Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

ladies in the house am back to the 2ww. Was on clomid days 4-8. Am cd21 today, stopped opk testing on cd17 cos was not getting a positive but by pm cd17 and 18 i was close to being parallyzed by a periodlike cramp. my whole pelvis was twisting both sides. I was almost sure it was a period but i was close to 10days away then. and very regular cycle ever since i can remember and ive not had such cramp in years. Despite all, am still hopeful, i still feel this month is it, i can almost swear but i have no idea where i get the feeling from.

Has anyone had a negative opk and still went on to get pregnant? Is it possible? I am on pregnacare "for women trying to conceive" and also folic acid daily. could that affect the opk result?

the witch showed up today! a week early ! i am sooooo sad and depressed..

:cry: im so gutted for you, I think i am on my way out too soon, cd26 today i have a feeling af is around the corner very soon

will you try again next cycle? :hugs:

:cry: im so gutted for you, I think i am on my way out too soon, cd26 today i have a feeling af is around the corner very soon

thanks laura ,
so yesterday day i wiped and found a huge amount of blood on the napkin with the same color of af ! so i assumed it started... but up till now i can't find anything ! i spotted on friday ,nothing on saturday, spotted again on monday and nothing today ! what could that be ? i have bad cramps also..my body is playing tricks on me i can't handle it...:cry:

Hello girls, hope you all had a good weekend, anyone do anything exciting?
We took the kids to a play area and went for dinner after yesterday was really nice just the 4 of us :)

All day i thought my af arrived because i had a wet feeling and slight cramps.. after popping to the loo at least 100 times yesterday it hasn't yet arrived, im CD26 today

my cycles days from are June/July 27, 25, 26, 28, 25, 29, 30, ... average being 27

when does everyone think i should test?

thanks laura ,
so yesterday day i wiped and found a huge amount of blood on the napkin with the same color of af ! so i assumed it started... but up till now i can't find anything ! i spotted on friday ,nothing on saturday, spotted again on monday and nothing today ! what could that be ? i have bad cramps also..my body is playing tricks on me i can't handle it...:cry:

ok i know this is TMI but what did it look like? did it fill a pad? or just one wipe? are you cd 26 ? you must be so frustrated because its near testing time and near af time :(

thanks laura ,

ok i know this is TMI but what did it look like? did it fill a pad? or just one wipe? are you cd 26 ? you must be so frustrated because its near testing time and near af time :(

it was dark red and no it didn't come near my pad just when i wiped but it was heavy same as period ! exactly filled two napkins..i'm CD25 :(
i think u should wait and test on CD28

ladies in the house am back to the 2ww. Was on clomid days 4-8. Am cd21 today, stopped opk testing on cd17 cos was not getting a positive but by pm cd17 and 18 i was close to being parallyzed by a periodlike cramp. my whole pelvis was twisting both sides. I was almost sure it was a period but i was close to 10days away then. and very regular cycle ever since i can remember and ive not had such cramp in years. Despite all, am still hopeful, i still feel this month is it, i can almost swear but i have no idea where i get the feeling from.

Has anyone had a negative opk and still went on to get pregnant? Is it possible? I am on pregnacare "for women trying to conceive" and also folic acid daily. could that affect the opk result?

OPK detects a hormone LH surge in your urine, your body produces this near Ovulation.. i wouldnt think folic acid an pregnacare would effect the result of an opk,

what are your cycle lenghts and your LP?

also i just thought when do you use OPK morning, afternoon etc?

thanks laura ,

it was dark red and no it didn't come near my pad just when i wiped but it was heavy same as period ! exactly filled two napkins..i'm CD25 :(

And you have had nothing since?? when is your af due?

thanks laura ,

nothing just the af cramps ...it's due on friday ...what do u think?

thanks laura ,

I was just reading up on it and other womans experiences and alot say that implantation spotting isnt just a spot of blood sometimes ..as some went on to have BFP 5 days later and a bleed 5 days before missed AF..

I have never experienced anything like what you are describing..

I had an odd month where my af was 2 days late and the blood was full of clots, i had bad cramping and af lasted only 3 days, i normally bleed for 5, i never got a positive hpt that month but i suspected a start of a pregnancy that didnt work out.

there isnt alot you can do other than go and see your doc , and im guessing they will say your af is not due until friday and wait and see, or you can maybe ask for some blood work to see if you are pregnant that way.. not sure they will do it if you havent missed a period yet,

Stay positive! i wouldn't class it as a period yet! keep us posted , thinking of you xxx

thanks laura ,

I was just reading up on it and other womans experiences and alot say that implantation spotting isnt just a spot of blood sometimes ..as some went on to have BFP 5 days later and a bleed 5 days before missed AF..

