Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thanks for that JoJo. :)

Yeah, it definitely wasn't planned. Oops twins...with someone she was considering breaking up with. Maybe that's why it stings. I've been working at it for 8 months and she gets oops babies. And she's having the first grandchildren too. I had been looking forward to that one...not anymore...

I'm trying so hard not to be bitter or completely jealous, but it's going to take some work. I am glad to be here. Just being able to share with women who understand is nice because DH is so clueless when it comes to emotions.

Ohhhh goodness, I can only imagine how you feel. I'm getting jealousy pangs when I hear random aquaintances are pregnant over Facebook these days, so I can't imagine hearing this news. I know jealousy isn't good/right for any of us to feel, but I think it's a natural reaction when someone has something you want sooooooo badly, and you're doing everything you can to achieve it.

Your time will come too :) We just have to wait for the universe to align our wants with its plans, I suppose. Not to sound too airy-fairy :flower: Best of luck and lots of :dust: to you xo

"O BOY" My Ovulation Chart
Last night I hurt so bad in my ovary and back I had to lay down with a heating pad, This morning I am so gassy, it must be AF big temp dip.....:cry:

Ohhhh Keri, he's hoping af stays away... maybe the temp dip means something else? xo

Wendy Wendy Wendy Woo, no symps to speak of :( 7-8dpo now, I really don't think this is it. Sigh. How about you, lady? This brings up a good question... okay maybe not a good question, but something I'm wondering :) If I remain symptom free for my tww, does this mean I probably didn't catch the lucky egg? Because I try not to over-analyze, I know some women don't experience symptoms unti lafter they miss their period. Thoughts? xo

"O BOY" My Ovulation Chart
Last night I hurt so bad in my ovary and back I had to lay down with a heating pad, This morning I am so gassy, it must be AF big temp dip.....:cry:

Ohhhh Keri, he's hoping af stays away... maybe the temp dip means something else? xo

I think it was just to early, I went back to sleep imeadiately and my temp was 98.6 so thats better

BD this am, last day of my possible OV according to my estimates......Bought a 3 pack of digi tests last night ;)
Keri~ do you have a history of ovarian cycts? I am sorry you are so uncomfortable. Hopefully the pain quickly. Good luck everyone :)

Ive been talking to all my friends with kids and some say they had weird symptoms from 3dpo and others didnt have any for the first three weeks...the only reason they tested was because AF was nowhere to be found. So Id say to everyone thats discouraged about their symptoms or lack of to keep their chins up!

I think I am overly gassy which is causing me to feel crappy,
It made my ovary hurt and this morning around my belly button hurt
which is where they put the probe in when I removed my big cyst in 08,
Gas can make you feel yucky and it is me, I am a bit better this morning,
back is still hurting tho a bit!

@Keri- wasnt gassyness a sign of pg? I think i read that somewhere... stay positive. I hope you feel better soon.

Good morning ladies. I hope you all have a wonderful day. heres to keeping the :witch: away. Keep your heads up and your hearts happy. I am praying we all get our :BFP: this year:hugs::hugs:

Question ladies... i didnt notice any IB but we were DTD pretty much since af stopped.. could this mean we missed it? i just dont know?? I have notices i am sick around the same time every night, i have been feeling dehydrated, and tired. also have been having to use the restroom more??? Thanks in advance for any advice...

Wendy Wendy Wendy Woo, no symps to speak of :( 7-8dpo now, I really don't think this is it. Sigh. How about you, lady? This brings up a good question... okay maybe not a good question, but something I'm wondering :) If I remain symptom free for my tww, does this mean I probably didn't catch the lucky egg? Because I try not to over-analyze, I know some women don't experience symptoms unti lafter they miss their period. Thoughts? xo

I think that can be a sign, having no symptoms!! I have read many posts on here from ladies who got a BFP, had no symptoms and thought they were out. So no worries!!! :) We are both still in until AF shows up.

I am good, 8 dpo today. My symptoms are: sore nipples, tired, some mild cramps, creamy CM, and MAJOR moody. Oh I hope this is it for us!! :happydance:

Question ladies... i didnt notice any IB but we were DTD pretty much since af stopped.. could this mean we missed it? i just dont know?? I have notices i am sick around the same time every night, i have been feeling dehydrated, and tired. also have been having to use the restroom more??? Thanks in advance for any advice...

What cycle day are you on??? :)

I also am 9dpo being I got up so early I am quite confused
at 2:30 am temp was 97.7 went back to sleep til 8 temp was 98.7
so I dunno just gotta see what happens I guess....My nipples don't hurt
I do have a headache which I have had on and off for a week,
lots of creamy cm/yellow, tired, grumpy...Snapped at DH last night...Ovaries have been hurting last night the left was killer all week it went back and forth, not bad on right side tho,hands were bloated, not any more, I am bloated in my stomach BIG TIME.......BB's do hurt.....and my back hurts...
Which is all signs of AF BUT I NEVER HAVE HAD MORNING SICKNESS again that could be because I am so gassy.....Stinky Gassy LOL:nope:

Gas is the worst. Keri, I forgot to mention it yesterday, but I can't believe how insensitive your family is! I'm so very glad you haven't given up or stopped like they've told you. I mean, look at Mariah Carey, she just had twins at 40. You have plenty of time. Don't stop until you get your BFP!

AFM: I have no idea what DPO I am, but goodness, the nausea was rough today. Super creamy CM, bbs sore, backache, TIRED, a few af-type cramps and feeling a little dizzy. I think it's because I'm on these pills though, and not because of anything pg related. At least I don't think it is. I have no idea if DH and I missed the egg, since I have no idea when I ovulated. But I think it's easier to assume there's no chance than to be disappointed when AF shows her face. I'm assuming she's going to show up a few days after I get off the meds and these are just my normal TWW symptoms, just amplified. Next month, we're back on the TTC train and we're not stopping until we get a BFP! :)

And I'm feeling much better today about the SIL situation, which makes DH happy. I'm finally feeling like I can be happy for her. And I'm looking forward to meeting my little nieces/nephews in 7 months or so. I can't change the past or what's going on now, but I can look forward to the future. And if you ladies have a good feeling about things, then so will I. :)

Well it seems we all feel like POOP~
We all seem to get af around the same time too....
Thankgod we don't live together..Can you imagine
20 woman all ttc in 1 house, That could be a show,
The Most Eligilble pregnant LOL
( Shut up no you shut)

With all those hormones flying around? Craziness would ensue.

I've been crazy moody lately. I wouldn't want to inflict this on any of you ladies....I'd have to move out of the house when the PMS hits. lol. :haha:

I am on CD21 5days until i am supposed to get AF.. I am thinking i might test on the first..

I am on CD21 5days until i am supposed to get AF.. I am thinking i might test on the first..

Not everyone gets IB, so you might not have missed it, it just might not have happened. You're definitely still in and those symptoms sound promising. :) Let us know how the testing goes! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->