Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well ladies, I am almost there:) Either I ovulated yesterday or will ovulate today!!!:happydance: Back in the TWW!

Keri, I know, it was very weird....I never have nausea around ovulation time....maybe it's the Clomid.

GL ladies! Sorry about AF Nada:hugs:

Hi ladies. Can anyone help me here? I am 99% sure that I don't get a thermal shift in my temps. I say 99% sure because I haven't temped many months (and stopped because it was getting too stressful), but I've picked it back up again mid-month... and again, like the last time I temped, I have all the regular signs of ov. but no thermal shift. My patterns are fairly normal, and I"m on cd16 today, so I"m 'certain' I've ovulated. Lots of ewcm, now it's sticky. Just like the few months before. I was soooooooo worried about it last time I temped, that I did a progesterone blood test during my luteal phase, and it was high high high... so I thought 'great, I ovulate!'. But now I'm all worried again.

I have read that it's possible to ovulate but never have a thermal shift, that some women's temps don't respond to the rising progesterone after ov... but I'm not convinced. Should I be concerned that I don't ovulate? Or is a blood test enough to prove that I do?

Feeling blue this morning because of all this. Convinced this ttc business will never happen for me. Sigh. :flower:

Hi honey,
I have had some really weird cycles where I swear I ovulated, had a temp shift and everything, but my doc doesn't think I did. The only fool proof way I think you know is if they do a blood test to check your progesterone at 7 dpo, that is when it is at the peak. So I agree, some women can't go by their temperatures.

Hi there all!
I was going crazy researching preggo symptoms and stumbled across this thread... read through every one this afternoon!!! lol
I stopped BC in May 2011 and since then Hubby n i have just been using the pull out method, Nov it just happened that i had some symptoms and my period was late but i got a BFN and when AF came we we were both disappointed. So we decided to actively try.
I think i'm 6dpo. DH kinda wants us to just see what happens for now so i don't chart or anything, my cycle is usually around 27 or 28 days... so i judge when ovulation will be based on my cm and around CD14.
Trying to hold out testing till AF is due but having all these symptoms like, being super tired, bbs huge n tingling every now n then, milky white cm and little twinges n stabs now n then.
I cant help but wonder if its all in my head!!!! :wacko:

Hi ladies. Can anyone help me here? I am 99% sure that I don't get a thermal shift in my temps. I say 99% sure because I haven't temped many months (and stopped because it was getting too stressful), but I've picked it back up again mid-month... and again, like the last time I temped, I have all the regular signs of ov. but no thermal shift. My patterns are fairly normal, and I"m on cd16 today, so I"m 'certain' I've ovulated. Lots of ewcm, now it's sticky. Just like the few months before. I was soooooooo worried about it last time I temped, that I did a progesterone blood test during my luteal phase, and it was high high high... so I thought 'great, I ovulate!'. But now I'm all worried again.

I have read that it's possible to ovulate but never have a thermal shift, that some women's temps don't respond to the rising progesterone after ov... but I'm not convinced. Should I be concerned that I don't ovulate? Or is a blood test enough to prove that I do?

Feeling blue this morning because of all this. Convinced this ttc business will never happen for me. Sigh. :flower:

Hi honey,
I have had some really weird cycles where I swear I ovulated, had a temp shift and everything, but my doc doesn't think I did. The only fool proof way I think you know is if they do a blood test to check your progesterone at 7 dpo, that is when it is at the peak. So I agree, some women can't go by their temperatures.

Hi Wendy, thanks for responding :flower: This is good to hear. I had a blood test about 7dpo two months ago, and progesterone levels were very high, indicating ovulation. I just wish my temps would elevate, that way I would feel a lot more comfy about when/knowing I did. :) Okay, I will try not to stress. Here's to our BFP's soon :winkwink:

When in your cycle did you start temping? And do you have a link to your old charts?

I think a blood test to confirm ovulation should count much more than the temperatures...have you checked your thermometer?

I started temping on day 11, well before ovulation. I don't have a link unfortunately :( I agree, I think a blood test should count more as well. I haven't checked my thermometer, but only because it's new... I've probably only temped the equivalent to two months in total :winkwink: It gets too stressful for me when I don't see a rise.

Hi there all!
I was going crazy researching preggo symptoms and stumbled across this thread... read through every one this afternoon!!! lol
I stopped BC in May 2011 and since then Hubby n i have just been using the pull out method, Nov it just happened that i had some symptoms and my period was late but i got a BFN and when AF came we we were both disappointed. So we decided to actively try.
I think i'm 6dpo. DH kinda wants us to just see what happens for now so i don't chart or anything, my cycle is usually around 27 or 28 days... so i judge when ovulation will be based on my cm and around CD14.
Trying to hold out testing till AF is due but having all these symptoms like, being super tired, bbs huge n tingling every now n then, milky white cm and little twinges n stabs now n then.

