Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey Maria...Have you taken a test today or is it tomorrow. I can't remember. You have been in my prayers that this is the month for you! :)

Thanks so much.... actually just went to the bathroom (have been checking every hour for AF) and there is a small amount of brown spotting but almost nothing when I wipe... Oh rats!!!!! I think AF will be here soon. I'll let you know if the red doesn't show...and if so might test tomorrow morning... I really thought this month was it!

Honey what dpo are you? Could it be IB? Sarah had it late!

I had IB at 11dpo with my first pregnancy!

Girls...I went in the fridge and had a wine craving. I know I'm not gonna get pregnant this month :( just feel too down in the dumps. Normally I just have a little alcohol around AF but not really a big drinker. I've had a taste of it now (probably about 1/4 of glass) but now I've made a cup of tea because I'm not really fancying it anymore. I don't think it will stop me ovulating will it? I'm really worried I'm not going to ovulate for some reason, think I'm giving up on this cycle already.

Gemma love, I don't think such little alcohol will have any effect what-so-ever. You sound so hard on yourself!!!! Try to be gentle with yourself... and don't give up! It ain't over until it's over, and even when it's 'over' we dust ourselves off and try again the next month. xo :flower:

Thanks posey for your post, it makes me feel better. :flower: I am feeling much better today though as I got my positive opk this morning and was worrying for nothing. But what will be will be, you are right we dust ourselves down. Hope you are doing well? x

Gemma, Don't worry about the wine sweetie! How do you think all these women get pregnant after a drunken night, lol? I'm glad you got your positive OPK! Now get off BnB and make that baby! I need a bump buddy!!

Hey ladies. Havent been on here in a while but thought I would let you all know that I got my :bfp: today at 10 DPO and I am over the moon. I have been trying for 4 months and finally got it. Hope you all get your :bfp: Baby Dust to you all. xx

Congrats Sammie! :happydance:

Hi ladies I am new to this thread but not new to the ttc business :). Well my husband and I have benn trying for like over a yr with no success for our first baby. But am here hoping and praying for a 2012 BFP for all of us on the thread. So hears baby dust to all of us.

:hi: Welcome to the TWW, Alex2425! I hope this TWW goes by quickly and ends with a BFP for you!! Thanks for the :dust: I need it.

Good thing you decided to join us...The ladies around here are awesome! :)

Welcome and good luck JoJo:) I am 3 dpo today, can't wait for this TWW to be over, it is already TOO long. I am trying to stay. Good luck OdustObusy:)

Thanks so much. I'm chomping at the bit to test but waiting, I'm feeling slightly sick at night and am peeing more but I could just be doing that to myself. I'm scared to test early ad get a BFN... I'm trying to wait until atleast the third...one more week..gotta stay strong.

Yah I am going to test on the 1st:)

Good luck i am hoping for a BFP for you! I am trying to wait until AF is late. I almost gave in and tested early, but DH convinced me to wait. I did notice today that i am a bit more emotional well see. :hugs:

I knoW!!! I am SOOOO irritable, like never before! 6 dpo today, more of the same: creamy CM, very sore nipples (not the norm for me during the TWW) very tired, and a few twinges in the uterus. So we will see!! Hope we get a BFP in our TWW together!!

I hope so! I noticed some pain in my nipples but not a whole lot, i have been feeling sick at night.. I hope we get it!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Maria...Have you taken a test today or is it tomorrow. I can't remember. You have been in my prayers that this is the month for you! :)

Thanks so much.... actually just went to the bathroom (have been checking every hour for AF) and there is a small amount of brown spotting but almost nothing when I wipe... Oh rats!!!!! I think AF will be here soon. I'll let you know if the red doesn't show...and if so might test tomorrow morning... I really thought this month was it!

