Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

OMG ! that is so awkwardd just went to the bathroom and i found blood in my panty ! not with discharge it's a huge spot like af is about to start.. what is thaaaat? im so worried

Good luck, sounds good for you!

Well I just did a test having read a story on another thread about a woman who tested the day af was due, got a negative, af came and went but now she is pregnant! All these little stories give you hope. But used an IC to get out of system!

what cd are you on ?

well heres another story my cousin was pregnant and didn't even know it, she felt unwell with a sore throat :haha: went to the doc who informed her she was in labour!!! she is a bit dippy hee hee

OMG ! that is so awkwardd just went to the bathroom and i found blood in my panty ! not with discharge it's a huge spot like af is about to start.. what is thaaaat? im so worried

how many dpo are you again ?? same as me??

what colour is it ?

8 dpo ! it's dark red just one spot on my panty and when i wiped now it's with discharge that is so weird ! and i have slight cramping in the pelvic area

8 dpo ! it's dark red just one spot on my panty and when i wiped now it's with discharge that is so weird ! and i have slight cramping in the pelvic area

:happydance: sounds like implantation to me!!! FX honey

Maybe this is it for us at last xx

i dunno why im worried i think im gonna call my doctor and take his opinion i'll let u know

Looks like my 2WW for this cycle is up..AF showed her ugly face this morning, 2 weeks early..:( . Starting to think its not gonna happen for us. Trying for the past 14 months is starting to take its toll on DH and I. Maybe ill just ditch all things I use to predict ovulation, and let the man upstairs take control. Wishing BFPs to you all!

i called him , he just told me not to worry ! but he didn't say that it might be implantation bleeding i guess he didn't want to raise my hopes for nothing...

i called him , he just told me not to worry ! but he didn't say that it might be implantation bleeding i guess he didn't want to raise my hopes for nothing...

did he ask the amount of blood?? cos i read that a small amount is nothing to worry about and normal in early pregnancy! yes i know what you mean dont get hopes up, just chat keep busy we will both find out soon either way xxx

Looks like my 2WW for this cycle is up..AF showed her ugly face this morning, 2 weeks early..:( . Starting to think its not gonna happen for us. Trying for the past 14 months is starting to take its toll on DH and I. Maybe ill just ditch all things I use to predict ovulation, and let the man upstairs take control. Wishing BFPs to you all!

2 weeks early? how long are your cycles?

do you have 2 little boys already, i see from your photo?

don't give up!! have you been trying solid for 14 months?:hugs:

i told him it was just one spot he said it's normal..and if it gets heavier it might be ur Af starting earlier :S i hope it doesn't get heavy...

i told him it was just one spot he said it's normal..and if it gets heavier it might be ur Af starting earlier :S i hope it doesn't get heavy...

what lengths are your cycles normally?

stay positive x

28 days ! it's always 28 never late or early ! thats so weird..i now have a pain down in the pelvic area ,slight pain ..if af shows up too early it'll be so depressing !

Good luck, sounds good for you!

Well I just did a test having read a story on another thread about a woman who tested the day af was due, got a negative, af came and went but now she is pregnant! All these little stories give you hope. But used an IC to get out of system!

what cd are you on ?

well heres another story my cousin was pregnant and didn't even know it, she felt unwell with a sore throat :haha: went to the doc who informed her she was in labour!!! she is a bit dippy hee hee

LOL - but wow!!

I'm day 7 I think - it's on my ticker. I had af last saturday....so another week and I will ovulate. I was just thinking what if.... but I do always start af with spotting - that's why day 1 is so hard to plot!

Hey sounds like you and nada are experiencing the same thing! Good luck to you both, will be following your stories daily :) It really sounds good as it is not something you normally experience :)

Wow, you need to relax tho, I think the implantation gives a slight cramp
Good Luck! Last month I had 1 drop of pink and 1 drop of brown on cd 27, I was so exicted, my af comes every 22 days sure enough cd 28 it kicked in full force...You have to be patient and relax, its funny by the time you find out your pregnant your already a month....:thumbup:

Nothing going on today. Just working. What do you ladies think about

getting your nails done during the two week wait? I have heard so many different opinions on this...nothing concrete.

AFM: Sleepy, cramps last night. Still no CM. I had a headache yesterday, none today. Cycle Day 23.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Did you mention the reddish/dark-orange pee? I had that once and it turned out to be a bladder infection. Nasty stuff. Drink lots of water or cranberry juice, just in case.

And as for the blood...I really hope it's IB too! Good luck! Fx! :)

my cycle lengths are as follows : 27 , 25 , 26, 28 , 25 , 29 , 30 , .....

apparently this is classed as a regular cycle because the longest and shortest cycles are not more than 8 days apart, which i thought was interesting i never knew that before, .. my average cycle length is 27 days, on that basis my period is due 25 th which is Wednesday, that just feels like forever away.. still have slight period like pains, and a wet feeling not lot of cm tho when i wipe tho. still bloated and gassy, wow don't i sound sweet, farty and bloated haha,

hello every one i am shelly i am going to put up my symptoms today this is my first day on here so here we go
1 dpo - sleepy and light cramps.
2 dpo -slight breast pain, light cramping,nausea,and emotional.
3 dpo - bloating, light cramping, nausea, and had a dream i was holding a little baby boy.
4 dpo - breast tenderness is medium ,small amount of brown dc at 9 pm.
5 dpo - breast a little bit sorer,sleepy,cramping harder,nausea, and emotional
6 dpo - today jan 20 2012,breast pain is high hurts around the sides and nipples,runny nose,breast swelling and hot to the touch,pinkish brown cm am now gone.:dust: and breast very sensitive:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->