Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hi girls,
i'm very very sad i've been crying all day , i was so sure i was pregnant af was late and i had spotting which i thought was Implantation bleeding i was wrong :cry: i now don't know why i've been spotting for over a week before af showed up ! it's really weird..my hubby today made my day a little better and surprised me ! he's going to take me to u.s.a and london on my birthday which is on march ! so excited but i still can't keep thinking about getting pregnant :cry: we'r thinking to take a break this month and not try because if i got pregnant on feb it means that i can't travel...
i hope everyone is fine.:hugs:

:hugs: nada. I know it's horrible getting your hopes up and then your body plays up and does something else! But your birthday treat sounds wonderful - just what you need :) What a great dh. Maybe not trying is what you need or ntnp? Good luck x

hahaha ! ntnp my ass ..as soon as i start having sex nothing else is on my mind except the baby making ! not trying at all is easier :haha:...
Thanks gemmy :D actually my hubby is really supportive i love him..
when are u testing ? i hope it's ur month...

Thanks hun, another 2 weeks - fri 10th feb... I got a lot of ICs though so bet I do it early ;)

hi girls,
i'm very very sad i've been crying all day , i was so sure i was pregnant af was late and i had spotting which i thought was Implantation bleeding i was wrong :cry: i now don't know why i've been spotting for over a week before af showed up ! it's really weird..my hubby today made my day a little better and surprised me ! he's going to take me to u.s.a and london on my birthday which is on march ! so excited but i still can't keep thinking about getting pregnant :cry: we'r thinking to take a break this month and not try because if i got pregnant on feb it means that i can't travel...
i hope everyone is fine.:hugs:

:hugs: nada. I know it's horrible getting your hopes up and then your body plays up and does something else! But your birthday treat sounds wonderful - just what you need :) What a great dh. Maybe not trying is what you need or ntnp? Good luck x

hahaha ! ntnp my ass ..as soon as i start having sex nothing else is on my mind except the baby making ! not trying at all is easier :haha:...
Thanks gemmy :D actually my hubby is really supportive i love him..
when are u testing ? i hope it's ur month...

Thanks hun, another 2 weeks - fri 10th feb... I got a lot of ICs though so bet I do it early ;)

hahaha that's great ! Let ur TWW begin !:kiss::flower:

Gemmy your chart is looking pregnant I say I see a boy.......
Ask Sarah I predicted she was pregant well before she was
and I was right!!!!
Sarah...Maybe it's the baby burrowing into the uterus, and as it
grows it makes a pinch of blood come out, but its so minimal
by the time it comes out and you see it, It looks orange or pink...

Seem to be except:coffee: I can't predict my own stuff LOL
So far everybody in my life I told was gonna be pregnant has,
and the sex of it I was right everytime, I guess I have a gift...
If ya notice she has not ovulated yet......Ah ha.......SEE I AM
PREDICTING THE FUTURE...
Keri's New Business.....I predict if your pregnant and your baby's SEX
in the 2 week wait, $1.00
if I am wrong I return your dollar, but I am never wrong...

Seem to be except:coffee: I can't predict my own stuff LOL
So far everybody in my life I told was gonna be pregnant has,
and the sex of it I was right everytime, I guess I have a gift...

:haha::haha: loool what about mee??? can u predict anything about me ? :baby:

Welcome and good luck JoJo:) I am 3 dpo today, can't wait for this TWW to be over, it is already TOO long. I am trying to stay. Good luck OdustObusy:)

Thanks so much. I'm chomping at the bit to test but waiting, I'm feeling slightly sick at night and am peeing more but I could just be doing that to myself. I'm scared to test early ad get a BFN... I'm trying to wait until atleast the third...one more week..gotta stay strong.

Yah I am going to test on the 1st:)

Good luck i am hoping for a BFP for you! I am trying to wait until AF is late. I almost gave in and tested early, but DH convinced me to wait. I did notice today that i am a bit more emotional well see. :hugs:

My Ovulation Chart

Looking good Keri! sounds like you have some good signs:) I am 6 dpo today, very sore nipples, very irritable, and so tired. I hope this is it for us!!

Welcome to all the newbies!:dust:
I went down a bit Wendy, My nips don't hurt, but I did get sick this
morning with cramping, You know ENDO....My ovary is sore on the left,
I woke up with some af cramps it was weird..:growlmad: I am 6dpo today
also..

well keri, I might take you up on that? What do you see for me this month?
LOL....maybe a psychic reading is what we all need to keep from going so crazy waiting/

Charts??????
In all honesty I am not kidding, I get a feeling when I see your name
and I also look at your chart, Sounds weird but it's true,

Jo Jo, I just looked at your name and I honestly got a feeling that came
across me of a pink bottle of baby lotion, then yellow, a yellow room with light blue BOY..................................

BABY ON BRAIN, What I see is a little girl with curly hair,light brown
but I see a child about 1 1/2 2 sitting by the baby. Whatever
that might mean, so it could be now, or soon....This month
not so strong yet...:cry:

Nada what I seen was a woman standing at a desk at a clinic,
So I don't know what that means, maybe your gonna go to the Dr
and get medicine to help, maybe something else, Question are you short?
Do you have dark hair? She was upset and impatient and had alot of keys...
I do see a bump.....But it seems to take a while, like a bit of help is needed

Really?? That would be awesome. I am totally team pink. I have two boys...right now 2 and 4 years old!!!

Really?? That would be awesome. I am totally team pink. I have two boys...right now 2 and 4 years old!!!
Well theres your answer your probably gonna be expecting soon.....:thumbup:
Question is when does your 2 year old turn 3????

Jo Jo, I just looked at your name and I honestly got a feeling that came
across me of a pink bottle of baby lotion, then yellow, a yellow room with light blue BOY..................................

:happydance:Keri,
I swear you just made me cry.. hapy tears completely. I have been so emotional today and irritable at the Dh. i am hoping you are so right. we are kind of wanting a boy. Hang in there it may be your month yet. heres some :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey you guys owe me a buck lmao......pay up or else......haaaaaa
I EXCEPT ALL FORMS OF CREDIT CARDS OR FOOD STAMPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back