Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I have no idea when AF is due....I hate that. It's one of those pet peeves of mine. I like to know when AF is coming, which is why I temp. When I stop taking the pills, I assume my temp is going to drop anyway...so how will I know if it's an AF drop or a less progesterone in my body drop? Ugh. I can't wait to get off these pills. They're really messing with my head. Today's the last day though! Then AF should arrive soon after and I can start my next cycle. I'm ready!

It's hard enough not telling other people that my SIL is preg with twins (she's only 6+4 at the moment, so we're not going public just yet)...I can't imagine how hard it's going to be when I get a BFP. I'll have to make DH change my fb password and not tell me what it is or something. At least I'll have BnB.

haha i am so there with you... If we have a BFP then well wait until about 3mos to tell eveyone...atleast that is what we are saying... i hope you that you will keep us in the loop... :dust:

I never have been able to wait that 3 months. I tell everyone almost immediately after the first DR appt. I cant keep secrets that exciting! LOL.

I never have been able to wait that 3 months. I tell everyone almost immediately after the first DR appt. I cant keep secrets that exciting! LOL.

I am in your boat too.. i cant keep any good news to myself... i might wait until i am and after teh first appt. that is a great idea!:thumbup:

Alright got some weird cramps this morning but I am still gassy...
so I think thats why, 10dpo thinking about testing..Af is not
coming my temp is still up, 98.4 today WENDY why aren't you
temping?

I got obsessed with taking it, I was taking my temp a lot, even in the evenings. Then when I started to see my temps dropping before AF came, it made me so sad. So I would rather not stress myself out and see that anymore.

I think if I got a BFP, you guys would most likely be the first to know, after DH. But we've decided to keep the good news to ourselves until after the first ultrasound. Once we know the bean is in there and growing nicely, we'll share the good news. Actually, that's what SIL did. I still don't know how she managed to get a u/s at 6 weeks...but I'm jealous. I think the earliest I can swing is 8 weeks.

I get stressed out about when AF is going to show up...not knowing is making me crazy. I can only imagine that I'm going to be temping overtime this week, trying to figure out when I should expect AF. FF will constantly be open and I'll be over-analyzing everything...just like every other month. :)

Today's symptoms have been crazy. The acid reflux has kicked in hard, which isn't helping the nausea, and now both my bbs are super sore. Usually it's just one or the other every once in a while, but they've been hurting for a bit now. Man, I can't wait to be done with the meds. I wouldn't mind if these symptoms were attached to a BFP, but they are super magnified right now and the only reason I can see is the meds, which is much less exciting....

I bought the test this afternoon, also bought a new therm that shows Fahrenheit and Celsius I like it better already....
Because I have no clue about Celsius so no matter what it is when I wake up I won't know if its high or low til I put it on the screen

I have no idea when AF is due....I hate that. It's one of those pet peeves of mine. I like to know when AF is coming, which is why I temp. When I stop taking the pills, I assume my temp is going to drop anyway...so how will I know if it's an AF drop or a less progesterone in my body drop? Ugh. I can't wait to get off these pills. They're really messing with my head. Today's the last day though! Then AF should arrive soon after and I can start my next cycle. I'm ready!

It's hard enough not telling other people that my SIL is preg with twins (she's only 6+4 at the moment, so we're not going public just yet)...I can't imagine how hard it's going to be when I get a BFP. I'll have to make DH change my fb password and not tell me what it is or something. At least I'll have BnB.

I feel like everyone should already know that I'm pregnant and I keep almost slipping up at work. I totally left my "What to expect when you're expecting" book on my desk for about an hour before I realized it. I don't think that anyone came into my office though.

Congrats to the BFPs. Thats exciting. I was feeling hopeful yesterday until I came across the statistics that a normal healthy 25 year old could take 6MONTHs to conceive and you have about 20% chance every month (what to expect when you are expecting) I hate those numbers....grrr.. Did any of you ladies hear about the "what to expect when your expecting" MOVIE thats coming out. ITs a comedy about various woman and their experiences with pregancy. Look up the movie trailer online...its looks pretty funny :) Fingers cross for soon to Test ladies!!!!

Hmmmm... maybe that explains why it took me six months to conceive (I'm 25). I've also heard the 20% thing. They say that even if you release an egg at exactly the right time, have sex EVERYDAY, and there's no complications with you or DH, then you still only have a 20% chance. It decreases the older you get too. And to think I thought (I swear we learned it in high school) that a woman could get pregnant at the drop of a hat!!

I think if I got a BFP, you guys would most likely be the first to know, after DH. But we've decided to keep the good news to ourselves until after the first ultrasound. Once we know the bean is in there and growing nicely, we'll share the good news. Actually, that's what SIL did. I still don't know how she managed to get a u/s at 6 weeks...but I'm jealous. I think the earliest I can swing is 8 weeks.

I get stressed out about when AF is going to show up...not knowing is making me crazy. I can only imagine that I'm going to be temping overtime this week, trying to figure out when I should expect AF. FF will constantly be open and I'll be over-analyzing everything...just like every other month. :)

Today's symptoms have been crazy. The acid reflux has kicked in hard, which isn't helping the nausea, and now both my bbs are super sore. Usually it's just one or the other every once in a while, but they've been hurting for a bit now. Man, I can't wait to be done with the meds. I wouldn't mind if these symptoms were attached to a BFP, but they are super magnified right now and the only reason I can see is the meds, which is much less exciting....

The ONLY good thing that came from my miscarriage was that I got an early scan with this baby, so I'm pretty sure that you'll get one too Ella.

I still can't believe they put you on medications for your miscarriage! How far along were you? I was 5w3d when I miscarried the first time and they never gave me a thing!

Wendy,
are you going to test earlier than the 1st?

Ummmmm, I just bought some FRER, but I am going to wait to test until Wed-I will be 11dpo!! I can do it!!

AFM, 9 dpo today, creamy CM, nipples still sore, and some twinges/pains in uterus/ovary area. I hope that means there is a bean in there!

How's everyone doing tonight??:happydance:

Wendy,
are you going to test earlier than the 1st?

Ummmmm, I just bought some FRER, but I am going to wait to test until Wed-I will be 11dpo!! I can do it!!

AFM, 9 dpo today, creamy CM, nipples still sore, and some twinges/pains in uterus/ovary area. I hope that means there is a bean in there!

How's everyone doing tonight??:happydance:

You can do it!be strong thats what i keep telling myself... :dohh:well get through the next two days...:wacko:

I bought the test this afternoon, also bought a new therm that shows Fahrenheit and Celsius I like it better already....
Because I have no clue about Celsius so no matter what it is when I wake up I won't know if its high or low til I put it on the screen

Good thinking!!!!

Question ladies... i didnt notice any IB but we were DTD pretty much since af stopped.. could this mean we missed it? i just dont know?? I have notices i am sick around the same time every night, i have been feeling dehydrated, and tired. also have been having to use the restroom more??? Thanks in advance for any advice...

What cycle day are you on??? :)
I am on CD21 5days until i am supposed to get AF.. I am thinking i might test on the first..

I am testing on the first, too!

Hello ladies =
I was just thinking about you, knowing you guys wanted to test the FIRST :thumbup:..

I wish you BUNCHES of FX FX FX FX FX FX.....Let's PRAY for a :bfp: this time around!. Keep us updated PLEASE!.

:hugs:

Thank you so much...so nervous ..but excited too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->