Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Daska what I seen is you in the kitchen in a hurry trying to juggle 50 things before you run out the door, a very nice clean home, and a big kitchen wood cabinets I seen or wood flooring, there is some wood in that kitchen,No I see you having a baby you just need to S L O W D O W N have some red wine
which I believe you probably have and relax in a hotel or a B&B with him and thats
all you need..

you are right about the juggling...(not so clean home - don't get to clean much!)...kitchen totally white cabinets and white ceramic floor.... maybe it's someone else's kitchen?.... we've tried the going away thing -on vacation a few times during ov. time..but nothing's worked.... thanks Keri!
Well I seen you in a kitchen, maybe family I DUNNO...Sister or Moms house Maybe...I am telling ya get away, I see this...Are you about 5-6 5-7? I did not see the house only the kitchen, but it had stools in it,

I am about 5-3....ah.... we have 2 wooden stools in our kitchen (the only wooden things in the kitchen):winkwink: thanks for the advice:flower:

I can't see anything for myself because I only invision what I would like to see......Sometimes the pictures are so clear in my mind, like I see rooms colors and people, its weird, and as I get older it gets better...

Daska what I seen is you in the kitchen in a hurry trying to juggle 50 things before you run out the door, a very nice clean home, and a big kitchen wood cabinets I seen or wood flooring, there is some wood in that kitchen,No I see you having a baby you just need to S L O W D O W N have some red wine
which I believe you probably have and relax in a hotel or a B&B with him and thats
all you need..

you are right about the juggling...(not so clean home - don't get to clean much!)...kitchen totally white cabinets and white ceramic floor.... maybe it's someone else's kitchen?.... we've tried the going away thing -on vacation a few times during ov. time..but nothing's worked.... thanks Keri!
Well I seen you in a kitchen, maybe family I DUNNO...Sister or Moms house Maybe...I am telling ya get away, I see this...Are you about 5-6 5-7? I did not see the house only the kitchen, but it had stools in it,

I am about 5-3....ah.... we have 2 wooden stools in our kitchen (the only wooden things in the kitchen):winkwink: thanks for the advice:flower:
Your short huh, hmmmmmm....I knew there was wood.....LOL well I could be off a bit on the height but I did get the wood stools, see what I mean it is weird, like quick pictures in my mind, I try to add up what I see.....Ya gotta put it together like a puzzle

I can't see anything for myself because I only invision what I would like to see......Sometimes the pictures are so clear in my mind, like I see rooms colors and people, its weird, and as I get older it gets better...
yes I can see how your 'wishing' would get in the way of your predictions for yourself.... That is a gift!!

I do see someone on here having a huge big baby at birth...
Like a 10 pounder,,,Hope its not Sarah LOL

what sex do you predict sarah is having Keri?

I'm really enjoying all your predictions.

Do you predict anything else for me apart from the baby boy?

(dh is gonna have to come home from work if we are ever gonna concieve this baby...I am gonna ovulate very soon!!)

Congrats Sammie, have a wonderful pregnancy!

Sorry for the ladies with witches, hold on for February - being romantic and all that ;)

I forgot what I said for sarah,

Don't think you predicted whether Sarah was having a boy or girl, just that she was pregnant (both times actually)

Well I do hope you are right bout me but we haven't done the deed since thursday evening - we missed out yesterday and now I'm ovulating today or tomorrow and he is at work all day AARRGG Pulling my hair out today thinking I should be laying here inseminated!!! Oh well. Hoping that it hasn't taken place just yet but cm getting stretchy (surge was detected this morning but was not there last night..) we BD Monday pm, wednesday am, thursday pm....and it will be sat pm....wish I stuck with my mon, wed, fri plan! :(

Actually I think I told Sarah a girl, ask her she probably will remember or you can look in the old posts

I"m sorry Dashka that the :witch: got you :( Grrrrrrrrr, she's such a bitch (ah!). Always making herself right at home when she's not welcome. Lol. Next month is a brand new month :flower:

Congrats to Sammie, H&H 9 months to you!!!

PostalMom if you're out there, sad to hear af arrived... that was a toughie for you, I can imagine. I hate hate hate it when our bodies play tricks.

Afm, 6-7dpo now. No symps to speak of. Waiting waiting :coffee:

PS - Laura it's strange without you here lovey! xo

And Gemmy, yes I'm doing well :) You get busy and conceive that baby, as you say!!!! Hehe. I don't have much faith this month because we missed my peak day by a couple of days, but you never know. xo

Hi ladies I am new to this thread but not new to the ttc business :). Well my husband and I have benn trying for like over a yr with no success for our first baby. But am here hoping and praying for a 2012 BFP for all of us on the thread. So hears baby dust to all of us.

hi girls,
i'm very very sad i've been crying all day , i was so sure i was pregnant af was late and i had spotting which i thought was Implantation bleeding i was wrong :cry: i now don't know why i've been spotting for over a week before af showed up ! it's really weird..my hubby today made my day a little better and surprised me ! he's going to take me to u.s.a and london on my birthday which is on march ! so excited but i still can't keep thinking about getting pregnant :cry: we'r thinking to take a break this month and not try because if i got pregnant on feb it means that i can't travel...
i hope everyone is fine.:hugs:

Oh Nada! I'm so sorry sweetie! Maybe you need a month off to relax. Remember that a miscarriage screws up your cycle. It definitely screwed up mine and you were much further along than I was. :hugs:

I feel nauseated it that even possibly at 6dpo? I just looked at a picture of a dog that was hurt badley and I felt like getting sick, thats not me at all, I have seen the worst of the worst blood and guts don't bother me at all,
:confused::holly:

It is possible to feel nauseous that early. I did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->