I had an odd month where my af was 2 days late and the blood was full of clots, i had bad cramping and af lasted only 3 days, i normally bleed for 5, i never got a positive hpt that month but i suspected a start of a pregnancy that didnt work out.

there isnt alot you can do other than go and see your doc , and im guessing they will say your af is not due until friday and wait and see, or you can maybe ask for some blood work to see if you are pregnant that way.. not sure they will do it if you havent missed a period yet,

Stay positive! i wouldn't class it as a period yet! keep us posted , thinking of you xxx

thanks love, i don't want to get a blood test that early so i'm definitely going to wait and see.. i'll keep u posted:hugs:

thanks laura ,

thanks love, i don't want to get a blood test that early so i'm definitely going to wait and see.. i'll keep u posted:hugs:

I don't blame you , i'm scared of needles anyway! :haha:i refused most routine blood work with my second pregnancy, stubborn one me!

We took the kids to a play area and went for dinner after yesterday was really nice just the 4 of us :)

All day i thought my af arrived because i had a wet feeling and slight cramps.. after popping to the loo at least 100 times yesterday it hasn't yet arrived, im CD26 today

my cycles days from are June/July 27, 25, 26, 28, 25, 29, 30, ... average being 27

Hello lovely Laura. Do you temp/know when you Ov? When do you think you Ov'ed this month?

If it were me, I would tryyyyyyyyy (likely unsuccessfully) to wait until after the 30 day mark, because then I would know that I'm 'late'... :shrug:

thanks laura ,

Nada: How are things with you today? I can tell you that I've had implantation bleeding with all my pregnancies. I know it varies from person to person, but mine was dark brown, which meant it was old blood. I had it when I wiped and on a PL. I would wait things out to see how they are for the next few days. Then if AF doesn't show, test! FXd for you!

thanks laura ,

GL, Nada! :flower:

Morning Ladies, I had a dream last night and I think I seen my future little
girl, She had my reddish blond hair and my husbands eyes, it was really wild,
she was so beautiful, I know my af is coming this month already because my hands are bloated, I have had that happen for years, sometimes it does sometimes it don't but when it does I know she will be coming...:cry:

hi girls,

glad to see you are all keeping well - good luck to those expecting the witch - stay away witch!

Question for you - what do you do if you try to temp when you first wake - but today i woke at 5.30 - was 35.5 I think but then I kept sleeping but waking - around 6.30 I did it again it was 35.88. But normally I have tested nearer 7am, so at 7am I tested (but had been nodding on and off) and was 36.something (it is still in the memory)....what on earth do I plot?

On a happy note I see my ticker says i am coming into my fertile period ;)

Hello lovely Laura. Do you temp/know when you Ov? When do you think you Ov'ed this month?

If it were me, I would tryyyyyyyyy (likely unsuccessfully) to wait until after the 30 day mark, because then I would know that I'm 'late'... :shrug:

I've never took temp and im not sure when i Ov cos of the range of dates my P comes on, but we covered all areas ;)
Friday feels soooo long away I'm going to try my hardest to wait as long as possible i have 1hpt upstairs calling me.. but i'm holding out :wacko:

hi girls,

glad to see you are all keeping well - good luck to those expecting the witch - stay away witch!

Question for you - what do you do if you try to temp when you first wake - but today i woke at 5.30 - was 35.5 I think but then I kept sleeping but waking - around 6.30 I did it again it was 35.88. But normally I have tested nearer 7am, so at 7am I tested (but had been nodding on and off) and was 36.something (it is still in the memory)....what on earth do I plot?

On a happy note I see my ticker says i am coming into my fertile period ;)

Were you in bed from the first temp to the last one? I often would wake up and find that my temp was low because I'd been sleeping with my mouth open or something. So then I would go back to bed and temp again when I woke up and find that it was where it was supposed to be. If you didn't leave the bed, I would use the 36.something temp.

I've never took temp and im not sure when i Ov cos of the range of dates my P comes on, but we covered all areas ;)
Friday feels soooo long away I'm going to try my hardest to wait as long as possible i have 1hpt upstairs calling me.. but i'm holding out :wacko:

Good for you for holding out, Laura! I know Friday feels like a year away. What are you doing to pass the time? I went into baking mode this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->