Hi Sophia, welcome and best of luck to you! Not to be a nay-sayer, because maybe this is it for you :winkwink: but I know for myself, my first month ttc I SWORE I was pregnant. Felt nauseous, had big bbs, etc... but it ended up being just in my head, a 'phantom pregnancy'... our bodies can react strangely when we think of something too hard/want something too badly! THat being said, maybe it's not and maybe this is your BFP :)

Im not on medicine, but the day my ovary hurt on my left
side I felt like getting sick, watery like crazy, we now have
a new ovulaation symptom watery-ew-sore bb's sick to stomach...
I have a really tricky question...
At ovulation time my BB's start hurting, and they hurt until AF...
every month.....So what if I did get pregnant they say BB's are a big sign,
what about us who get the sore BB's at ovulation....
Anyone else have this happen?

I never really get sore BB - not at ovulation, af and not at all when I was pregnant. Only time they got sore was with breast feeding! You might not get sore BB with pregnancy Keri.

Hey why is is whenever I write things on here like just then I wrote sore bb - then I thought they were tingling. That is what I think I do - just imagine everything!

My hands feel bloated right now, which is usually an af sign,
but its far away yet unless I get a 22 day cycle then I am 8 days
from af, hope not~:dohh:

had garlic sauce in my chicken corden bleu. only 1 day past bd and ov so i am already tww crazy:)

Posey, I'd definitely say a blood test is enough proof! I've heard of lots of women who don't get a thermal shift. Luckily I'm textbook, but many other women from other threads don't get a rise AT ALL. They stay consistent the entire time, which to me, sounds healthier in the long run, lol.

Keri, I have tender nipples right before AF and SUPER tender nipples when I'm pregnant. My chest is also more than an inch bigger since I became pregnant! It's crazy!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Can't wait until you can test Wendy! I have a good feeling about this month!! :happydance:

Posey, I'd definitely say a blood test is enough proof! I've heard of lots of women who don't get a thermal shift. Luckily I'm textbook, but many other women from other threads don't get a rise AT ALL. They stay consistent the entire time, which to me, sounds healthier in the long run, lol.

Keri, I have tender nipples right before AF and SUPER tender nipples when I'm pregnant. My chest is also more than an inch bigger since I became pregnant! It's crazy!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Can't wait until you can test Wendy! I have a good feeling about this month!! :happydance:

Thank you Sarah, this helps :flower: As long as I know it happens to other healthy/fertile/ovulating women, then I feel better.

Because I can't rely on temps, I go by cm, and today was cd16 and the first day without ewcm, so I must have Ov'ed. Sooooo, back in the tww. I don't feel too confident, but we'll wait and see. Wendy, will you be testing early again? Or waiting for AF? I haven't decided, I always want to wait but then usually end up giving in... best of luck to everyone xo:baby:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Still in the 2WW, on cycle day 26-27, having cramping, headaches, and extreme moodiness. Cried twice today. :cry:

Holding out to test..........:coffee:

Hi honey,

Hi Wendy, thanks for responding :flower: This is good to hear. I had a blood test about 7dpo two months ago, and progesterone levels were very high, indicating ovulation. I just wish my temps would elevate, that way I would feel a lot more comfy about when/knowing I did. :) Okay, I will try not to stress. Here's to our BFP's soon :winkwink:

Yes, I totally understand. I stopped temping b/c I got obsessed after awhile, and it stressed me out-especially in the TWW when the temps would start to drop. I hated that, because I knew AF was on her way. I would rather just have her show up.

Yes, let's get some BFP's girl!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Still in the 2WW, on cycle day 26-27, having cramping, headaches, and extreme moodiness. Cried twice today. :cry:

Holding out to test..........:coffee:

Ooooh test, test! Hang in there!

Thank you Sarah, this helps :flower: As long as I know it happens to other healthy/fertile/ovulating women, then I feel better.

Because I can't rely on temps, I go by cm, and today was cd16 and the first day without ewcm, so I must have Ov'ed. Sooooo, back in the tww. I don't feel too confident, but we'll wait and see. Wendy, will you be testing early again? Or waiting for AF? I haven't decided, I always want to wait but then usually end up giving in... best of luck to everyone xo:baby:

ha, I always say I am going to wait, but end up testing around 10dpo, usually. Yay we are in the TWW together! I am either 1dpo or I ovulated today. :happydance:

Thanks honey:flower: I really hope this is it! I am just so happy about your little beanie!

Hi there all!

Hi,
I know what you mean, there have been a few times where I was positive I was PG, but not. The PMS symptoms are so similar to PG symptoms. GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->