Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thanks for that JoJo. :)

Yeah, it definitely wasn't planned. Oops twins...with someone she was considering breaking up with. Maybe that's why it stings. I've been working at it for 8 months and she gets oops babies. And she's having the first grandchildren too. I had been looking forward to that one...not anymore...

I'm trying so hard not to be bitter or completely jealous, but it's going to take some work. I am glad to be here. Just being able to share with women who understand is nice because DH is so clueless when it comes to emotions.

Is it possible for the world to swallow me up right now? Because that's how I'm feeling. When MIL called us to tell us SIL had news, I knew it was that she was pregnant and I thought I could handle it. But when we called SIL and she confirmed that she was pg and with twins (!!) I think it broke something inside of me. DH is upset with me because I've just spent a good amount of time crying and not being happy for SIL. I mean, I am happy...I'm just having a hard time showing it. He's just excited to be an uncle. And I'm...devastated. Utterly depressed. No idea what I can do to snap myself out of this funk. And I'm stuck in the what ifs...

But maybe everything happens for a reason....and my m/c was a blessing in disguise. Our due dates would have been really close and that means that MIL & FIL would have had to choose between coming to our birth and SIL's birth. I mean, we live overseas, so we probably would have lost and maybe I'd be resentful of that (because when I imagine my ideal birth, MIL and my mom are both there) and I know if it went the other way, SIL would hate us forever. She's like that.

But, why is this so hard? Maybe I'll feel better when I can TTC again...

Chin up Chick!.. I know its SUPER hard to hear other people are pregnant, esp family :(... It's even harder when people are like " well I wasn't even trying", i wanted to just scream at them lol, but i don't. I just put a happy face for them and tell them I am happy for you (which I am happy for them),but I am JEALOUS at the same time!.

You are right everything happens for a reason, but it's not always easy to accept it or even understand it. I keep telling myself, it will happen this month, just gotta to stay positive!.

I will pray you will get your :bfp: SOON, along with me!.

Hugs!.

thanks ladies for all your support... it's amazing the support we get on here... Nobody else understands what it's like when you've been TTC so long and you feel like a big loser when the witch proves your wrong about what you've been feeling in your body...
My mom wasn't very comforting when I spoke to her today... she just made me feel worse - like I should be greatful that I have our adopted daughter (and I do - I AM sooo grateful for her every day)..but it still makes me wonder what the HELL is wrong with me ????
Why does it have to be so difficult? Life definitely is not fair when it comes to fertility.

Hope all you ladies are strong and get your BFPs very soon..... xoxo
Maria

Thanks for that JoJo. :)

Yeah, it definitely wasn't planned. Oops twins...with someone she was considering breaking up with. Maybe that's why it stings. I've been working at it for 8 months and she gets oops babies. And she's having the first grandchildren too. I had been looking forward to that one...not anymore...

I'm trying so hard not to be bitter or completely jealous, but it's going to take some work. I am glad to be here. Just being able to share with women who understand is nice because DH is so clueless when it comes to emotions.

Ella - I can only imagine how you feel especially after what you just went through... hang in there... you are right... it is for a reason... your baby wants their birthday to be a little further apart from his/her cousins... Be more special that way.... I have a really good feeling about you and think it will happen in the next month or two for you.:flower:

Im ok thanks for asking I was taking a nap, yeah, don't let peoples babies or other people being pregnant bother you I have been trying 5 years now, can you imagine I would be on anti deppresents,trying sucks, waiting while trying sucks even more, and no one gets it at all, My sister told me her exact words............I was cooking and it hit me............Im late.................she told her husband went to walmart went in and peed on the stick he locked her out and he went in the bathroom and sure enough she got a BFP the 3rd time, I am 36 will be 37 this year my husband is 29 HELLO... I still don't have one, my family says your not gonna have em, Oh ok I won't try then....BLA

Is it possible for the world to swallow me up right now? Because that's how I'm feeling. When MIL called us to tell us SIL had news, I knew it was that she was pregnant and I thought I could handle it. But when we called SIL and she confirmed that she was pg and with twins (!!) I think it broke something inside of me. DH is upset with me because I've just spent a good amount of time crying and not being happy for SIL. I mean, I am happy...I'm just having a hard time showing it. He's just excited to be an uncle. And I'm...devastated. Utterly depressed. No idea what I can do to snap myself out of this funk. And I'm stuck in the what ifs...

But maybe everything happens for a reason....and my m/c was a blessing in disguise. Our due dates would have been really close and that means that MIL & FIL would have had to choose between coming to our birth and SIL's birth. I mean, we live overseas, so we probably would have lost and maybe I'd be resentful of that (because when I imagine my ideal birth, MIL and my mom are both there) and I know if it went the other way, SIL would hate us forever. She's like that.

But, why is this so hard? Maybe I'll feel better when I can TTC again...

Oh Ella. I know exactly what you're going through. When my sister got pregnant before me last year, it just about destroyed me. I was happy for her, but I did not react positively. Even now she holds it against me. It was a bit of a shock, but it was also hard for me to handle. She doesn't get it because she fell pregnant the first month she tried and on her HONEYMOON for crying out loud.