As you know I had brown yesterday and barely any today (just a slight color difference on the tp). If what you are seeing is brown, then I would still keep your hopes up. Praying for you the red doesn't show! FX'd for you!!!

well.... AF :witch: showed up bright and red this morning....ARGH!! I am gutted...sad and everything else that goes with the crappy feeling.:sad2::sad1:... This cycle was weird ... never have back ache that long... and then have 1.5 days of cramping before AF starts (usually only starts when witch comes)... Then the brown spotting from 5pm yesterday and red flow didn't start until this morning (was still brown when I went to bed at 1:00am) Woke up at 6am and knew she was here....:nope:

Well I'm out this month again ladies... :cry:Last night I made some brownies to make me feel better but my tummy was so upset I didn't really enjoy them. I guess in a way it's a good thing as now my decision is made as to whether I should be moving on (job-wise)..was using this last final month to decide..

I wish you all the very best in your TWW waits... I'll be reading...
take care...
Maria

Maria, I'm so sorry to hear AF showed up! I really thought this was your month! Keep posting sweetie! You give us all hope!

Good afternoon ladies.

I'm a little freaked out today. Yesterday I had a little bit of orange discharge. Thought I must be hallucinating - Orange? So I disregarded it and moved on with my day.

Then I had some more this morning with a little bit of very slight cramping. I don't think the two are related, but of course my doctor is closed today. I read online that orange discharge can be two things - 1) bad lighting and I'm actually spotting light pink or 2) a vaginal infection. Neither sound good to me. Not sure what to do. The cramps have mostly passed now and it's the smallest amount of orange discharge ever. I'm worried, but trying to tell myself that everything is okay. Not sure what to do... Any advice?

Sarah, I am sure everything will be fine as Keriwak says as long as there is no clots or red spotting you should be fine, I had a pinkish sort of discharge with my little boy the whole first trimester and he is absolutely fine.

Try not to worry although I know that is easier said than done.

Good Luck

I got a call from my doctor yesterday who told me to go to the urgent care centre. They did a blood test and my HCG levels are still good. They're at 44000, which is right on track for 8 weeks. I have had no more spotting and no cramping. I have to go to my own doctor on Monday for either more blood work or another ultrasound to make sure everything is still okay, but I feel better. They're pretty sure it's not an infection since I have no fever, no pain urinating, etc. They think it was just a little bit of spotting, which they say most women have.

Actually I think I told Sarah a girl, ask her she probably will remember or you can look in the old posts

I don't think you ever told me what you thought I was having. I really hope I don't have a 10lb baby though! My niece was small, as were myself and my husband, so hopefully the baby will be average size.

Keri did predict my pregnancy! I had counted myself out and Keri looked at my chart and said I was pregnant and I was!

Hey ladies. Havent been on here in a while but thought I would let you all know that I got my :bfp: today at 10 DPO and I am over the moon. I have been trying for 4 months and finally got it. Hope you all get your :bfp: Baby Dust to you all. xx

Sammie!!!! Yeehaw! So happy for you honey!!!:happydance:

Actually I think I told Sarah a girl, ask her she probably will remember or you can look in the old posts

I don't think you ever told me what you thought I was having. I really hope I don't have a 10lb baby though! My niece was small, as were myself and my husband, so hopefully the baby will be average size.

Keri did predict my pregnancy! I had counted myself out and Keri looked at my chart and said I was pregnant and I was!

That is wonderful! I am so excited... hope she was right about me. :thumbup: Congrats to you too.. wishing you a H&H :baby:

Welcome to all the new ladies:) You will like it here!

Ella, what is going on with your cycle these days?

Postal Mom-:hugs:

Maria-Oh my honey, I am SO sorry, thought this was it for you! Next cycle it will be your turn!!:hugs:

Posey, any new symptoms?

Gemma, soon you will be with us in the TWW!!!:happydance:

AFM, 7dpo today and a few new symptoms: a headache, and some lower back pain and mild cramping. Boy I hope that means something!!!

