Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

My mistake ! now i get it lol .. here in egypt u have no other option than going to a private dr nothing's for free, people pay for everything.. actually poor people pay money to visit doctors or else they won't and will never have scans while normal people can have everything for free if they have insurance. and believe it or not we only get insurance if u work in a multinational company..thank god my hubby works for pepsi[-o<.
That's why we started a revolution ,nothing here is fair ! rich people get everything for free while poor people should pay for everything ..can u believe it ?

My Dr. office just called and my progesterone number is 29.6!!!! Wow..its never been that high. Last month it was 7.6 and then 11.1. They like to see levels above a 15. So happy!:D:D:D

Hi, Jess
I am Keri I also am 5 years going on 6 here Feb 14 woooooooooooooo
This is my last and final month on trying on my own, like you I am off to a DR. So I am gonna laugh alot if I nail it this time!!! GOODLUCK AND WELCOME~

Well, its that time again..the 14th 2WW for my DH and I. I always seem to get over excited around this time, but I have a feeling its gonna pay off soon! If it doesn't, I suppose its going to be time to go see a dr.. :(. Good luck to you all! :)

Hello everyone sorry I should have given this update sooner but I got a bfn- :( Well back it this month! Good luck everyone!

quick question , i just noticed when i woke up my pee is dark red ! does it have anything to do with pregnancy symptoms ? or should i have a urine test done?

quick question , i just noticed when i woke up my pee is dark red ! does it have anything to do with pregnancy symptoms ? or should i have a urine test done?

dark red?! or orange , orange could mean its just very concentrate and you could have an infection or you need to drink more water, Red would mean there maybe blood in it, Id phoned ask to speak to doc for some advice x

i think it was dark orange ..kinda reddish i don't know, i'll try to pee again and see

oh my god girls i nearly freaked out, just went to the loo and when i wiped i had cm white/yellow thick and there was fresh blood only a little bit on the paper!!!! i have what feels like af pains?!! confused.com im only 9/10 dpo!! could this be the implantation ive been dreaming about , i just am so scared to get my hopes then get another BFN!

oh my god girls i nearly freaked out, just went to the loo and when i wiped i had cm white/yellow thick and there was fresh blood only a little bit on the paper!!!! i have what feels like af pains?!! confused.com im only 9/10 dpo!! could this be the implantation ive been dreaming about , i just am so scared to get my hopes then get another BFN!

It could be! I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy. It was just a little bit of pink when I wiped and that was it! I also had almost fertile looking cm around that time too! When is your AF due? I had the IB and got a BFP 5 days later, but I waited until my AF was late. You could probably test in 2-3 and possibly get a BFP! So excited for you Laura! :happydance:

It could be! I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy. It was just a little bit of pink when I wiped and that was it! I also had almost fertile looking cm around that time too! When is your AF due? I had the IB and got a BFP 5 days later, but I waited until my AF was late. You could probably test in 2-3 and possibly get a BFP! So excited for you Laura! :happydance:

hiya Sarah :)

Af due in 4-5 days time ekkk im trying so hard not to believe i am pregnant, i want this more than anything, please send me lots of luck, i have what feels like af pains!! i just cant get my head around this, the more i read the more confused i get, so i will just try and be patient , will keep you posted :kiss:

Good luck Laura! I know how you feel it's one of those things that can go both ways! Sarah and Charps both had IB. I had spotting on 9dpo but it turned into AF - I don't want that for you - but it is best to prepare your mind both ways. But Charps spotted from 12dpo for 2 weeks and was BFP on 16dpo so definately keep positive thinking but I would say do not test until at least 14dpo x

Good luck Laura! I know how you feel it's one of those things that can go both ways! Sarah and Charps both had IB. I had spotting on 9dpo but it turned into AF - I don't want that for you - but it is best to prepare your mind both ways. But Charps spotted from 12dpo for 2 weeks and was BFP on 16dpo so definately keep positive thinking but I would say do not test until at least 14dpo x

I have never had spotting, when my af starts it just starts, but it could my body teasing me! my cycles range from 25-30 days average being 27 days, its hard to predict Ovulation and when my next af is due.. so we just got busy loads this month, i hope it has paid off, im praying this is it girls , but on the other hand i have slight af pains, i never get af pains until day before af is due.. im on cd23 today so it could be another 25 days cycle ekk , who knows wont be long until i find out either way i suppose just need to keep busy,

My sis in law had her little baby last night, a little nephew called Noah he is sooo cute making me even more broody than i was before if that is possible! :haha:

Thanks girls what would i do without you all :)

what are your plans now? xxx

Good luck, sounds good for you!

Well I just did a test having read a story on another thread about a woman who tested the day af was due, got a negative, af came and went but now she is pregnant! All these little stories give you hope. But used an IC to get out of system!

Laura ! sounds to me ur pregnant ,it could definitely be implantation bleeding.. on my last pregnancy 5 days before af was due i noticed pinkish discharge when i wiped ! it could be ur month :happydance:

Laura ! sounds to me ur pregnant ,it could definitely be implantation bleeding.. on my last pregnancy 5 days before af was due i noticed pinkish discharge when i wiped ! it could be ur month :happydance:

Thanks Nada.. i hope it is too, i cant really remember what happened with my other pregnancies feels so long ago, i have an awful memory :wacko:

I just don't want to set myself up for a fall.

FX for you too Nada xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->