Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Welcome to the newbies, I hope you'll find yourself right at home here :)

Just a hello and wishing you all :dust: ladies. Wendy and JoJo and... oh shoot I forget who else is testing... Keri? Fx for all of you! I'm 10dpo tomorrow too, but I just know I'll get a BFN. No symptoms still, and no signs to get excited about (no IB, no triphasic chart, etc) so I think I'll just wait for af... if I can hold out that long!

Happy Tuesday ladies. :flower:

Morning Ladies I woke up with the worst pain I have ever felt in my life
in my right breast. Felt like it was punched all night horrible burning OMG
Called ask a nurse they said if it goes away your ok, if not get in and get seen. Took 3 advil I am fine now, but Gassy Bad wondering if its like a trapped gas???? Negative on the test~
I am on Cd 23 today YEA I passed 22 again! 11dpo temp was low but I was freezing
husband turned down heat....97.8 Not digging the chart~My Ovulation Chart

Called ask a nurse they said if it goes away your ok, if not get in and get seen. Took 3 advil I am fine now, but Gassy Bad wondering if its like a trapped gas???? Negative on the test~
I am on Cd 23 today YEA I passed 22 again! 11dpo temp was low but I was freezing

hang in there! Wanted to ask - does ff only put red lines on and predict ov if you are vip. I don't pay. It says I ovulated between 15 and 17 but only coz I added opk result. Will it do anything else?

Good Morining Ladies!
@Posey-thank you so much.. heres to hoping for a BFP.. well see af is due o the third but no sign of her symptoms (yet) i have an older home test. i think i might buy a FR today too. When are you giong to test?
@wendy good luck!
@Keri- im glad to hear your feeling better. I would look at your chart but i cant even read my own :shrug:..

Hi there all!
I was going crazy researching preggo symptoms and stumbled across this thread... read through every one this afternoon!!! lol
I stopped BC in May 2011 and since then Hubby n i have just been using the pull out method, Nov it just happened that i had some symptoms and my period was late but i got a BFN and when AF came we we were both disappointed. So we decided to actively try.
I think i'm 6dpo. DH kinda wants us to just see what happens for now so i don't chart or anything, my cycle is usually around 27 or 28 days... so i judge when ovulation will be based on my cm and around CD14.
Trying to hold out testing till AF is due but having all these symptoms like, being super tired, bbs huge n tingling every now n then, milky white cm and little twinges n stabs now n then.
I cant help but wonder if its all in my head!!!! :wacko:

Hi Sophia, welcome and best of luck to you! Not to be a nay-sayer, because maybe this is it for you :winkwink: but I know for myself, my first month ttc I SWORE I was pregnant. Felt nauseous, had big bbs, etc... but it ended up being just in my head, a 'phantom pregnancy'... our bodies can react strangely when we think of something too hard/want something too badly! THat being said, maybe it's not and maybe this is your BFP :)

Thanks for responding Posey! TWW was definitely hard especially since i had such a strong feeling but after posting here i decided to just relax and watch what happened... well @ 10dpo i got implantation cramps and just little dark spots mixed with cm so i took a FRER and got a very very faint line but didn't really want to make anything of it since it was so early. So i waited till 13 dpo and got my first bfp using another FRER! :flower: I just needed more confirmation though...i needed something to spell out pregnant lol... so my husband and i went and bought a clear blue digital and this morning @ 15 dpo it said "pregnant"!! :happydance:
My husband is over the moon but i've started getting back pains and threw up this morning so it might be a long ride for me.... baby dust to you all!

I think if I got a BFP, you guys would most likely be the first to know, after DH. But we've decided to keep the good news to ourselves until after the first ultrasound. Once we know the bean is in there and growing nicely, we'll share the good news. Actually, that's what SIL did. I still don't know how she managed to get a u/s at 6 weeks...but I'm jealous. I think the earliest I can swing is 8 weeks.

I get stressed out about when AF is going to show up...not knowing is making me crazy. I can only imagine that I'm going to be temping overtime this week, trying to figure out when I should expect AF. FF will constantly be open and I'll be over-analyzing everything...just like every other month. :)

Today's symptoms have been crazy. The acid reflux has kicked in hard, which isn't helping the nausea, and now both my bbs are super sore. Usually it's just one or the other every once in a while, but they've been hurting for a bit now. Man, I can't wait to be done with the meds. I wouldn't mind if these symptoms were attached to a BFP, but they are super magnified right now and the only reason I can see is the meds, which is much less exciting....

The ONLY good thing that came from my miscarriage was that I got an early scan with this baby, so I'm pretty sure that you'll get one too Ella.

I still can't believe they put you on medications for your miscarriage! How far along were you? I was 5w3d when I miscarried the first time and they never gave me a thing!

I was a little more than 5 weeks when AF showed up. It may have been the fact that I was a little worked up when I went in about all the crazy bleeding that made him decide to put me on the meds. At first, he was going to wait until after the u/s. Then he was like, no, let's just start you on this to calm down the bleeding. I didn't ask for the meds, I just kind of sat there looking sad, I think. I'm so glad it's only this cycle. I don't know what the next one will be like, but at least I'll have a better idea of what's going on in my body.

