Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Question ladies... i didnt notice any IB but we were DTD pretty much since af stopped.. could this mean we missed it? i just dont know?? I have notices i am sick around the same time every night, i have been feeling dehydrated, and tired. also have been having to use the restroom more??? Thanks in advance for any advice...

What cycle day are you on??? :)
I am on CD21 5days until i am supposed to get AF.. I am thinking i might test on the first..

Not everyone gets IB, so you might not have missed it, it just might not have happened. You're definitely still in and those symptoms sound promising. :) Let us know how the testing goes! :dust:

I sure will. I am just so grateful that i have you guys . I feel so much better talking to all of you. :kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Thanks DBZ34. I do hope that this month month is our month, by God's grace.

I have decided not getbso consumed with the dates and symptoms and just take it in my stride as much as possible. I am keeping a journal for this TTC story, and in my journal entry on friday, I decided to test A WEEK AFTER af falls due, which would be the 10th.

I know it sort of doesn't make sense, but I believe God will sort me out regardless, so it's a step of faith to just leave things in His capable hands.

To all out there TTC, just remember that every good and wonderful thing comes from God....and I am pretty certain that He can do the impossible.

So today I went for what I thought would be a nice relaxing stress free spa day. Part way into the massage I mentioned to lady about trying to have a baby. She stops what she was doing and asked if I had mentioned that on the intake form. I told her no. She proceeds to tell me that I should NOT have had a foot massage and she really shouldnt be doing a massage on me either. She told me there are too many pressure points that can cause miscarriages. THEN she goes onto tell me that there was a lady who had been going through ivf for 3 years. She did not inform them either that she had been pregnant at the time of her services, but she told them when checking out. These spa workers had to inform her of the possible adverse effects. They thought they had a section on their intake forms for you to put down that you were prego. I told the massage therapist that when I read the form, I didnt put pregnant down on form because we were TRYING and I dont know if I AM. So I said that she needs to put on the form "are you pregnant or trying to get pregnant" that way they can cover their bases! After having two kids, and being a nurse, I myself never really knew that massages could have such a profound effect on pregnancy!! So......did anyone else know about the massage/pressure point/pregnancy connection??

So today I went for what I thought would be a nice relaxing stress free spa day. Part way into the massage I mentioned to lady about trying to have a baby. She stops what she was doing and asked if I had mentioned that on the intake form. I told her no. She proceeds to tell me that I should NOT have had a foot massage and she really shouldnt be doing a massage on me either. She told me there are too many pressure points that can cause miscarriages. THEN she goes onto tell me that there was a lady who had been going through ivf for 3 years. She did not inform them either that she had been pregnant at the time of her services, but she told them when checking out. These spa workers had to inform her of the possible adverse effects. They thought they had a section on their intake forms for you to put down that you were prego. I told the massage therapist that when I read the form, I didnt put pregnant down on form because we were TRYING and I dont know if I AM. So I said that she needs to put on the form "are you pregnant or trying to get pregnant" that way they can cover their bases! After having two kids, and being a nurse, I myself never really knew that massages could have such a profound effect on pregnancy!! So......did anyone else know about the massage/pressure point/pregnancy connection??

i knew ! when i was pregnant my doctor warned me not to get a massage coz it may cause a miscarriage..

gosh, I dont recall my dr or the baby book saying anything about that......or maybe three years out of the pregnancy game and it slipped my mind...Well at least I told her early enough before she started to do the deep tissue massage. We will see. Still having nausea on and off today, but could be stress related. Not too much of an appetite these past few days, some mild cramp and gassiness. Sounds so funny to be talking about bodily functions so openly! LOL. Nice to have a group of ladies in the same boat who dont mind listening! :)

gosh, I dont recall my dr or the baby book saying anything about that......or maybe three years out of the pregnancy game and it slipped my mind...Well at least I told her early enough before she started to do the deep tissue massage. We will see. Still having nausea on and off today, but could be stress related. Not too much of an appetite these past few days, some mild cramp and gassiness. Sounds so funny to be talking about bodily functions so openly! LOL. Nice to have a group of ladies in the same boat who dont mind listening! :)

You are supposed to be able to get adapted massages ment for pregnancy. Well when i conceived my first I had reflexology on my feet and she knew I was trying so she avoided certain areas and stimulated others which would help. If I am not successful after another couple of cycles I am going to try that again as it did help the first time. I wasn't allowed a back massage when I was pregnant though but I thought they were just covering their back in case any thing happened and to avoid being sued.