Keri, I actually stopped temping, I was getting obsessed with it. I just have been temping this cycle once I got a pos OPK, so I could see the temps going up. I do get a lot of EWCM, but I mark it on my chart, even if it is just a little, I mark it. I usually get it 5-6 days before I ovulate. A FS online said it is normal to get EWCM that early-I was wondering about that, too. For my crosshairs, I choose the OPK/monitor option, because I stopped temping and I use both OPK's and the Clear blue fertility monitor.

Yes, I have definitely been high on Clomid-the last 3 cycles.:rofl:
Maybe you saw me getting an IUI done, which we are going to do if we don't get PG this cycle!!

As you know I had brown yesterday and barely any today (just a slight color difference on the tp). If what you are seeing is brown, then I would still keep your hopes up. Praying for you the red doesn't show! FX'd for you!!!

well.... AF :witch: showed up bright and red this morning....ARGH!! I am gutted...sad and everything else that goes with the crappy feeling.:sad2::sad1:... This cycle was weird ... never have back ache that long... and then have 1.5 days of cramping before AF starts (usually only starts when witch comes)... Then the brown spotting from 5pm yesterday and red flow didn't start until this morning (was still brown when I went to bed at 1:00am) Woke up at 6am and knew she was here....:nope:

Well I'm out this month again ladies... :cry:Last night I made some brownies to make me feel better but my tummy was so upset I didn't really enjoy them. I guess in a way it's a good thing as now my decision is made as to whether I should be moving on (job-wise)..was using this last final month to decide..

I wish you all the very best in your TWW waits... I'll be reading...
take care...
Maria

Maria, I'm so sorry to hear AF showed up! I really thought this was your month! Keep posting sweetie! You give us all hope!

Maria~
I'm so sorry to hear this wasn't your month. Keep your head up girl, in time your miracle will happen! I will be keeping up with you to see how your journey continues. <3

Amy

Welcome to all the new ladies:) You will like it here!

Ella, what is going on with your cycle these days?

Postal Mom-:hugs:

Maria-Oh my honey, I am SO sorry, thought this was it for you! Next cycle it will be your turn!!:hugs:

Posey, any new symptoms?

Gemma, soon you will be with us in the TWW!!!:happydance:

AFM, 7dpo today and a few new symptoms: a headache, and some lower back pain and mild cramping. Boy I hope that means something!!!

Keri, I actually stopped temping, I was getting obsessed with it. I just have been temping this cycle once I got a pos OPK, so I could see the temps going up. I do get a lot of EWCM, but I mark it on my chart, even if it is just a little, I mark it. I usually get it 5-6 days before I ovulate. A FS online said it is normal to get EWCM that early-I was wondering about that, too. For my crosshairs, I choose the OPK/monitor option, because I stopped temping and I use both OPK's and the Clear blue fertility monitor.

Yes, I have definitely been high on Clomid-the last 3 cycles.:rofl:
Maybe you saw me getting an IUI done, which we are going to do if we don't get PG this cycle!!

At the moment, I have no idea. I'm on the meds until Monday, so maybe I'll be able to figure things out after that. If I ov'd early in my cycle, AF should show a couple days after I stop taking the meds. FF changed my ov range from CD6-15 to CD6-19 today, but it changes every day. Most likely I ov'd CD14 or CD20...so I'm between 7-13DPO today. But the symptoms are killing me. The nausea is bad...the bbs are sore...the headache, the backache...yikes.

But I just found out my SIL is preg with twins...and I'm a little...you know. Upset. But happy at the same time. Still trying to process it. But it happens and I'm sure I'll be very happy when they come. :) I'm going to be an auntie! (But I wanted to be a mommy first..:( )

I feel nauseated it that even possibly at 6dpo? I just looked at a picture of a dog that was hurt badley and I felt like getting sick, thats not me at all, I have seen the worst of the worst blood and guts don't bother me at all,
:confused::holly:

It is possible to feel nauseous that early. I did!

