• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I have to go help DH with a project. I will try to figure out how to attach my chart and get back to you:)

:witch: got me 2day :( good luck to all that are still in hope you all get your :bfp: xx

Hey gals :D

Guess what????????????

BFP

JUST KIDDING!!!! (April Fools in August) LOL

I wish! I did test again Laura lol - you know me now too well haha :) It was BFN. And now I'm out of tests, sssooo... next step is just wait for witch to show. I'm not due till 16th, but I've pretty much given up on the idea already of being preggers this month. I still feel totally pregnant, but.. Idk I just don't think it's going to stick for some reason.

On the other hand ---- Amanda, I agree with Laura, I think you're pregnant too! As I was reading your post I was totally thinking "Yep, she's preggers!"
Praying we all are - baby dust to everyone on this thread!!!!!!!:baby:

Aww, wish you had your BFP for real! I am due for AF on Sunday, and DH told me not to test again until Sat. It's killing me but I am going to wait.

It's not over yet ladies!!

i had af cramps last night and today :( have some light pink when i wipe but af not due for another 2days!! think she will bein full flow later :cry: im 12dpo was hoping its ib but i highly doubt it another bfn this morning

:( i feel the same, i really hope we dont get Af and its a pregnancy symptom ..

I was sooo busy today i couldnt get to shops for hpt.. ekk im at wedding all day tomorrow and staying over night.. looks like a sunday test for me now!

:witch: got me 2day :( good luck to all that are still in hope you all get your :bfp: xx

Ah huni:hugs: i really really feel for you! i had just sent you a msg 5 mins ago saying i hope af doesnt come for us, i didnt see this post!! i know how you feel i was so gutted last week!, my af hasnt appeared yet, but i have a feeling i will see her very soon.. are you gonna try this month again? please stay on this thread and keep us posted xxx:flower::flower::flower:

Amanda, i had a test like that last month, i did it in the morning it was negative, i went back to sleep woke up an hour later and had 2 lines... it turned out to be bfn.. Yours may be bfp tho as you are 14dpo and i was much earlier when i tested.. take another morning test tomorrow.. and read it with in the min time slot fx for you.. im pretty sure af will catch me very soon, i just have that feeling, ive no af cramps anymore but really watery cm :(

I had one like that too at 7dpo this cycle but it was grey this one is pink so I am hoping its pos!!! I will for sure test again tomorrow.
I am not sure that the watery MC matters. I have that off and on after OV.
I hope you can keep your mind off things and have fun tomorrow at the wedding. :hugs:

it was pink!!! wow maybe it is an early positive, test tomorrow and let me know xxxx GL x

Okay where have I BEEN?!!! Amanda the suspense is killing me!! Let us know whats happening!

Laura so we are cycle buds then! :D If you hold out till Saturday then I'll try to too! But maybe tomorrow would be fun to POAS too! HAHA

Sorry to all who are getting AF :hugs:

I haven't tested since last time soooo... but I am still feeling crampy - almost like AF coming - but AF is almost a WEEK away still!

Okay where have I BEEN?!!! Amanda the suspense is killing me!! Let us know whats happening!

Laura so we are cycle buds then! :D If you hold out till Saturday then I'll try to too! But maybe tomorrow would be fun to POAS too! HAHA

Sorry to all who are getting AF :hugs:

I haven't tested since last time soooo... but I am still feeling crampy - almost like AF coming - but AF is almost a WEEK away still!

Hi,
I am going to test Sat too:) Hopefully there will be a lot of BFP's on here!!
Wendy

ok to join u all.
i got a pos on opk y2day so tht would make me 1dpo?
took clomid 100mg days 3-7.
wish i could sleep for 2weeks coz its gona drive me crazy counting down the days...
ive heard of women gettin ov pains, but my pain is more central than to the side where ovaries are. hope this is normal?
good luck to all of u and hope we get our bfp!!! soon

Angela!!!!! OH man I had a day yesterday. I caved and took the one test I had left and I swear to you it was PINK. but it showed up after the test died. I'm scared I just got another faulty test. I guess I will never use dollar store tests again. So anyways I picked up a FRER and took it last night and it was BFN. :( I was going to test again this morning w FMU but I could't do it. I was too scared. lol AF is due today!!!! So if she doesn't show I will test tomorrow w FMU with all you lovely ladies that I adore. :D You should read back a few pages. You got me on your lil joke there!!!! <3

ok to join u all.
i got a pos on opk y2day so tht would make me 1dpo?
took clomid 100mg days 3-7.
wish i could sleep for 2weeks coz its gona drive me crazy counting down the days...
ive heard of women gettin ov pains, but my pain is more central than to the side where ovaries are. hope this is normal?
good luck to all of u and hope we get our bfp!!! soon

:hi:
GL on ur TWW!!!! :wacko:

Wow Amanda I am surprised you haven't gotten BFP yet! I've been getting bfn's too :( - I cracked and took another this morning - neg.

I think this month is a wash for me. :cry::wacko:
oh well :)

keep me posted!!

laura - have you cracked yet and retested? :D

Angela!!!!! OH man I had a day yesterday. I caved and took the one test I had left and I swear to you it was PINK. but it showed up after the test died. I'm scared I just got another faulty test. I guess I will never use dollar store tests again. So anyways I picked up a FRER and took it last night and it was BFN. :( I was going to test again this morning w FMU but I could't do it. I was too scared. lol AF is due today!!!! So if she doesn't show I will test tomorrow w FMU with all you lovely ladies that I adore. :D You should read back a few pages. You got me on your lil joke there!!!! <3

Hey girls,
I am a little worried:wacko:
I had a bit of cramping last night before bed, and had cramps at 6am this morning when I took my temp. My temp went down a bit, from 98.5 to 98.2, but its still way above the coverline. I thought, oh boy, AF is coming, so I took out a FRER and it was a BFN :( Darn!

I really thought I had a chance, today I am 12 dpo. With these cramps, I am thinking AF might be on the way. If she doesn't show, I will test again tom.
Hoping our BFN's turn into BFP's!!!

Hey that sounds like me except i am now 15 DPO. And still getting BFN. I am on my way to the doc this afternoon. I have been having issues with my right foot and leg. They are going numb. Everyone says its my syatic nerve being pinched. But I wanna be sure because it gets worse by each day. :( Hope all is well.

Ok, ladies, no AF yet, hangin on to a thread of hope:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->