Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hello every one i am shelly i am going to put up my symptoms today this is my first day on here so here we go
1 dpo - sleepy and light cramps.
2 dpo -slight breast pain, light cramping,nausea,and emotional.
3 dpo - bloating, light cramping, nausea, and had a dream i was holding a little baby boy.
4 dpo - breast tenderness is medium ,small amount of brown dc at 9 pm.
5 dpo - breast a little bit sorer,sleepy,cramping harder,nausea, and emotional
6 dpo - today jan 20 2012,breast pain is high hurts around the sides and nipples,runny nose,breast swelling and hot to the touch,pinkish brown cm am now gone.:dust: and breast very sensitive:thumbup:

hi Shelly welcome :kiss: your symptoms sound really positive!! fX and lots of baby dust for you xxx

I am laura im 9dpo, just finished the hoovering and i am so light headed, i tested my heart rate, it was 105 beats per minute!! i dunno whats up with me this month.. please god ive done it this time,

how long have you been trying Shelly ?

i told him it was just one spot he said it's normal..and if it gets heavier it might be ur Af starting earlier :S i hope it doesn't get heavy...

Did you mention the reddish/dark-orange pee? I had that once and it turned out to be a bladder infection. Nasty stuff. Drink lots of water or cranberry juice, just in case.

And as for the blood...I really hope it's IB too! Good luck! Fx! :)

yes i did , he told me to drink more fluids to clear the kidneys and that it has nothing to do with vaginal bleeding... but now i am more relaxed there's no more spotting it was just once and that's it.. i hope it implantation bleeding yaay

hello shelly ! nice to have u on this thread :)
girls i have this feeling from all of our symptoms that this month we'll be getting lots and lots of BFP's !

Just watched One Born Every Minute...I tear up every time the dad's cry. I just can't help myself. Looked quite painful this episode...but I'm hoping I inherited my mom's ability to have really easy labor/deliveries.

my cycle lengths are as follows : 27 , 25 , 26, 28 , 25 , 29 , 30 , .....

apparently this is classed as a regular cycle because the longest and shortest cycles are not more than 8 days apart, which i thought was interesting i never knew that before, .. my average cycle length is 27 days, on that basis my period is due 25 th which is Wednesday, that just feels like forever away.. still have slight period like pains, and a wet feeling not lot of cm tho when i wipe tho. still bloated and gassy, wow don't i sound sweet, farty and bloated haha,

Laura: you made me laugh! I had to unbutton my pants today because I felt bloaty...it might be because I ate a big lunch! Either way,thankful for a long shirt!! haha

When will you test? I can test on the 23rd, but not sure if I will. REALLY not feeling like this is my month :nope:

Just watched One Born Every Minute...I tear up every time the dad's cry. I just can't help myself. Looked quite painful this episode...but I'm hoping I inherited my mom's ability to have really easy labor/deliveries.

yes i always get a lump in my throat when the daddys cry, theres something about any man crying that gets me going...

yes i always get a lump in my throat when the daddys cry, theres something about any man crying that gets me going...

Oh gosh, I so understand...I cry right along with them! LOL:cry:

Looks like my 2WW for this cycle is up..AF showed her ugly face this morning, 2 weeks early..:( . Starting to think its not gonna happen for us. Trying for the past 14 months is starting to take its toll on DH and I. Maybe ill just ditch all things I use to predict ovulation, and let the man upstairs take control. Wishing BFPs to you all!

2 weeks early? how long are your cycles?

do you have 2 little boys already, i see from your photo?

don't give up!! have you been trying solid for 14 months?:hugs:

My cycles are generally 29 days. Its very odd that AF came 2 weeks early. We do have 2 little boys already, ages 4 and 7. Getting pregnant with them was one of the easiest things I've done lol, not so easy this last time around though!. And yes, its been a long solid 14 months of trying. This afternoon, I've started looking up Drs in the area and have made a few calls. We were hoping nature would do its thing and we wouldn't have to seek help, but now that's not looking like an option.

