Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I got a BFN today but if I have a 28 day cycle like last month that means I have 5 days til af which I doubt because of the temp drop today most likely I am out but we will see never give up RIGHT GIRLIES!!!!!!:thumbup:

You're not out yet!! xx

I am 15DPO, CD28 (which is long for me) and still no AF, and no AF pains either. I got a BFN yesterday so won't test again til Friday. Must be the Clomid playing around with my cycle!

Love and :dust: to all.

GOOD LUCK to all the Ladies who are testing the 1st!.. FX crossing MAJOR.

I know I am out 2 days in a row 97.8 temps af is coming!

Wendy!! Where are you??? I know that you're testing today and I'm waiting for my prediction to come true!

I hope the :witch: doesn't get you Keri!!

AFM - HCG is still rising after my little scare with the orange discharge last week, so we're pretty sure I'm fine. And I'm NINE weeks today! Holy crap! My baby is now officially a "fetus," lol. I'm thinking about telling my boss tomorrow too. How do you tell your boss that? Do I act happy or cautious or what?

Congrats Sophia, wishing you a H&H 9 months! THat's such great news :happydance:

Sarah, I love your little green olive :)

You're not out yet Keri, don't give up! Good luck to all the ladies testing today. :flower:

hmmm my temp dipped down this morning but I got my cross hairs. This dip is ok right? It is still highish? So I'm 3dpo not 4 like ticker says. Suppose I should change it but makes testing so far away!!

hmmm my temp dipped down this morning but I got my cross hairs. This dip is ok right? It is still highish? So I'm 3dpo not 4 like ticker says. Suppose I should change it but makes testing so far away!!

That dip is perfectly fine I think, Gemmy! It doesn't have to climb like a ladder, just stay above the coverline. That's my understanding at least :) GL to you this month!:flower:

Ladies, I have a question for you about exercise during the TWW... I have been trying to jog/run more, but I worry about doing so during the TWW... wouldn't want to overheat or jostle any potentially implanting eggies loose (hehe), you know? What are your thoughts?

Ladies, I have a question for you about exercise during the TWW... I have been trying to jog/run more, but I worry about doing so during the TWW... wouldn't want to overheat or jostle any potentially implanting eggies loose (hehe), you know? What are your thoughts?

My doctor told me that women run MARATHONS while pregnant, so I doubt that running during the two week wait would jostle anything. I wouldn't worry about overheating either because your temperature is higher throughout pregnancy as well.

hmmm my temp dipped down this morning but i got my cross hairs. This dip is ok right? It is still highish? So i'm 3dpo not 4 like ticker says. Suppose i should change it but makes testing so far away!!

your chart looks awesome!

Good morning ladies!
So i tested this morning... it was a BFN it was also a test that detected early but was 80% effective two days before a period. Im going to wait until sat to see if AF shows up. Im a bit upset..:cry: but its ok right... :nope: i guess it just means more practice. :winkwink: Have a great day!
Wendy- hows it going?
Keri- How are you today?

I don't feel like af but my temps are saying af who who knows!:wacko:

I've decided that I ov'd on CD21, since that's the end of the range that FF gives me and I like it better because that means DH was around for ov, so I'm saying that I'm sitting around 10DPO. So I think I'll expect AF in three days and I'll test on the 6th if AF stays away. I can't see it being very likely, but I'm trying to be hopeful about this cycle. :)

I thought my symptoms/temps would start to decrease by now, since I stopped taking the meds on Monday, but maybe I need to give it another couple of days to get out of my system. In the meantime, I think DH is going to be on backrub duty when he gets home because my back is killing today.

Good luck to ladies who are testing today and next few days....these days are CRAWLING by for me. 11 more to go

Hi Ladies,

11 dpo, tested with a FRER this morning....BFN!!! :growlmad:
Oh well, it is still early.

I might test again at 13 dpo, not sure yet!!!

Sarah, can't believe your bean is already 9 weeks:happydance: How wonderful!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Happy olive day, Sarah! :happydance: Grow beanie grow!

It's definitely still early, Wendy! I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

I just watched the One Born Every Minute from last week....again. Omg, that Tricia brought tears to my eyes, she was just so sweet and genuine. And the other lady with 5 kids and her hubby were pretty hilarious. I think it might be my favorite episode so far. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->