Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hello Ladies!

Laura, I'm praying the bloating and spots is because you're pregnant and not that AF is on her way! I haven't been bloated, but I have a huge spot on my neck and I NEVER get them!

Wendy, I hope you're BD-ing! I need a bump buddy!!

Hello to everyone else!

We told my parents about the baby on Wednesday, my one sister on Thursday, and my other sister and grandmother last night. My sisters and parents already knew! None of them were surprised, but they all knew we were trying. My grandma jumped out of her seat! She seems to be doing a bit better and was so happy for us!

We're telling my DH's brother and his girlfriend today. I think they'll be shocked! They didn't know we were trying and I think his brother will flip his lid, lol. We're telling my in-laws tomorrow! They don't know we were trying either! Yikes!

Feeling a bit blue right now, almost cried earlier today. :cry:With all the bloodwork and testing and needles the past few months, have been so stressful and tiring.:wacko: Medication messes with everything too, my right eye is twitching since last week. Its so strange......I am Cycle Day 24 going into 25. Is it too early to test? Sighs...its been a long month! :nope:

:hugs: Do you know when you ovulated? I would say maybe...but I would try to hold out a little longer.

Also, when my eye/muscles starts twitching, I usually eat bananas. The potassium is good for helping calm the twitches. :)

I will do that. I love bananas! I ovulated on Cycle Day 15. I am on cycle day 25 right now. I will wait til cycle day 28. My cycles run 27 to 32 days.

Feeling a bit blue right now, almost cried earlier today. :cry:With all the bloodwork and testing and needles the past few months, have been so stressful and tiring.:wacko: Medication messes with everything too, my right eye is twitching since last week. Its so strange......I am Cycle Day 24 going into 25. Is it too early to test? Sighs...its been a long month! :nope:

Hang in there Baby Feet - the eye twitching is usually stress so make sure you are taking your B vitamins... :winkwink:

Thank you so much...I will try that.

:hugs: Baby Feet! The eye twitching is probably stress, as dashka says. I get that too when I'm stressed. Seems the only thing that helps is a good rest/sleep.

Depending on when you OV and how long your LP phases are should depend on when you test. Are your cycles regular? FX for you...keep that head up!

Thank you for your encouragement. Cycles are not regular, meaning lasts anywhere from 27-32 days. Last cycle was 30 days, and the three before that was 28 days.

I agree that the twitches could be stress related...TTC is stressful! Besides eating bananas, you could also try cutting down the caffeine in your diet. And like KTJ says, get some rest! :)

I have already cut down some caffeine...but more sleep is good.

i had a twitchy eye for a few weeks on and off, i think it is just stress, it will go away don't worry x

id wait until af is late and then test, seeing a BFN can be awful esp if you tested early and get a BFP when you are late x

I agree, I have always tested the day before AF is due. Thanks for your encouragement!!!

Okay. I'll admit it...the intro to One Born Every Minute makes me feel a little choked up...I think it's the baby that comes out and opens it's little eyes that I find just so amazing...and maybe that dad talking to his baby in the window ( He says "This is your world." Omg, how sweet!).

Okay. I'll admit it...the intro to One Born Every Minute makes me feel a little choked up...I think it's the baby that comes out and opens it's little eyes that I find just so amazing...and maybe that dad talking to his baby in the window ( He says "This is your world." Omg, how sweet!).

I love it too! Those moments get me teary too, I really want another baby now!

I really want to be back in the 2ww. The ovulation wait is just as frustrating as the 2ww. Good luck to all you ladies, I should be joining you in a week!

I'm glad I'm not the only one... :)

I can't wait until I know what's going on again. I had some pain around the ovary today, but I'm pretty sure I've already ovulated, so I'm not sure what that's all about. I suppose there's a chance I haven't ovulated yet....FF changes the range every day. Today it says ovulation could have happened between CD6-15...either way I'm in the TWW and I've got crazy acid reflux. Good to know that symptom isn't going to go away.

tiredness too can cause a twitchy eye my left eye twitched a bit yesterday but its fine today hope u feel better soon

Wendy.....I felt nauseous to this time weird huh??
I am officially 1 dpo wow...................................:cry:
just 13 more days....:cry::coffee:

the witch showed up today! a week early ! i am sooooo sad and depressed..

Well last month i got a Bfp and two days later I started so does this mean I miss carried?

Hi ladies. Can anyone help me here? I am 99% sure that I don't get a thermal shift in my temps. I say 99% sure because I haven't temped many months (and stopped because it was getting too stressful), but I've picked it back up again mid-month... and again, like the last time I temped, I have all the regular signs of ov. but no thermal shift. My patterns are fairly normal, and I"m on cd16 today, so I"m 'certain' I've ovulated. Lots of ewcm, now it's sticky. Just like the few months before. I was soooooooo worried about it last time I temped, that I did a progesterone blood test during my luteal phase, and it was high high high... so I thought 'great, I ovulate!'. But now I'm all worried again.

I have read that it's possible to ovulate but never have a thermal shift, that some women's temps don't respond to the rising progesterone after ov... but I'm not convinced. Should I be concerned that I don't ovulate? Or is a blood test enough to prove that I do?

Feeling blue this morning because of all this. Convinced this ttc business will never happen for me. Sigh. :flower:

Wendy.....I felt nauseous to this time weird huh??
I am officially 1 dpo wow...................................:cry:
just 13 more days....:cry::coffee:

Really? So did I...it was so weird because I'm not usually nauseous, but I am also taking those meds, so that might have something to do with it.

the witch showed up today! a week early ! i am sooooo sad and depressed..

I'm sorry Nada, keep your chin up and get thru this cycle... then back in the baby-making-game. :flower:

Well last month i got a Bfp and two days later I started so does this mean I miss carried?

:hugs: It's never easy, this TTCing.

How much bleeding did you have? What color was it? Have you taken a hpt after your period?

I don't know the answer, but if you get a BFN, it's possible that you had a chemical pregnancy (which is a super early miscarriage). I've read that it happens to a lot of women, but most never know because if they aren't TTCing, they don't test until after a missed period. It's those of us who are TTC and test early that have the bad luck of knowing...

But I wouldn't say it's a chemical until you test again...some women have what appears to be a period and still are pregnant. It's lighter than a regular period and usually not bright red. So it's possible that you're one of those women...

:hugs:

Hi ladies. Can anyone help me here? I am 99% sure that I don't get a thermal shift in my temps. I say 99% sure because I haven't temped many months (and stopped because it was getting too stressful), but I've picked it back up again mid-month... and again, like the last time I temped, I have all the regular signs of ov. but no thermal shift. My patterns are fairly normal, and I"m on cd16 today, so I"m 'certain' I've ovulated. Lots of ewcm, now it's sticky. Just like the few months before. I was soooooooo worried about it last time I temped, that I did a progesterone blood test during my luteal phase, and it was high high high... so I thought 'great, I ovulate!'. But now I'm all worried again.

I have read that it's possible to ovulate but never have a thermal shift, that some women's temps don't respond to the rising progesterone after ov... but I'm not convinced. Should I be concerned that I don't ovulate? Or is a blood test enough to prove that I do?

Feeling blue this morning because of all this. Convinced this ttc business will never happen for me. Sigh. :flower:

When in your cycle did you start temping? And do you have a link to your old charts?

I think a blood test to confirm ovulation should count much more than the temperatures...have you checked your thermometer?

Well Betty, either it was implantation bleeding, or a chemical. Was the bleeding like a normal AF? Have you tested again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->