Looks like my 2WW for this cycle is up..AF showed her ugly face this morning, 2 weeks early..:( . Starting to think its not gonna happen for us. Trying for the past 14 months is starting to take its toll on DH and I. Maybe ill just ditch all things I use to predict ovulation, and let the man upstairs take control. Wishing BFPs to you all!

2 weeks early? how long are your cycles?

do you have 2 little boys already, i see from your photo?

don't give up!! have you been trying solid for 14 months?:hugs:

My cycles are generally 29 days. Its very odd that AF came 2 weeks early. We do have 2 little boys already, ages 4 and 7. Getting pregnant with them was one of the easiest things I've done lol, not so easy this last time around though!. And yes, its been a long solid 14 months of trying. This afternoon, I've started looking up Drs in the area and have made a few calls. We were hoping nature would do its thing and we wouldn't have to seek help, but now that's not looking like an option.

goodness that is odd 2 whole weeks early! ive never heard that before, is it full flow?
I also have 2 little boys! 4 and 3, fell pregnant first month trying with both!!

sounds silly but maybe you are trying too hard, my advice would be have a break from "trying" then just have fun, romantic dinner and try something new.. heard lots of woman fall pregnant on a break :hugs: good luck x

Well I tested today 11dpo and...... :bfn:

I am not sure what I was expecting really, it's only my first month of trying, but I am still a bit disappointed. :huh:

Well I tested today 11dpo and...... :bfn:

I am not sure what I was expecting really, it's only my first month of trying, but I am still a bit disappointed. :huh:

with my second pregnancy i tested at 14dpo got a bfn then 16dpo i got my positive,

do not give up its not over until the witch arrives xxx wishing you luck x

i think it was dark orange ..kinda reddish i don't know, i'll try to pee again and see

did you eat anything with beets yesterday or today? Beets will affect the colour sometimes

oh my god girls i nearly freaked out, just went to the loo and when i wiped i had cm white/yellow thick and there was fresh blood only a little bit on the paper!!!! i have what feels like af pains?!! confused.com im only 9/10 dpo!! could this be the implantation ive been dreaming about , i just am so scared to get my hopes then get another BFN!

It could be! I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy. It was just a little bit of pink when I wiped and that was it! I also had almost fertile looking cm around that time too! When is your AF due? I had the IB and got a BFP 5 days later, but I waited until my AF was late. You could probably test in 2-3 and possibly get a BFP! So excited for you Laura! :happydance:

hiya Sarah :)

Af due in 4-5 days time ekkk im trying so hard not to believe i am pregnant, i want this more than anything, please send me lots of luck, i have what feels like af pains!! i just cant get my head around this, the more i read the more confused i get, so i will just try and be patient , will keep you posted :kiss:

GOOD LUCK LAURA!! I hope it's IB!!!:happydance:

8 dpo ! it's dark red just one spot on my panty and when i wiped now it's with discharge that is so weird ! and i have slight cramping in the pelvic area

GOOD LUCK NADA!!!:thumbup:

good luck, sounds good for you!

Well i just did a test having read a story on another thread about a woman who tested the day af was due, got a negative, af came and went but now she is pregnant! All these little stories give you hope. But used an ic to get out of system!

what cd are you on ?

Well heres another story my cousin was pregnant and didn't even know it, she felt unwell with a sore throat :haha: Went to the doc who informed her she was in labour!!! She is a bit dippy hee hee

what!!!???? Are you serious?

ooooo i can definitely feel a BFP coming soon!!!

Good luck Laura i reeeeaaally hope this is your month!

Good luck to everyone else who is in the dreaded two week wait!

Funny story- This morning was on my way driving to work, felt sick pulled over on a busy main road and was horrendously sick, so embarrasing, all the commeuters just driving by watching! eeekkk felt better after tho ;) xx

good luck, sounds good for you!

Well i just did a test having read a story on another thread about a woman who tested the day af was due, got a negative, af came and went but now she is pregnant! All these little stories give you hope. But used an ic to get out of system!

what cd are you on ?

Well heres another story my cousin was pregnant and didn't even know it, she felt unwell with a sore throat :haha: Went to the doc who informed her she was in labour!!! She is a bit dippy hee hee

what!!!???? Are you serious?

honest!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back