Huh. Must just be a difference between doctors. I went in crying and had my DH with me. My doctor very rarely prescribes things though. You practically have to beg him for medication, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Yeah, I think it had to do with me seeing another doctor. My usual doctor probably would have been harsher and not as sympathetic...and she probably wouldn't have given me any meds. I think I needed this doctor to help with dealing with it all, so I look at it as a blessing. The meds, I probably could have done without, but they did help taper off the bleeding fairly quickly. The new doctor was friendly (he actually smiles!), where as my normal doctor is often described by me as cold and clinical. So, I suppose I can't really complain.

hang in there! Wanted to ask - does ff only put red lines on and predict ov if you are vip. I don't pay. It says I ovulated between 15 and 17 but only coz I added opk result. Will it do anything else?

No, you'll get the red crosshairs without being vip. I wasn't vip and I got them last month. Looking at your chart, I think FF will give you crosshairs tomorrow if your temps stay up. Because it looks like you ov'd on CD16...which is between 15 and 17, but I know that the crosshairs are more reassuring. Hopefully you'll see them soon. :)

But remember, FF won't predict ov, only confirm it has happened three days after the fact. After a few cycles, it will start outlining what days could possibly be ov days for you according to your past cycles, but all the analysis and chart comparing is a vip feature. (I admit, when I'm close to ov/af, I'll make a friend sign up for FF through my homepage, so I can have 5 free days of vip features)

Hi there all!
I was going crazy researching preggo symptoms and stumbled across this thread... read through every one this afternoon!!! lol
I stopped BC in May 2011 and since then Hubby n i have just been using the pull out method, Nov it just happened that i had some symptoms and my period was late but i got a BFN and when AF came we we were both disappointed. So we decided to actively try.
I think i'm 6dpo. DH kinda wants us to just see what happens for now so i don't chart or anything, my cycle is usually around 27 or 28 days... so i judge when ovulation will be based on my cm and around CD14.
Trying to hold out testing till AF is due but having all these symptoms like, being super tired, bbs huge n tingling every now n then, milky white cm and little twinges n stabs now n then.

Hi Sophia, welcome and best of luck to you! Not to be a nay-sayer, because maybe this is it for you :winkwink: but I know for myself, my first month ttc I SWORE I was pregnant. Felt nauseous, had big bbs, etc... but it ended up being just in my head, a 'phantom pregnancy'... our bodies can react strangely when we think of something too hard/want something too badly! THat being said, maybe it's not and maybe this is your BFP :)

Thanks for responding Posey! TWW was definitely hard especially since i had such a strong feeling but after posting here i decided to just relax and watch what happened... well @ 10dpo i got implantation cramps and just little dark spots mixed with cm so i took a FRER and got a very very faint line but didn't really want to make anything of it since it was so early. So i waited till 13 dpo and got my first bfp using another FRER! :flower: I just needed more confirmation though...i needed something to spell out pregnant lol... so my husband and i went and bought a clear blue digital and this morning @ 15 dpo it said "pregnant"!! :happydance:
My husband is over the moon but i've started getting back pains and threw up this morning so it might be a long ride for me.... baby dust to you all!

Congratulations!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! :)

Good Morning Ladies!
I am so chomping at the bit... im hoping that it will be busy today and i wont have to worry too much(who am i kidding i am counting the seconds down until tomorrow) I really hope for a BFP: but i will be ok if it is not.It'll give me another month to practice:winkwink:. Good luck to all. Wendy and Keri you are in my thoughts today.:hugs::hugs:

No you get red lines once they see a 3 day rise after OV you don't pay for that, if you don't have your crosshairs which is the lines you did not OV yet or did not OV at all basically the way they see it, but your fertile signs you put in can effect your chart to..

Congrats Sophia!!!

and good luck to all the ladies ready to TEST soon !!!

Ladies thanks for all the kind wishes! I will be testing tomorrow, 11 dpo. I am armed and ready with a FRER!!! I will update in the morning!

Sophia congrats!!!:happydance::happydance:Wonderful news!

AFM, 10 dpo today. Still have creamy CM, nipples sore, and a bit of mild cramping every now and then. Sometimes I think I am PG, then I think I am out....my mood is swinging!!:winkwink:

GL Keri! Hope AF stays away!

I got a BFN today but if I have a 28 day cycle like last month that means I have 5 days til af which I doubt because of the temp drop today most likely I am out but we will see never give up RIGHT GIRLIES!!!!!!:thumbup:

Yes never give up Keri. I really see the pros and cons with temping. I'm loving seeing the dip and the rise but will be gutted when/if it starts to drop.

Good luck Wendy! Fx for tomorrow, will be waiting in anticipation!! x

Good luck tomorrow ladies!! I can't wait to see some BFPs roll in! :)

I got a BFN today but if I have a 28 day cycle like last month that means I have 5 days til af which I doubt because of the temp drop today most likely I am out but we will see never give up RIGHT GIRLIES!!!!!!:thumbup:

That is so right... Never giv eup Never surrender until you catch that :bfp::dust:.. you might still have time.

Hi there all!

Congrats Sophia!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->