Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I think the earliest I can test is the 5th, but I think I will try to wait and see how I feel. Its too easy for me to become a poas addict! LOL.

I feel nauseated it that even possibly at 6dpo? I just looked at a picture of a dog that was hurt badley and I felt like getting sick, thats not me at all, I have seen the worst of the worst blood and guts don't bother me at all,
:confused::holly:

I think the earliest I can test is the 5th, but I think I will try to wait and see how I feel. Its too easy for me to become a poas addict! LOL.

Good luck to you! the earliest i can test is the first, ooh maybe we can test together...well as much as possible and see??? i can definitely wait until then..:flower:

I feel nauseated it that even possibly at 6dpo? I just looked at a picture of a dog that was hurt badley and I felt like getting sick, thats not me at all, I have seen the worst of the worst blood and guts don't bother me at all,
:confused::holly:

Not sure , maybe you had a quick implantation? It could be your estrogen levels rising... keep your head up.:hugs:

Jo.Jo, Good luck on your test ;) Keep us posted. I tell myself I will try to wait until I am due for my period, but I highly doubt I will be able to hold out.
Keri~ I have had some nausea, irritability, increased sensitivity to smells, fatigue too......but it seems way way way too early for me, unless I am calculating wrong or ovulated earlier than I thought. When are you going to test?

:flower:
Jo.Jo, Good luck on your test ;) Keep us posted. I tell myself I will try to wait until I am due for my period, but I highly doubt I will be able to hold out.
Keri~ I have had some nausea, irritability, increased sensitivity to smells, fatigue too......but it seems way way way too early for me, unless I am calculating wrong or ovulated earlier than I thought. When are you going to test?

I sure will you too ... heres to a :bfp::bfp::bfp: to us ! Keri you are def in there with us.. thinking happy thoughts for us!!

I am gonna wait til day cd 29 unless I get af earlier well see..:thumbup:
I will be cd 20 tommarow

Hey Maria...Have you taken a test today or is it tomorrow. I can't remember. You have been in my prayers that this is the month for you! :)

Thanks so much.... actually just went to the bathroom (have been checking every hour for AF) and there is a small amount of brown spotting but almost nothing when I wipe... Oh rats!!!!! I think AF will be here soon. I'll let you know if the red doesn't show...and if so might test tomorrow morning... I really thought this month was it!

Honey what dpo are you? Could it be IB? Sarah had it late!

Girls...I went in the fridge and had a wine craving. I know I'm not gonna get pregnant this month :( just feel too down in the dumps. Normally I just have a little alcohol around AF but not really a big drinker. I've had a taste of it now (probably about 1/4 of glass) but now I've made a cup of tea because I'm not really fancying it anymore. I don't think it will stop me ovulating will it? I'm really worried I'm not going to ovulate for some reason, think I'm giving up on this cycle already.

Gemma love, I don't think such little alcohol will have any effect what-so-ever. You sound so hard on yourself!!!! Try to be gentle with yourself... and don't give up! It ain't over until it's over, and even when it's 'over' we dust ourselves off and try again the next month. xo :flower:

Welcome and good luck JoJo:) I am 3 dpo today, can't wait for this TWW to be over, it is already TOO long. I am trying to stay. Good luck OdustObusy:)

Thanks so much. I'm chomping at the bit to test but waiting, I'm feeling slightly sick at night and am peeing more but I could just be doing that to myself. I'm scared to test early ad get a BFN... I'm trying to wait until atleast the third...one more week..gotta stay strong.

Yah I am going to test on the 1st:)

Good luck i am hoping for a BFP for you! I am trying to wait until AF is late. I almost gave in and tested early, but DH convinced me to wait. I did notice today that i am a bit more emotional well see. :hugs:

I knoW!!! I am SOOOO irritable, like never before! 6 dpo today, more of the same: creamy CM, very sore nipples (not the norm for me during the TWW) very tired, and a few twinges in the uterus. So we will see!! Hope we get a BFP in our TWW together!!

Seem to be except:coffee: I can't predict my own stuff LOL
So far everybody in my life I told was gonna be pregnant has,
and the sex of it I was right everytime, I guess I have a gift...
If ya notice she has not ovulated yet......Ah ha.......SEE I AM
PREDICTING THE FUTURE...
Keri's New Business.....I predict if your pregnant and your baby's SEX
in the 2 week wait, $1.00
if I am wrong I return your dollar, but I am never wrong...

