Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hi girls,
i'm very very sad i've been crying all day , i was so sure i was pregnant af was late and i had spotting which i thought was Implantation bleeding i was wrong :cry: i now don't know why i've been spotting for over a week before af showed up ! it's really weird..my hubby today made my day a little better and surprised me ! he's going to take me to u.s.a and london on my birthday which is on march ! so excited but i still can't keep thinking about getting pregnant :cry: we'r thinking to take a break this month and not try because if i got pregnant on feb it means that i can't travel...
i hope everyone is fine.:hugs:

Nada - I'm right there with you -Mine arrived this morning...Hope you're ok...so sorry to hear after a week of wondering that crazy AF arrived... It's so nice to have support on here... I hope you enjoy your trip... it sounds like just what you need... (can I come?? lol...just kidding):hugs:

hi girls,
i'm very very sad i've been crying all day , i was so sure i was pregnant af was late and i had spotting which i thought was Implantation bleeding i was wrong :cry: i now don't know why i've been spotting for over a week before af showed up ! it's really weird..my hubby today made my day a little better and surprised me ! he's going to take me to u.s.a and london on my birthday which is on march ! so excited but i still can't keep thinking about getting pregnant :cry: we'r thinking to take a break this month and not try because if i got pregnant on feb it means that i can't travel...
i hope everyone is fine.:hugs:

Nada - I'm right there with you -Mine arrived this morning...Hope you're ok...so sorry to hear after a week of wondering that crazy AF arrived... It's so nice to have support on here... I hope you enjoy your trip... it sounds like just what you need... (can I come?? lol...just kidding):hugs:

i'm so sorry :( .. i love the support i get here.. no one of my friends or family seems to understand what i'm going through it's nice to have friends here who understands what i'm going through :).. u'r so welcome to come with us:D :D

Nada what I seen was a woman standing at a desk at a clinic,
So I don't know what that means, maybe your gonna go to the Dr
and get medicine to help, maybe something else, Question are you short?
Do you have dark hair? She was upset and impatient and had alot of keys...
I do see a bump.....But it seems to take a while, like a bit of help is needed

omg ! u'r freaking me out.. yes i'm short and my hair is black how did u know is it a dream? ! but i never had a problem with anything ! i always go to my doctor and he never finds anything.. that's so weird.

Maybe her vision was just you pregnant at the doctors anyway/during the pregnancy/scans etc.

i hope she's wrong lol

Nada what I seen was a woman standing at a desk at a clinic,
So I don't know what that means, maybe your gonna go to the Dr
and get medicine to help, maybe something else, Question are you short?
Do you have dark hair? She was upset and impatient and had alot of keys...
I do see a bump.....But it seems to take a while, like a bit of help is needed

omg ! u'r freaking me out.. yes i'm short and my hair is black how did u know is it a dream? ! but i never had a problem with anything ! i always go to my doctor and he never finds anything.. that's so weird.

Woah goosebumps!

lool yes ! she literally freaked me out haha thank u keriwak !

Hey ladies. Havent been on here in a while but thought I would let you all know that I got my :bfp: today at 10 DPO and I am over the moon. I have been trying for 4 months and finally got it. Hope you all get your :bfp: Baby Dust to you all. xx

Congraaaaats Sammie ! wish u a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Hey ladies. Havent been on here in a while but thought I would let you all know that I got my :bfp: today at 10 DPO and I am over the moon. I have been trying for 4 months and finally got it. Hope you all get your :bfp: Baby Dust to you all. xx

that's awesome Sammie - congrats!!! and so early to find out too!:flower:

Nada I just closed my eyes and seen what I saw. I seen you standing there, but I did see a small pregnant bump like 3 months pregnant, thats all I could see, so probably soon for you. It was actually quite clear....
Don't get me wrong I don't tell people I have this gift, not something I do on a day to day basis, I do my own newspaper, I have no idea why you were at this desk, but you were kinda upset, standing there. You had on some blue pants and a light purple shirt

hi Keri.... your predictions are very cool.....do you predict anything about me? (other than the fact that I'm really really sad today)... Sorry I don't chart....it was making me crazy so stopped that years ago.

