• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well i cracked tested after dinner at the wedding yesterday as af was due and no sign of her! it was BFN, then AF cramps this morn and the witch started about 2 hours ago todayand is in full force now! im so gutted i cried my heart out! hubby was so sweet to me, he was gutted aswell, so we are just trying to think positive for next month, we had a fab day at the wedding, today we are taking our boys to the park then out for dinner, trying to be positive, but inside my breaking :(

I hope you all get bfp i really do, keep me posted, im not leaving the thread :) your not getting rid of me that easy :)

Amanda and Angela and Wendy im stalking you :) Fx for you all xxxx

Well i cracked tested after dinner at the wedding yesterday as af was due and no sign of her! it was BFN, then AF cramps this morn and the witch started about 2 hours ago todayand is in full force now! im so gutted i cried my heart out! hubby was so sweet to me, he was gutted aswell, so we are just trying to think positive for next month, we had a fab day at the wedding, today we are taking our boys to the park then out for dinner, trying to be positive, but inside my breaking :(

I hope you all get bfp i really do, keep me posted, im not leaving the thread :) your not getting rid of me that easy :)

Oh my heart is broken for you sweetie. I am really sorry that AF got you and that you are so sad. Good for you on staying positive. It will happen I just know it. I am really glad you are not leaving us. I love reading how ur day went. I wish I could give you a real hug but I can't so this will have to do. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::you are in my thoughts sweet friend.

Yesterday AF was do and there is ZERO sign of her. No cramps and no spotting. I took a FRER with my FMU and got a BFN. SO more waiting for me!!!! :coffee:

Hi all!! How is everyone?... Still no sign of AF but slight cramping under my belly button not sure what this means.. Also been feeling sooo tired almost dizzy when I haven't eaten and most mornings waking up feeling really sicky but haven't actually been sick I'm 12 DPO I tested yesterday and came back negative not sure where I am hmmm
Any help would be really appreciated baby dust to you all xx

Oh my heart is broken for you sweetie. I am really sorry that AF got you and that you are so sad. Good for you on staying positive. It will happen I just know it. I am really glad you are not leaving us. I love reading how ur day went. I wish I could give you a real hug but I can't so this will have to do. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::you are in my thoughts sweet friend.

Thanks Amanda :kiss: im dying to hear u say BPF come on :flower: fx for u x

Yesterday AF was do and there is ZERO sign of her. No cramps and no spotting. I took a FRER with my FMU and got a BFN. SO more waiting for me!!!! :coffee:

I hope you get a BFP on your next test! My doctor told me that some tests say they can detect a BFP before AF, but that most need at least 3 or 4 days after AF is due.

That gives me a lil hope. Thanks Sarah :)

He was telling me specifically about the ones that say they can detect the hormone changes 5 days before AF is due. He said that he's done those tests with some people who were 3-4 days late and they were still negative even though the blood test confirmed they were BFP. He said that all tests should confirm a BFP by 5 days after a missed AF. So give yourself a few days, test again and go see your doctor no matter what you get. If your AF is 5 days late and you don't get a BFP, it's better to get checked out anyways.

That gives me a lil hope. Thanks Sarah :)

He was telling me specifically about the ones that say they can detect the hormone changes 5 days before AF is due. He said that he's done those tests with some people who were 3-4 days late and they were still negative even though the blood test confirmed they were BFP. He said that all tests should confirm a BFP by 5 days after a missed AF. So give yourself a few days, test again and go see your doctor no matter what you get. If your AF is 5 days late and you don't get a BFP, it's better to get checked out anyways.

That is very interesting. I should have known that because I have been 6 weeks plus with my other kids but I still hope it will show. :) Thank you for the info. :flower:

Hi ladies,

Hope you all are doing well. I am 13 dpo and AF should be here today or tomorrow...so far I am in the clear! Had some cramps last night and this morning, and now nothing:) Thinking I might test late, late tonight...I just don't know if I can handle another BFN!! I will keep you all posted!!

Beautiful 11: Your signs are looking good! I heard that the cramping under the belly button is a good sign-possibly the uterus stretching???I got a BFN at 12 dpo too. Some women say they didn't get their BFP's until 14dpo or later....

eoinandconor: Honey, I am so, so, sorry! If I don't get my BFP, I am going to be a mess, too. But what can we do, except pick ourselves back up and look forward to the next cycle. Try to pamper yourself a bit if you can.

Amanda, the waiting must be killing you!! Hoping AF doesn't show her ugly face and we get our BFP's!!!:af:

I will be in touch, I almost don't want to test, cuz I don't wanna get another BFN....I think I'd rather that AF just showed up.

Hi ladies,

Hope you all are doing well. I am 13 dpo and AF should be here today or tomorrow...so far I am in the clear! Had some cramps last night and this morning, and now nothing:) Thinking I might test late, late tonight...I just don't know if I can handle another BFN!! I will keep you all posted!!

Beautiful 11: Your signs are looking good! I heard that the cramping under the belly button is a good sign-possibly the uterus stretching???I got a BFN at 12 dpo too. Some women say they didn't get their BFP's until 14dpo or later....

eoinandconor: Honey, I am so, so, sorry! If I don't get my BFP, I am going to be a mess, too. But what can we do, except pick ourselves back up and look forward to the next cycle. Try to pamper yourself a bit if you can.