When my boss told me she was pregnant, I was a bit gutted too. Not that she doesn't deserve it because I knew she'd been trying longer than me, but it still hurt to know that yet another person in my life was pregnant.

It will happen for you sweetie. I can feel it. I know how the whole first grandchild thing feels too. I felt like my younger sister stole that from me and all because her DH was way older than her and she had instant security. I get exactly how you're feeling. I have a feeling that a baby is in your immediate future Ella. I just know it. At least having your miscarriage means that you can conceive and you're more fertile the first 3 months after a miscarriage too. Look at me - BD'ed once in my last fertile window and got pregnant. I think you'll get pregnant next cycle and have a November/December baby AND that your in-laws will come to be with you because they'll know how special it will be.

Ya got to keep on keeping on.....Ya can do it! Stay Strong
Never Give Up...IT WILL HAPPEN FOR US OF US MAY NOT BE THIS MONTH< MAY NOT BE NEXT MONTH BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!.........If theres a will theres a way...
Ive got a slight headache I have been lightly crampy all day, maybe BF AF Signs....
Or maybe I got lucky.........

Keri - I looked back and didn't see a prediction for the sex of the baby for me! What do you see? Please say you see a 7-ish pounder, lol.

Sarah it s like 15 pounds......................LOL
I thought I told you a girl, a sweet little girl
I say probably 7-8 pounds......I remember I told
you your other child was sending his sibling to you
remember when I said that?

I am going to a movie with my DH even tho I have a headache which feels sinusy I hope that goes away

I think you should ... just relax a bit with the DH maybe take your mind off the whole thing for a a little while atleast.

Thanks ladies! You all really cheered me up. This thread has been a godsend. Sitting around listening to DH trying to rationalize things was making me crazy, especially since I know my feelings aren't rational. He just can't seem to wrap his mind around how I'm feeling about it all.

I'm feeling a bit better now. I still get a little sad about it when I think of it, but I'm working on it. DH took me out to dinner to try to cheer me up. I wasn't the best company, but it was good to get out of the house and out of my head.

MIL is so excited by the prospect of her first grandkids and I'm still dealing with the disappointment of not giving her the first one, but I suppose it helps that she's of the same mind about SIL's boyfriend and the whole situation...Part of me wishes I would have mentioned the m/c to MIL, so they would have kept the news to themselves for another month or so. I think I needed the cushion. But what's done is done and I'm starting to feel less raw and more happy...or maybe just more neutral. I think by tomorrow, I'll be less sad and more excited for my SIL. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

And thanks so much for the votes of confidence. I hope it will happen soon. DH seems to think it will too, so maybe I should start being more positive about it too. :) Positivity! That's the name of the game this next cycle! I think the bean having it's own special birthday will be nice. No need to share it with the cousins and it won't be overshadowed by the cousins' birth. The more I think about it, the better I feel about it. DH has been saying that he's glad SIL is pg because our kids can play together and there's a better chance they'll be friends because they'll be around the same age. :) Sometimes he knows just what to say...other times I could strangle him.

Alright. I'm giving up and going to bed. I'm hoping I wake up to some BFP news... Anyone close to testing? :) :dust:

I dont know if I am super stressed or what. I have been nauseated on and off today and the last few days I feel like anytime i drink water, I am running to bathroom all the time. I also noticed today having some palpitations, which I noticed when I was prego with my second child (before finding out I was). I am not suppose to get AF till between 14th and 18th. So I think that I am just driving myself crazy with stress...it seems too early. Although, cant symptoms start sooner and be more intense with each pregnancy?

DBZ34- You should keep your hopes up. If you get prego in the next two months, you could have Thanksgiving or Xmas baby!!

I'm working on getting my hopes up out of the pit of despair. Tomorrow's a new day and hopefully it will be a better one. I think after I have AF, I'll be back on track with the positivity and hope. :)

If I have a holiday baby, the whole family could be around because they'll have time off. :) And there will be food! That I don't have to make! Score! Then again, that could be totally overwhelming and I'll wish they would all just go...lol.

stayed home, left ovary hurts, yellow creamy cm weird??

I'm working on getting my hopes up out of the pit of despair. Tomorrow's a new day and hopefully it will be a better one. I think after I have AF, I'll be back on track with the positivity and hope. :)

If I have a holiday baby, the whole family could be around because they'll have time off. :) And there will be food! That I don't have to make! Score! Then again, that could be totally overwhelming and I'll wish they would all just go...lol.

Way to go Ella!:thumbup:

We are all here right behind you:hugs:

I dont know if I am super stressed or what. I have been nauseated on and off today and the last few days I feel like anytime i drink water, I am running to bathroom all the time. I also noticed today having some palpitations, which I noticed when I was prego with my second child (before finding out I was). I am not suppose to get AF till between 14th and 18th. So I think that I am just driving myself crazy with stress...it seems too early. Although, cant symptoms start sooner and be more intense with each pregnancy?

Sounds like you have some awesome symptoms! Do you mean the 14th of Feb?

"O BOY" My Ovulation Chart
Last night I hurt so bad in my ovary and back I had to lay down with a heating pad, This morning I am so gassy, it must be AF big temp dip.....:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->