i can not wait to temp every morning and plot on ff! i am really getting into the swing of things! can't wait to start with my opk too and log that! i am sure if i am still unsuccessful for next couple of months i will be less optimistic lol. but right now i am in a good place! i have just deactivated facebook for a while. i find this website much more fun :) Lovely getting to know you all, keep up dating x

Hi everyone
Im 9dpo and tested yesterday with an early kit and got another BFN up until then I had convinced myself of having good sympton signs but now Im out again and fuming.
Weve been trying since September and nothing - have the clearblue opk and get the dates right every month
All around me ppl are getting pregnant all the time - its starting to get on top of me now

ah Alfiecat honey , we are all in the same boat, try not to worry yet, 4 months in ttc terms isnt very long, i know it feels like forever tho, we started trying in June/July with a break in Dec, I have 2 little boys both were conceived in the first month of trying, i was very lucky, i read that In general, a fertile couple has a good chance of getting pregnant within a year:
• Around 30% will conceive within 1 month.
• Around 60% will conceive within 6 months.
• Around 85% will conceive within 1 year.

Hope that helps :) stay positive

Everyone around me is falling pregnant too, i have 3 cousins and 2 friends and my sis in law is due her baby today :) must be our turn next :)

ps 9dpo is early, i was 3 days late before i got my BPF , there is still hope, you aren't out until or if the witch arrives x

Here it is ladies! My 7 week blueberry! We got to the see the heartbeat too! It was AMAZING!!!

Your little blueberry is so amazing! Just beautiful. :cloud9: Thanks for sharing with us. :) :)

So when you do go in for your next scan? 12 weeks? Or do you have to wait longer since you went in early?

Charps (what's your real name? I missed it I think)...when do you go in for your scan? And happy raspberry day! :)

Thanks Ella! I don't have another scan until my anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks and that'll probably be it. I'm just glad that I got to see the heartbeat and that everything is okay. I'm on :cloud9:!

Here it is ladies! My 7 week blueberry! We got to the see the heartbeat too! It was AMAZING!!!

Your little blueberry is so amazing! Just beautiful. :cloud9: Thanks for sharing with us. :) :)

So when you do go in for your next scan? 12 weeks? Or do you have to wait longer since you went in early?

Charps (what's your real name? I missed it I think)...when do you go in for your scan? And happy raspberry day! :)

Thanks Ella! I don't have another scan until my anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks and that'll probably be it. I'm just glad that I got to see the heartbeat and that everything is okay. I'm on :cloud9:!

that's really weird u just get two scans ur whole pregnancy ? it's not fair ! it's like they don't allow u to see ur baby developing. Here in Egypt we get a scan every month during pregnancy...u should visit us Sarah :D

that's really weird u just get two scans ur whole pregnancy ? it's not fair ! it's like they don't allow u to see ur baby developing. Here in Egypt we get a scan every month during pregnancy...u should visit us Sarah :D

wow every month lucky you :happydance: in England were my sons were born we only got 2 scans also, In Ireland we get 4 , but they reduced it to 3 scans, and i just heard last week talk about reducing it to 2 :(

wow every month lucky you :happydance: in England were my sons were born we only got 2 scans also, In Ireland we get 4 , but they reduced it to 3 scans, and i just heard last week talk about reducing it to 2 :(

omg:nope: ! why do they allow 2 scans only it's sad.. what if u can pay more would they give u a scan ? now i finally found something good in my country ! :dance:

Girls i just read an article that made me laugh so hard
Reaaad this i want ur comments if u'r with or against
https://www.momtastic.com/entertain..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

I'm 7 dpo tomorrow, ive got a funny tummy, hoping its not all in my head i do feel alittle different, fx this is it! 8 more days to go before testing :)

Hi eoinandconor, i can't seem to remember ur name is it Lauren ?
i'm 7dpo tomorrow too ! i have a flu and right now i'm so gaseous lol i hope that's a sign .

hey :flower: you were close i'm Laura.. im so bloated too lol not feeling 100% myself, i hope it is a sign too :) fx for both of us, when will you test? x

Hi! I am 8DPO too....nice to meet you!! I am bloated, gassy, dizzy, crampy, and have a "wet feeling" no CM.

hiya Babyfeet, Im Laura , im 8dpo today :happydance: my signs sound exactly like yours i'm bloated, can't stop burping, crampy and i also have that wet feeling, when i wipe i get cm its white, its not alot, TMI try wiping before you wee,
Last night i was getting ready for bed and i couldn't believe how many huge blue veins were over my boobies, Hubbys eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw, he is now convinced i am pregnant, i just don't want to get my hopes up just yet..
whats your name Baby feet , how long have you been ttc?

Hi Laura,

I am Jess, and I have tried naturally for five years, and am now seeing an RE, and am on my 2nd round of Clomid 100mg. and progesterone 100 mg. I am now on CD23.

We only get one here in Canada. I only got an early one given that I conceived again immediately after a miscarriage. Otherwise, I would have just had one at 18-20 weeks. They give you more if you have complications or late spotting. My sister had a difficult pregnancy and she had 5 scans.

omg:nope: ! why do they allow 2 scans only it's sad.. what if u can pay more would they give u a scan ? now i finally found something to love in my country ! :dance:

There is no option to pay for an additional scan in Canada. Not that I know of anyway. Our healthcare is completely free, so that's likely the reason. We don't pay for anything here.

I know people in the UK sometimes pay for private scans so they can have more than two or have one earlier than usual...

Yeah, In England you get 2 standard ones (12 weeks, 20 weeks) on the nhs (national health service - free health care) - you can go private and pay for more. You can pay £100's for those 3d and 4d scans as well. But you will get more from nhs for free if you've had previous m/c or any problems throughout. I looovved my scans, I wanted more but just had the two. x

So nervous about tomorrow's scan, even though I don't have a reason to be nervous about it. Things are back to normal. But I think I'd feel better if DH was around....

DH will be back home soon. FF thinks I've ov'd between CD6 and 14 (I think CD15), so it's too late for this month but he's so gung-ho about making babies now, it's kind of hilarious. Such a change from just a month ago...

omg:nope: ! why do they allow 2 scans only it's sad.. what if u can pay more would they give u a scan ? now i finally found something good in my country ! :dance:

I paid for 4d scans with my boys, they were amazing!! expensive but sooo worth it i think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->