Nada I just closed my eyes and seen what I saw. I seen you standing there, but I did see a small pregnant bump like 3 months pregnant, thats all I could see, so probably soon for you. It was actually quite clear....
Don't get me wrong I don't tell people I have this gift, not something I do on a day to day basis, I do my own newspaper, I have no idea why you were at this desk, but you were kinda upset, standing there. You had on some blue pants and a light purple shirt

hmmm i had miscarriage last October i was 2 and a half months.. maybe that's what u saw ? or u saw another miscarriage on the way that's why i was upset ! :dohh::dohh:

Daska, What I feel is your a very busy woman, you have a big family....
Your trying to make time to make this baby in a hurry when you have time,
I see you getting pregnant but you have to make more time and BD more:thumbup:

Maybe it was you at the clinic then, because you were very upset,
Like I don't understand what is wrong with you people figure this out
KINDA MAD........:thumbup:

Maybe it was you at the clinic then, because you were very upset,
Like I don't understand what is wrong with you people figure this out
KINDA MAD........:thumbup:

we can now call this forum the predictions forum by keriwak ! hahaha..:hugs:

hmmm i had miscarriage last October i was 2 and a half months.. maybe that's what u saw ? or u saw another miscarriage on the way that's why i was upset ! :dohh::dohh:
No miscarriage, I seen a pregnant stomach

Daska, What I feel is your a very busy woman, you have a big family....
Your trying to make time to make this baby in a hurry when you have time,
I see you getting pregnant but you have to make more time and BD more:thumbup:

wow thanks Keri... in a way you are right... I am turning 40 in May and feel like the clock is ticking... I feel like the last 10 years babymaking has been such a priority... but my DH's job is difficult as he works such long days and he's up at 3:30am every morning....I have a 3 yr old daughter (adopted internationally) and my mother-in-law stays with us from Mon-Fri to watch our 3 yr. old....makes for difficult baby-making:wacko:if you know what I mean...... but we still do our best around ovulation time.... I really think my problem is the immune thing that my sister has...
Thanks !!Best of luck to you.... I hope your BFP is around the corner!

For me I see nothing but guessing I can't see anything for myself,
I am thinking af is coming, but that nausea kinda threw me off, had it last night too....

Daska what I seen is you in the kitchen in a hurry trying to juggle 50 things before you run out the door, a very nice clean home, and a big kitchen wood cabinets I seen or wood flooring, there is some wood in that kitchen,No I see you having a baby you just need to S L O W D O W N have some red wine
which I believe you probably have and relax in a hotel or a B&B with him and thats
all you need..TRY FEB 14 in a B-B white comforter on the bed.....NO JOKE~

Daska what I seen is you in the kitchen in a hurry trying to juggle 50 things before you run out the door, a very nice clean home, and a big kitchen wood cabinets I seen or wood flooring, there is some wood in that kitchen,No I see you having a baby you just need to S L O W D O W N have some red wine
which I believe you probably have and relax in a hotel or a B&B with him and thats
all you need..

you are right about the juggling...(not so clean home - don't get to clean much!)...kitchen totally white cabinets and white ceramic floor.... maybe it's someone else's kitchen?.... we've tried the going away thing -on vacation a few times during ov. time..but nothing's worked.... thanks Keri!

all you need..

you are right about the juggling...(not so clean home - don't get to clean much!)...kitchen totally white cabinets and white ceramic floor.... maybe it's someone else's kitchen?.... we've tried the going away thing -on vacation a few times during ov. time..but nothing's worked.... thanks Keri!
Well I seen you in a kitchen, maybe family I DUNNO...Sister or Moms house Maybe...I am telling ya get away, I see this...Are you about 5-6 5-7? I did not see the house only the kitchen, but it had stools in it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->