Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

girls i just wiped and i found a little pinkish discharge again can it still be implantation bleeding ?.. i have a feeling that af will show up tomorrow !:cry:

Well I tested today 11dpo and...... :bfn:

I am not sure what I was expecting really, it's only my first month of trying, but I am still a bit disappointed. :huh:

with my second pregnancy i tested at 14dpo got a bfn then 16dpo i got my positive,

do not give up its not over until the witch arrives xxx wishing you luck x

Thank eoinandconor :hugs: I don't know why I do it to myself. When I was testing I was thinking this is way too early!!! but I am sooo impatient I had the tests so I wanted to use them haha. Well I still have 1 left so that's it for me no testing until the :witch: is supposed to be here.

Thanks Again!!!!

wow my body must be pushing hard to ovulate, the last couple days I have had watery cm, now I am hurting in my left ovary a bit and crampy in my back, I almost felt like getting sick for a minute what gives?????? Watery like I pee peed my self....

Well I tested today 11dpo and...... :bfn:

I am not sure what I was expecting really, it's only my first month of trying, but I am still a bit disappointed. :huh:

with my second pregnancy i tested at 14dpo got a bfn then 16dpo i got my positive,

do not give up its not over until the witch arrives xxx wishing you luck x

Thank eoinandconor :hugs: I don't know why I do it to myself. When I was testing I was thinking this is way too early!!! but I am sooo impatient I had the tests so I wanted to use them haha. Well I still have 1 left so that's it for me no testing until the :witch: is supposed to be here.

Thanks Again!!!!

lol you are a poas addict :haha:!! i used to be the same got fed up seeing bfn.. im being good im 10dpo tomorrow :) i dont have any tests in.. waiting until wednesday to test if witch hasnt arrived

stay positive girlie!!! its not over yet, 11dpo is way early yet xxx

girls i just wiped and i found a little pinkish discharge again can it still be implantation bleeding ?.. i have a feeling that af will show up tomorrow !:cry:

if it was only a little bit it can still be implantation, try not to worry honey , what will be will be , praying af stays away and you get bfp soon :hugs: x

wow my body must be pushing hard to ovulate, the last couple days I have had watery cm, now I am hurting in my left ovary a bit and crampy in my back, I almost felt like getting sick for a minute what gives?????? Watery like I pee peed my self....

go get busy girl :flower:

Get to it!! :sex:

That sounds like a good strong ovulation there. :) So I hope you're BDing....;)

No I already did yesterday I didn't think I needed to today, it won't be as strong, yesterdays was strong we didn't BD for 3 days Look at the chart My Ovulation Chart

Hello ladies, just wishing everyone a lovely weekend! Laura and Nada, Fx'ed for both of you. We need some more bfp's around here! Afm, I'm on cd14 today, not sure when I'm ovulating (I've had ewcm for a few days now), so hubby and I are just bd'ing every couple of days throughout this fertile window... see if that does the trick :) xo

Hi ladies,

I am almost ready to join you all in the TWW! Feeling pains in both sides in the ovaries, lots of EWCM, and got a smiley on my CB OPK this afternoon:) Also feeling a bit nauseous, is that normal? Never felt nauseous around ovulation time before.
My honey and I got busy when I got home from work, and we will go at it again tomorrow and the next day, to be sure!!!

:happydance:

GL ladies! See ya soon!

Feeling a bit blue right now, almost cried earlier today. :cry:With all the bloodwork and testing and needles the past few months, have been so stressful and tiring.:wacko: Medication messes with everything too, my right eye is twitching since last week. Its so strange......I am Cycle Day 24 going into 25. Is it too early to test? Sighs...its been a long month! :nope:

Feeling a bit blue right now, almost cried earlier today. :cry:With all the bloodwork and testing and needles the past few months, have been so stressful and tiring.:wacko: Medication messes with everything too, my right eye is twitching since last week. Its so strange......I am Cycle Day 24 going into 25. Is it too early to test? Sighs...its been a long month! :nope:

:hugs: Do you know when you ovulated? I would say maybe...but I would try to hold out a little longer.

Also, when my eye/muscles starts twitching, I usually eat bananas. The potassium is good for helping calm the twitches. :)

Hang in there Baby Feet - the eye twitching is usually stress so make sure you are taking your B vitamins... :winkwink:

:hugs: Baby Feet! The eye twitching is probably stress, as dashka says. I get that too when I'm stressed. Seems the only thing that helps is a good rest/sleep.

Depending on when you OV and how long your LP phases are should depend on when you test. Are your cycles regular? FX for you...keep that head up!

Hope everyone is well today! It's supposed to rain here alllll weekend. I hate it when it rains on a weekend.

Woke up to brown spotting on my PL and when I wiped. The only time this has happened:
-Implantation bleeding for my last 2 pregnancies which lasted 2 weeks
-I had brown spotting 2 days before my AF after my first MC. Considering my AF is due on the 23rd, the timing for this one is about right.

Gut is telling me :witch: is on the way...really don't want to test until sometime next week. Oy. :cry:

I agree that the twitches could be stress related...TTC is stressful! Besides eating bananas, you could also try cutting down the caffeine in your diet. And like KTJ says, get some rest! :)

No I already did yesterday I didn't think I needed to today, it won't be as strong, yesterdays was strong we didn't BD for 3 days Look at the chart My Ovulation Chart

have you watched the great sperm race before? it said the 2nd lot of sperm is usually the strongest, first lot gets rid of the weak tired ones that were at the front ..

i had a twitchy eye for a few weeks on and off, i think it is just stress, it will go away don't worry x

id wait until af is late and then test, seeing a BFN can be awful esp if you tested early and get a BFP when you are late x

Laura what dpo are you? I hope this is it for ya!!!:happydance:

hiya hun bun :flower: im cd 25.. my cycles range from 25-30 days average being 27 days.. Af soon tho... i'm bloated and i grew 2 spots!! I dont have a good feeling now :cry:

Have to wait and see..

You are nearly at the TWW hope you've been busy busy ;) :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back