• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

https://www.whenmybaby.com/pregnancy-test-calculator.php Girls try this i found it really handy :)

That's cool. :) It says the earliest I should test was last Monday.

That told me earliest i can test is tomorrow, and af not due until tue!!! so mybe i was testing way too early, i have hope again.. Thats a really good sign you havent spotted! im really rooting for us!!! come on baby please stick :hugs:

Angela!!!!!!!! i fell for that!!! grr haha your are due af on 16th like me.. chart said earliest we can test is tomorrow, i have wasted 3 tests already, i will hole until Saturday to test, i will be strong i will be strong haha

Amanda, its stopped raining yay.. what day and time is it with you? its Thurs 10:45 am with me :)

Wendy goodluck with testing!! i wish someone had a magic wand and put us out of our misery and just tell us if we are or not...

Starting to go crazy... I can't test until the 18th, but I certainly feel different. I'm nauseous, exhausted, and have heartburn.

My cycle was all messed up last month, so we were a bit unsure about my cycle this month (i.e., when I ovulated). I think I experienced ovulation pain on the 4th, but that could have been something else too. I wish something would happen in our bodies that would let us know for sure that we've ovulated!

I don't feel pregnant today at all. I feel more energetic, whereas I felt like crap all last week. 7 days until I can test... I won't test until my AF is at least 3 days late though because I tested when my AF was two days late last time and I got two BFNs and then my AF. :cry:

I hate the tww! I feel like next week is never going to come :sleep:

Do you officially enter your TWW after you ovulate or when you're 2 weeks from AF

i had af cramps last night and today :( have some light pink when i wipe but af not due for another 2days!! think she will bein full flow later :cry: im 12dpo was hoping its ib but i highly doubt it another bfn this morning

Hey gals :D

Guess what????????????

BFP

JUST KIDDING!!!! (April Fools in August) LOL

I wish! I did test again Laura lol - you know me now too well haha :) It was BFN. And now I'm out of tests, sssooo... next step is just wait for witch to show. I'm not due till 16th, but I've pretty much given up on the idea already of being preggers this month. I still feel totally pregnant, but.. Idk I just don't think it's going to stick for some reason.

On the other hand ---- Amanda, I agree with Laura, I think you're pregnant too! As I was reading your post I was totally thinking "Yep, she's preggers!"
Praying we all are - baby dust to everyone on this thread!!!!!!!:baby:

holy crap you just made my heart drop!!!! :haha:
I sure hope you ladies are right!! I really don't feel anything now tho. :( I had another major sign of AF coming last night. I get really really into my hubby if you know what I mean a couple days b4 I start.
Oh I took a test this morning. BFN. :cry: I know it's still early for me because 2 of my pregnancies I was 6 weeks plus finding out.
Anyways I hope you gals are doing well and I am sure glad I ran into you here. :hugs::hugs:

i had af cramps last night and today :( have some light pink when i wipe but af not due for another 2days!! think she will bein full flow later :cry: im 12dpo was hoping its ib but i highly doubt it another bfn this morning

I'm sorry :(:hugs:

Hey girls!!

I am kinda excited....I was looking at my FF chart and I think I am actually 10 dpo, instead of 11 dpo :happydance: Yippee! That might explain my BFN's the past 4 days. I really hope this is my month. DH and I talked and he said he's got a feeling I'm pregnant! He has never said that in the past. He wants me to wait until Sat. to test again. Will try my hardest....

So far today, some cramping (not as bad as yesterday though) my face is oily as all get-out, felt a little dizzy a few times, feel sleepy/tired off and on, and a little bit of yellowish/light brown cm.

Eoinandconor:this cycle, I have had creamy CM every day since ovulation, which I have never had before.

Wendy that sounds very promising. :) You are still early to test for sure. Some are lucky to get BFP that early and some aren't like me. But I test anyways. lol Hope all is well.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/pregnancy-test-calculator.php Girls try this i found it really handy :)

That's cool. :) It says the earliest I should test was last Monday.

That told me earliest i can test is tomorrow, and af not due until tue!!! so mybe i was testing way too early, i have hope again.. Thats a really good sign you havent spotted! im really rooting for us!!! come on baby please stick :hugs:

Oh that is a relief for you. :D
It is a good sign but I had another sing of AF last night. I took a test this morning and got a BFN. I am still hopeful tho. :) Hope all is well.

Angela!!!!!!!! i fell for that!!! grr haha your are due af on 16th like me.. chart said earliest we can test is tomorrow, i have wasted 3 tests already, i will hole until Saturday to test, i will be strong i will be strong haha

Amanda, its stopped raining yay.. what day and time is it with you? its Thurs 10:45 am with me :)

Wendy goodluck with testing!! i wish someone had a magic wand and put us out of our misery and just tell us if we are or not...

