Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hang in there Wendy, Keri, Jo-Jo - hope the next few days will bring some BFP'S!!! Praying for you guys.. xo

I got a BFN today but if I have a 28 day cycle like last month that means I have 5 days til af which I doubt because of the temp drop today most likely I am out but we will see never give up RIGHT GIRLIES!!!!!!:thumbup:

You're not out yet!! xx

I am 15DPO, CD28 (which is long for me) and still no AF, and no AF pains either. I got a BFN yesterday so won't test again til Friday. Must be the Clomid playing around with my cycle!

Love and :dust: to all.[/QUOTE

Good luck Heavenly!! I am also 39 (turning 40 in May)... nice to see someone that is my age on here trying too.... I've been trying on and off for 10 years - so not sure what our next step is at this time. Many on the board are in their 20's or very early 30's it seems. I really hope you get your BFP soon!!!:thumbup::flower:

not sure what just happened there - I tried to reply to Heavenly's note and it got Keri's instead.... sorry

Hi ladies! Hope all is well! My big boy went to his 1st dentist appointment today! I'm so proud! He did great:) all 4 teeth are healthy haha! Oh my little boy is 1. In other news I've still had no spotting/cramping. With both of my losses I knew something was off by the 2nd day after bfp today is day #4 or 5. So I'm hopeful! Af is still not offically late yet. I will call the dr sometime next week. Thanks for reading nice to have somewhere where I can actually say that I'm pregnant! Take care good luck to all!

I am 9 DPO and I am going nuts with this 2ww. I test about 2x a day...sad, I know. So far it has been a bfn...but I am feeling a little gassy, some tiny cramping and nausea after eating. AF isnt to arrive until the 5th and I will be crossing my fingers.

I am 9 DPO and I am going nuts with this 2ww. I test about 2x a day...sad, I know. So far it has been a bfn...but I am feeling a little gassy, some tiny cramping and nausea after eating. AF isnt to arrive until the 5th and I will be crossing my fingers.
Crossing mine for you too! Gl!

hey every1! im 10dpo today! im not sure when to test or wether to just wait for af!! ive been having symptoms! hope there not just in my head!! longest 2weeks ever! fingers crossed for you all xx

If gassy is a symptom then I am officially pregnant

I am 8 DPO, so I'm there with you. I'm just happy I DID Ov this cycle! :thumbup:

If I recall, a lot of +early HPT's @11-12 DPO+? Just try to wait 2 more days, if you can. I mean, the only thing it hurts is your pocketbook, so if you don't mind spending lots of $$$, then: "If it feels good, do it!"

hey every1! im 10dpo today! im not sure when to test or wether to just wait for af!! ive been having symptoms! hope there not just in my head!! longest 2weeks ever! fingers crossed for you all xx

If you really need to test, then try to wait until 11+ DPO (you are almost there!).

But, if you are a saint that can wait until AF (or scared of getting negatives, or just don't wanna spend a lot of $$), then wait for your AF. If no AF, then test a couple days after its due.

Good luck to you! :flower:

Good luck Heavenly!! I am also 39 (turning 40 in May)... nice to see someone that is my age on here trying too.... I've been trying on and off for 10 years - so not sure what our next step is at this time. Many on the board are in their 20's or very early 30's it seems. I really hope you get your BFP soon!!!:thumbup::flower:[/QUOTE]

I just turned 39 last wknd. Getting older while TTC #1 after a year of trying (or more) sux way worse than "just getting older", doesn't it?

We have a >35 forum that really tends to focus on those LTTC, 35+ & dealing with our "unique" issues. It's given me hope to see 44+ get BFP's after LTTC... [-o<

im 12dpo 4 days from af and test yest was neg so ya think i am out?

this chart totally gives me hope it looks exact to me!
My Ovulation Chart
If I implanted that would explain my dip, now if I keep rising I am good,
so lets see what the next 4 days hold???
Here is mine...My Ovulation Chart

So I thought I was about 11 DPO, but ff has me at 9 DPO. For the most part I have been feeling pretty good and not having many symptoms. Last month I felt like I was having every last symptom in the book. Now I have been a little tired, but I'm not sure if I consider myself anymore tired than my normal self after working all day. When I got home from work tonight and went to the bathroom I saw a streak of blood in my CM and now I'm a little crampy. It is still a few days early for AF, but it feels like she is coming any minute. My cycle has been VERY regular with the exception of maybe a day early or a day late, here and there and I usually don't get cramps until AF has arrived FULL force. I have been temping and my temps have been above the cover line with the exception of 1 day. Don't know what to think, maybe that's my problem.... I'm thinking too much! Not due for :af: arrival until Sunday. What do you guys think? I Really am trying to hold out on testing especially considering it looks like I was wrong about my ovulation day based on ff :huh:

Hi Ladies,

11 dpo, tested with a FRER this morning....BFN!!! :growlmad:
Oh well, it is still early.

I might test again at 13 dpo, not sure yet!!!

Sarah, can't believe your bean is already 9 weeks:happydance: How wonderful!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Hang in there Wendy, JoJo, and Keri! I'm with you all here, 10dpo today. I haven't tested, I just don't want to stare at another BFN... no real symptoms to speak of, some twinges here and there but I think it's my mind playing tricks on me :wacko: Thinking of you all xo

I am loving this site, finally I am not the only one going crazy @ 9dpo. I keep getting bfn and my feelings are getting hurt. Now that I am on this site I find that I am testing way too early...so im very hopeful now. Af to arrive on the 5th and Im testing 2x a day. DAMN THAT 2WW...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->