Gosh don't worry, I have major gas right now - hoping dh hasn't noticed but doubtful - but don't want to hold it in, makes my stomach hurt! ;)

Question ladies... i didnt notice any IB but we were DTD pretty much since af stopped.. could this mean we missed it? i just dont know?? I have notices i am sick around the same time every night, i have been feeling dehydrated, and tired. also have been having to use the restroom more??? Thanks in advance for any advice...

I am on CD21 5days until i am supposed to get AF.. I am thinking i might test on the first..

I am testing on the first, too!

Well it seems we all feel like POOP~
We all seem to get af around the same time too....
Thankgod we don't live together..Can you imagine
20 woman all ttc in 1 house, That could be a show,
The Most Eligilble pregnant LOL
( Shut up no you shut)

i like that show idea --- I'll watch it!:haha:

I am testing on the first, too!

Youll have to let us (Me)know how it goes... DH thinks i am.. but well see.. I hope we get our :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::hugs::hugs:

Wendy Wendy Wendy Woo, no symps to speak of :( 7-8dpo now, I really don't think this is it. Sigh. How about you, lady? This brings up a good question... okay maybe not a good question, but something I'm wondering :) If I remain symptom free for my tww, does this mean I probably didn't catch the lucky egg? Because I try not to over-analyze, I know some women don't experience symptoms unti lafter they miss their period. Thoughts? xo

Logically having no symptoms makes sense! The baby doesn't implant until about 3-4 weeks from the beginning of your cycle and the placenta doesn't form until after that.

Wendy Wendy Wendy Woo, no symps to speak of :( 7-8dpo now, I really don't think this is it. Sigh. How about you, lady? This brings up a good question... okay maybe not a good question, but something I'm wondering :) If I remain symptom free for my tww, does this mean I probably didn't catch the lucky egg? Because I try not to over-analyze, I know some women don't experience symptoms unti lafter they miss their period. Thoughts? xo

I think that can be a sign, having no symptoms!! I have read many posts on here from ladies who got a BFP, had no symptoms and thought they were out. So no worries!!! :) We are both still in until AF shows up.

I am good, 8 dpo today. My symptoms are: sore nipples, tired, some mild cramps, creamy CM, and MAJOR moody. Oh I hope this is it for us!! :happydance:

Wendy!! I have a good feeling!!!!! I see a baby in your arms in October! :baby:

I think that can be a sign, having no symptoms!! I have read many posts on here from ladies who got a BFP, had no symptoms and thought they were out. So no worries!!! :) We are both still in until AF shows up.

I am good, 8 dpo today. My symptoms are: sore nipples, tired, some mild cramps, creamy CM, and MAJOR moody. Oh I hope this is it for us!! :happydance:

No way!! For real??

That would be so awesome! Do you think it's a boy or a girl? :)

No way!! For real??

Seriously Wendy! I just feel like this is it for you! And I think it's a girl!!! :pink:

No way!! For real??

Seriously Wendy! I just feel like this is it for you! And I think it's a girl!!! :pink:

Boy I hope you are right!! I got a psychic reading from Ruby (normally I don't believe in that, but I did it for fun) and she predicted that I will get a BFP/conceive in Feb, and it will be a girl!

That is so funny, I would be on :cloud9:

well we will find out in a week!

Hello again. Been away for the weekend but unfortunately came back with major spotting :growlmad: I'm 14dpo (BFN) but I feel the AF is just behind a corner though BBT is still elevated. Oh well... another month of wild sex :devil:
Next cycle I'm not going to test until 14dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->