WoW Keri I love your predictions!! Thanks for mine, it will be interesting if it were true! I really have a good feeling about you but am no psychic. What do you feel for yourself?? Can't believe you have been trying now for 5 years, that is tough. You really deserve this month. FX for you!

Also keri put the link to your chart into your signature, then it is easier to watch! I am loving the charts, not just for temp but good to record cm, opks and tests too :)

Girls...I went in the fridge and had a wine craving. I know I'm not gonna get pregnant this month :( just feel too down in the dumps. Normally I just have a little alcohol around AF but not really a big drinker. I've had a taste of it now (probably about 1/4 of glass) but now I've made a cup of tea because I'm not really fancying it anymore. I don't think it will stop me ovulating will it? I'm really worried I'm not going to ovulate for some reason, think I'm giving up on this cycle already.

Gemma love, I don't think such little alcohol will have any effect what-so-ever. You sound so hard on yourself!!!! Try to be gentle with yourself... and don't give up! It ain't over until it's over, and even when it's 'over' we dust ourselves off and try again the next month. xo :flower:

Thanks posey for your post, it makes me feel better. :flower: I am feeling much better today though as I got my positive opk this morning and was worrying for nothing. But what will be will be, you are right we dust ourselves down. Hope you are doing well? x

Wendy, not you too!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I see me and you laying side by side in some
clinic high on clomid getting IVF.....Im about there!
You don't have crosshairs on your chart and lots of EW
whats up with all that EW? Thats why you don't have crosshairs.
You need to check your temp everyday,you need to loose
all ew except the day you got the +OPK watch what happens
to your chart...
I think af is coming, I think by 7dpo my temp would be higher...My Ovulation Chart

Nada what I seen was a woman standing at a desk at a clinic,
So I don't know what that means, maybe your gonna go to the Dr
and get medicine to help, maybe something else, Question are you short?
Do you have dark hair? She was upset and impatient and had alot of keys...
I do see a bump.....But it seems to take a while, like a bit of help is needed

omg ! u'r freaking me out.. yes i'm short and my hair is black how did u know is it a dream? ! but i never had a problem with anything ! i always go to my doctor and he never finds anything.. that's so weird.

omg ! u'r freaking me out.. yes i'm short and my hair is black how did u know is it a dream? ! but i never had a problem with anything ! i always go to my doctor and he never finds anything.. that's so weird.

Maybe her vision was just you pregnant at the doctors anyway/during the pregnancy/scans etc.

Woah goosebumps!

Hey ladies. Havent been on here in a while but thought I would let you all know that I got my :bfp: today at 10 DPO and I am over the moon. I have been trying for 4 months and finally got it. Hope you all get your :bfp: Baby Dust to you all. xx

Hey Maria...Have you taken a test today or is it tomorrow. I can't remember. You have been in my prayers that this is the month for you! :)

Thanks so much.... actually just went to the bathroom (have been checking every hour for AF) and there is a small amount of brown spotting but almost nothing when I wipe... Oh rats!!!!! I think AF will be here soon. I'll let you know if the red doesn't show...and if so might test tomorrow morning... I really thought this month was it!

As you know I had brown yesterday and barely any today (just a slight color difference on the tp). If what you are seeing is brown, then I would still keep your hopes up. Praying for you the red doesn't show! FX'd for you!!!

well.... AF :witch: showed up bright and red this morning....ARGH!! I am gutted...sad and everything else that goes with the crappy feeling.:sad2::sad1:... This cycle was weird ... never have back ache that long... and then have 1.5 days of cramping before AF starts (usually only starts when witch comes)... Then the brown spotting from 5pm yesterday and red flow didn't start until this morning (was still brown when I went to bed at 1:00am) Woke up at 6am and knew she was here....:nope:

Well I'm out this month again ladies... :cry:Last night I made some brownies to make me feel better but my tummy was so upset I didn't really enjoy them. I guess in a way it's a good thing as now my decision is made as to whether I should be moving on (job-wise)..was using this last final month to decide..

I wish you all the very best in your TWW waits... I'll be reading...
take care...
Maria

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"