Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Question ladies... i didnt notice any IB but we were DTD pretty much since af stopped.. could this mean we missed it? i just dont know?? I have notices i am sick around the same time every night, i have been feeling dehydrated, and tired. also have been having to use the restroom more??? Thanks in advance for any advice...

What cycle day are you on??? :)
I am on CD21 5days until i am supposed to get AF.. I am thinking i might test on the first..

I am testing on the first, too!

Hello ladies =
I was just thinking about you, knowing you guys wanted to test the FIRST :thumbup:..

I wish you BUNCHES of FX FX FX FX FX FX.....Let's PRAY for a :bfp: this time around!. Keep us updated PLEASE!.

:hugs:

I got a bfp 9dpo. Is it a good sign it showed so soon? I'm so worried I'll have another miscarriage. 1st ending with threatened miscarriage, 2nd ectopic, then 3rd ds! This is my 1st after ds. It took so long to conceive him I'm just terrified there's no way I could be so lucky. I know there isn't much to do but wait. Just any advice or reasurances please. Thank you

I got a bfp 9dpo. Is it a good sign it showed so soon? I'm so worried I'll have another miscarriage. 1st ending with threatened miscarriage, 2nd ectopic, then 3rd ds! This is my 1st after ds. It took so long to conceive him I'm just terrified there's no way I could be so lucky. I know there isn't much to do but wait. Just any advice or reasurances please. Thank you

I really don't have any advice...but wanted to say

CONGRATS!!!!!

Just stay positive and try to relax....have you told anyone yet?!? besides us lol!.

I wish you a VERY H&H 9 months:hugs:

I really don't have any advice...but wanted to say

CONGRATS!!!!!

Just stay positive and try to relax....have you told anyone yet?!? besides us lol!.

I wish you a VERY H&H 9 months:hugs:

Thank you that's very kind! No you guys are the 1st! Well dh knows but I won't tell everyone else until 3 or 4 months.

Alright got some weird cramps this morning but I am still gassy...
so I think thats why, 10dpo thinking about testing..Af is not
coming my temp is still up, 98.4 today WENDY why aren't you
temping?

We have a lady on here Sarah, if you stick around she will talk to you she experienced the same and she just got a BFP too..

Congrats Hello There!!

Good luck with testing Keri, keep us updated!

Hope everyone is ok - I am either 1 or 2 dpo so have now entered the 2ww!! I will be testing early from 9dpo as I've turned into a poas addict and have lots of IC's and a few more expensive ones for later on! I can't wait 2 weeks but will be on here LOADs getting through this week. I am not going to ss unless I get anything unusual as now I find cramps/bubbles/gas/peeing lots/tightenings around belly all just normal for me and will just keep popping peppermint oil tabs and drinking pepermint tea! And except that's nothing. Actually if I DON'T get those symptoms during the 2ww I will be more optimistic as pregnancy relieved my ibs last time :)

Positive thinking and :dust: for everyone :)

officially back in the TWW.....fingers crossed :flower: gl everyone. Ireally hope this is it

Hi Hello There!

I know that it's hard not to be worried. I miscarried in November and got pregnant again right away. Honestly, the chances of you having another miscarriage are only 1% though, so try to relax and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about getting an early BFP, especially since this is not your first pregnancy. Have you been to the doctor yet? You're probably eligible for an early ultrasound and that definitely help put me more at ease. Just try to do some stuff for you and take your mind off it. I'm sure everything will be fine! Good luck sweetie!

Hi Hello There!

I know that it's hard not to be worried. I miscarried in November and got pregnant again right away. Honestly, the chances of you having another miscarriage are only 1% though, so try to relax and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about getting an early BFP, especially since this is not your first pregnancy. Have you been to the doctor yet? You're probably eligible for an early ultrasound and that definitely help put me more at ease. Just try to do some stuff for you and take your mind off it. I'm sure everything will be fine! Good luck sweetie!
Thank you! Congrats to you as well! Thank you for the sweet words! I'm trying to not think about it hahaha easier said than done:). I haven't been to the dr yet but soon. I'm sure I will feel better once I see that there is a sac and it is in the right place! I'm going to wait a week till after my period is due (due the 3rd) so I can rule out chemical pregnancy b4 I get my hopes really really high. Thanks again!

I have no idea when AF is due....I hate that. It's one of those pet peeves of mine. I like to know when AF is coming, which is why I temp. When I stop taking the pills, I assume my temp is going to drop anyway...so how will I know if it's an AF drop or a less progesterone in my body drop? Ugh. I can't wait to get off these pills. They're really messing with my head. Today's the last day though! Then AF should arrive soon after and I can start my next cycle. I'm ready!

It's hard enough not telling other people that my SIL is preg with twins (she's only 6+4 at the moment, so we're not going public just yet)...I can't imagine how hard it's going to be when I get a BFP. I'll have to make DH change my fb password and not tell me what it is or something. At least I'll have BnB.

Congrats to the BFPs. Thats exciting. I was feeling hopeful yesterday until I came across the statistics that a normal healthy 25 year old could take 6MONTHs to conceive and you have about 20% chance every month (what to expect when you are expecting) I hate those numbers....grrr.. Did any of you ladies hear about the "what to expect when your expecting" MOVIE thats coming out. ITs a comedy about various woman and their experiences with pregancy. Look up the movie trailer online...its looks pretty funny :) Fingers cross for soon to Test ladies!!!!

Hi Hello There!

Thank you! Congrats to you as well! Thank you for the sweet words! I'm trying to not think about it hahaha easier said than done:). I haven't been to the dr yet but soon. I'm sure I will feel better once I see that there is a sac and it is in the right place! I'm going to wait a week till after my period is due (due the 3rd) so I can rule out chemical pregnancy b4 I get my hopes really really high. Thanks again!

Congrats!! H&H 9 months!!

I know it's hard not to worry, but try to relax. And I'm sure you'll feel better when you get that ultrasound and see your bean. :) If you're still feeling uneasy, maybe you could get some cheap tests and POAS every couple of days to reassure yourself. ;) That's what I'm planning on doing when I finally see that BFP. lol.

Im 10dpo should I test?

I might give it another day, just to give things time to build up after that dip at 8DPO...but if you've got tests to spare, I'd be tempted just do it and see what happens. :)

Hey ladies I have been pretty busy lately since I joined the forum. Well I want to congratulate all the BFPs. And I hoping that we get more BFP to come. As for me I am about 9-10 Dpo and so far am having sore boobs, and also am having yellowish cm which is not norm for me. So I was wondering what is that. :dust::dust:

BFN...not morning pee either, So I bought a box of 3 first responce which is suppose to be able to tell you 6 days early, if thats true then I think something would show
tommarow for me, I will in the morning then on Thursday and see what we got!

BFN...not morning pee either, So I bought a box of 3 first responce which is suppose to be able to tell you 6 days early, if thats true then I think something would show
tommarow for me, I will in the morning then on Thursday and see what we got!

Oh Keri,
Hang in there.. i keep wanting to test soon but want to make sure that if i am PG i build up a good amount of HCG... also why wasnt it morning pee..lol sorry for asking but test in the am :winkwink: it could just be becuase it wasnt am pee. good luck to you. we have one test so i am waiting to buy more maybe a digital that way i can tell. :hugs::dust:

Hi Hello There!

Congrats Hon! I would just try to keep calm go to the Dr. and i am wishing you a H&H 9 months.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->