Really Sarah? Today me and DH went to salvation Army we were just out shopping and I went to the bathroom and I was cramping, I have been non stop gassy for over a week I thought it was the taco's we ate a week a go LOL...Who knows! We'll see, temps not super high, I am 7dpo today I was 98.2 but I woke up at 2:30 am so I am figuring I probably would of been atleast 98.4 this morning.Ya know I told you usually CD 22 is AF I am on CD 20 OV was the 12th so we shall see....Good luck everybody...And Congrads to the BFP's

Good morning ladies.
I am on CD21 i havent had any cramping like i normally do for AF, But i dont want to get my hopes up. I found out last night that the DH is not too comfortable with my tracking but knows how i am and very understanding about it. I went to the dr and she let me know that i should just not stress and let mybody tellme when it is time. :wacko: She did order an estrogen test on me and i am a bit nervous about that but i am sure it will be ok. I am nervous and feeling the urge to :test:but am scared i might see a :bfn:.. I am thinking i should hold out a bit longer... :nope:wishing you all a wonderful day.

Good morning ladies.
I am on CD21 i havent had any cramping like i normally do for AF, But i dont want to get my hopes up. I found out last night that the DH is not too comfortable with my tracking but knows how i am and very understanding about it. I went to the dr and she let me know that i should just not stress and let mybody tellme when it is time. :wacko: She did order an estrogen test on me and i am a bit nervous about that but i am sure it will be ok. I am nervous and feeling the urge to :test:but am scared i might see a :bfn:.. I am thinking i should hold out a bit longer... :nope:wishing you all a wonderful day.

I think I am going to get an estrogen test, too! That's the only thing I have not had tested yet.

When does your AF usually come? I know the BFN's rot. The last few cycles I have tested once, around 11-12dpo, then I just wait until AF comes. Can't handle more than one BFN.

Good morning ladies.

I think I am going to get an estrogen test, too! That's the only thing I have not had tested yet.

When does your AF usually come? I know the BFN's rot. The last few cycles I have tested once, around 11-12dpo, then I just wait until AF comes. Can't handle more than one BFN.

I have noticed it moving the last couple months but since i have been keeping track it is pretty much when it is predicted. I think i ovulated early i had cramping and such but nothing else. I am not sure exactly when i ovulated but i am thinking 16-19... i had absolutely no ewm or anything after the 20th. I have also noticed a decrease in my sex drive...lol well see what the tests say both the estrogen and the HPT.

Is it possible for the world to swallow me up right now? Because that's how I'm feeling. When MIL called us to tell us SIL had news, I knew it was that she was pregnant and I thought I could handle it. But when we called SIL and she confirmed that she was pg and with twins (!!) I think it broke something inside of me. DH is upset with me because I've just spent a good amount of time crying and not being happy for SIL. I mean, I am happy...I'm just having a hard time showing it. He's just excited to be an uncle. And I'm...devastated. Utterly depressed. No idea what I can do to snap myself out of this funk. And I'm stuck in the what ifs...

But maybe everything happens for a reason....and my m/c was a blessing in disguise. Our due dates would have been really close and that means that MIL & FIL would have had to choose between coming to our birth and SIL's birth. I mean, we live overseas, so we probably would have lost and maybe I'd be resentful of that (because when I imagine my ideal birth, MIL and my mom are both there) and I know if it went the other way, SIL would hate us forever. She's like that.

But, why is this so hard? Maybe I'll feel better when I can TTC again...

@DBZ34 im can understand the hurt, my SIl is pregnant as well and it wasnt planned they BD once in her time they werent trying. I also learned my other SIL was pregnant too. she had a M/C it really upset her but she is doing better when she started trying again. Just know that you are not alone in this journey. All of the ladies here are wonderful , also it is ok to feel upset just remember your time will come. Tell the Dh that you just need your time to process all of your emotions its a roller coaster ride your on right now but you will feel better.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->