Amanda, the waiting must be killing you!! Hoping AF doesn't show her ugly face and we get our BFP's!!!:af:

I will be in touch, I almost don't want to test, cuz I don't wanna get another BFN....I think I'd rather that AF just showed up.

Thanks Wendy im trying to.. we have a holiday to London in a few weeks so trying to focus on that now.. ovulation tests here i come.. :) FX for you huni.. take your test first thing in morning contains for of the pregnancy hormone x

Come on Angela and Amanda i cant cant to hear from u x

Hi ladies,

Thanks Wendy im trying to.. we have a holiday to London in a few weeks so trying to focus on that now.. ovulation tests here i come.. :) FX for you huni.. take your test first thing in morning contains for of the pregnancy hormone x

Come on Angela and Amanda i cant cant to hear from u x

Well girl, I am now in the AF boat with you...:cry: I am so jealous! I bet your holiday in London will be so lovely! I want to go there so bad, have never been.

My temp dropped to the coverline this morning, and I have cramps, so I know AF is on the way....oh well...gearing up for another month and hopefully my BFP!!

Angela and Amanda, I will be stalking this thread to see if you ladies get your BFP's!!!

Wendy she hasn't came yet!!!! But I don't get the temps v well just yet. You would thing with three kids I would be a pro at this. lol

eoinandconor Your trip sounds amazing!!!! I would love to see London one day. But we will stick to Disneyland until the kids are older. :)

ANGELA I hope all is well lady. I haven't heard from you in a lil while. :)

I am 2 days late and still nothing. I have promised myself NO TESTING until I am a week late. Yeah right like that's going to happen. I really need to know tho because I may have to have some xrays done on my leg and back. My right foot is still numb and tingly. Maybe I will request a blood test at my docs. IDK!!!! I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Find me on Facebook if you would like. Amanda Michelle Harvey. I am not sure how my privacy settings work so if you can't find me let me know. :D
:hugs:

Wendy she hasn't came yet!!!! But I don't get the temps v well just yet. You would thing with three kids I would be a pro at this. lol

eoinandconor Your trip sounds amazing!!!! I would love to see London one day. But we will stick to Disneyland until the kids are older. :)

I am 2 days late and still nothing. I have promised myself NO TESTING until I am a week late. Yeah right like that's going to happen. I really need to know tho because I may have to have some xrays done on my leg and back. My right foot is still numb and tingly. Maybe I will request a blood test at my docs. IDK!!!! I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Find me on Facebook if you would like. Amanda Michelle Harvey. I am not sure how my privacy settings work so if you can't find me let me know. :D

Amanda if you are 2 day late it will show up hopefully in a hpt.. goo on you know you want to! :) We are looking forward to our visit to London, its for a surprise for my mums 50th birthday, just for a long weekend trip, we have booked to see shriek the musical, kids can't wait, we have been to London many times, my hubby is from England and we lived a few hours from London before moving back to Ireland :) Disneyland!! we LOVE IT! we've been twice didnt want to come home! Id swap Florida for London anyday! :) come on Amanda test test test i wanna know if i shall be posting congrats card to the states :) x

Wendy, i know how you are feeling :cry: its the worse feeling ever, how long you been trying? this will be our 4th month ttc feels like forever, im Laura btw xxx

Angela! where are youuuuu:flower: x

Btw i think i found you on FB and added you, im Laura Hancock (Laura Logue)

Hi ladies,

Thank you for replying, let us know how you get on! i tested again today stupidly and yesss another Negative not to sure now AF is suppose to arrive on the 16th we will see ive also had a tummy bug if thats stopping anything im not too sure :( will just have to wait and see .

how long have you been trying beautiful? hope you are feeling better and fx for bfp,
im out this month, af got me yesterday :( x

how long have you been trying beautiful? hope you are feeling better and fx for bfp,

Ohhhhh im so sorry to hear that! GL for next month :thumbup:
This is our first month of TTC so FX as he wants it as much as i do so really happy.
I dont know if maybe its anything to do with concieving but ive been really windy and constipated SORRY just thought id suggest it and ask if this could be a sign?? Just hoping so badly for AF to not show her face!! i took another test today stupidly to let myself down for a fall again and it was negative i spoke to my Mum and she said that if i had caught pregnant it should show by now is this right? sorry for all the questions. xx

Ohhhhh im so sorry to hear that! GL for next month :thumbup:
This is our first month of TTC so FX as he wants it as much as i do so really happy.
I dont know if maybe its anything to do with concieving but ive been really windy and constipated SORRY just thought id suggest it and ask if this could be a sign?? Just hoping so badly for AF to not show her face!! i took another test today stupidly to let myself down for a fall again and it was negative i spoke to my Mum and she said that if i had caught pregnant it should show by now is this right? sorry for all the questions. xx

You really never know when you a test will show. Everyone is so different from each other. I know for sure that 2 of my pregnancies didn't show until I was 6 weeks plus. The symptoms you have can very well be from pregnancy. How many DPO are you?

:cry: I'm getting real bad cramps today. I slept so bad last night that I didn't even bother taking my temp because I was up almost every half hour. So I guess we will see. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->