I think you are 7 hrs ahead of us.

Sorry for all the posts by me. I look like I'm talking to myself here. lol

Sooooo this is my first month charting and I want to know what it means when ur temp goes way up the day b4 AF is due. :shrug:

OMG SO I WENT BACK TO LOOK AT MY TEST NOW THAT MY EYES HAVE ADJUSTED AND THERE IS DEFINITIVELY ANOTHER PINK LINE THERE. BUT IT CAME AFTER THE TEST DIED!!!!! DOES THAT STILL COUNT!!!!!!
OMG WHERE ARE MY GIRLS AT!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

OMG SO I WENT BACK TO LOOK AT MY TEST NOW THAT MY EYES HAVE ADJUSTED AND THERE IS DEFINITIVELY ANOTHER PINK LINE THERE. BUT IT CAME AFTER THE TEST DIED!!!!! DOES THAT STILL COUNT!!!!!!

Oh boy....when you mean "died" do you mean after the test time limit? I am not sure what to tell you...I have heard of women who are pregnant when that happened, and then others say it is just an evap line....test again this afternoon!!

Now, usually your temp DROPS before you get AF, so I wonder if something is going on here!! Did you take your temp at the regular time??? If it went way up that makes me wonder:)

I say retest later today, holding your urine for 3-4 hours, and let us know. I really, really, hope you have a BFP coming!!

Oh boy....when you mean "died" do you mean after the test time limit? I am not sure what to tell you...I have heard of women who are pregnant when that happened, and then others say it is just an evap line....test again this afternoon!!

Now, usually your temp DROPS before you get AF, so I wonder if something is going on here!! Did you take your temp at the regular time??? If it went way up that makes me wonder:)

I say retest later today, holding your urine for 3-4 hours, and let us know. I really, really, hope you have a BFP coming!!

Thanks for getting back to me Wendy!!!!
When you say it drops you mean when AF comes. So if im PG it will go up!? :)
Yes, I took the test checked it with in the time (my eyes were still foggy) and went back to bed for two hours. Checked the test and there was a very faint second pink line. I will try and post a pic. I can totally see it. yes I took at my usual time when my hubby tell me bye for the day. IMG_20110811_101401.jpg

Yes, I took the test checked it with in the time (my eyes were still foggy) and went back to bed for two hours. Checked the test and there was a very faint second pink line. I will try and post a pic. I can totally see it. yes I took at my usual time when my hubby tell me bye for the day. View attachment 248444

Hmmmmmm:) I think I can see it!!

How many dpo are you? This morning I have been looking at "triphasic" charts, which means after 7-10 dpo, you see another temperature shift, with even higher temps...can you attach your chart? Most charts that I have seen that have this shift are pregnancy charts. After implantation happens, your temp can go up even more. However, some women get pregnant and don't have a shift, guess it just depends.

Often temps drop right b/f AF comes, some below the coverline. However, my last cycle, which was my 1st cycle charting, I stayed above the coverline and I still got AF. so again, it all depends.

I hate not knowing!!

Girl, retest!!!I am cautiously excited for you.

Yes, I took the test checked it with in the time (my eyes were still foggy) and went back to bed for two hours. Checked the test and there was a very faint second pink line. I will try and post a pic. I can totally see it. yes I took at my usual time when my hubby tell me bye for the day. View attachment 248444

Hmmmmmm:) I think I can see it!!

How many dpo are you? This morning I have been looking at "triphasic" charts, which means after 7-10 dpo, you see another temperature shift, with even higher temps...can you attach your chart? Most charts that I have seen that have this shift are pregnancy charts. After implantation happens, your temp can go up even more. However, some women get pregnant and don't have a shift, guess it just depends.

Often temps drop right b/f AF comes, some below the coverline. However, my last cycle, which was my 1st cycle charting, I stayed above the coverline and I still got AF. so again, it all depends.

I hate not knowing!!

Girl, retest!!!I am cautiously excited for you.

Wow that's a lot of info I did not know. Thanks. I am 14 DPO. My chart only starts after I ovulated so I am not sure it will help. I temped b4 but I didnt count them because I thought my thermometer was broken. Turns out I just have really really low temps. I will retest later for sure when my hubs gets here. I hate not knowing too. It's killing me. :) How do I attach my chart?

Ahhh! I am not sure how to attach a chart. I will see if I can figure it out, and try to attach mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->