Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So I thought I was about 11 DPO, but ff has me at 9 DPO. For the most part I have been feeling pretty good and not having many symptoms. Last month I felt like I was having every last symptom in the book. Now I have been a little tired, but I'm not sure if I consider myself anymore tired than my normal self after working all day. When I got home from work tonight and went to the bathroom I saw a streak of blood in my CM and now I'm a little crampy. It is still a few days early for AF, but it feels like she is coming any minute. My cycle has been VERY regular with the exception of maybe a day early or a day late, here and there and I usually don't get cramps until AF has arrived FULL force. I have been temping and my temps have been above the cover line with the exception of 1 day. Don't know what to think, maybe that's my problem.... I'm thinking too much! Not due for :af: arrival until Sunday. What do you guys think? I Really am trying to hold out on testing especially considering it looks like I was wrong about my ovulation day based on ff :huh:

It could be implantation! I had implantation at 11dpo with my first pregnancy and really thought AF was coming. It never did and I got a BFP 5 days later! (Note that I didn't test any earlier than that because I was waiting for AF).

Happy olive day, Sarah! :happydance: Grow beanie grow!

It's definitely still early, Wendy! I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

Olive! Yay! If we're having a girl, we're going to name her Olivia and call her Olive! Can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. And I can't believe I'm almost 23% done my pregnancy! Holy crap!

Having some major cramps and pressure tonight. I hate how the ovulation calculators online guestimate my ovulation by 4 days and different ones give me different results. One said my peak was between the 24-29th, the other one said the 26th-30th. Very frustrating. I know logically I should base my testing off the latest one, but I think the emotional side of me will get the best of me. Its hard to take one day at a time. Then I read about people who get BFP 8-9DPO, which makes it harder to hold out.

Good luck Heavenly!! I am also 39 (turning 40 in May)... nice to see someone that is my age on here trying too.... I've been trying on and off for 10 years - so not sure what our next step is at this time. Many on the board are in their 20's or very early 30's it seems. I really hope you get your BFP soon!!!:thumbup::flower:

I just turned 39 last wknd. Getting older while TTC #1 after a year of trying (or more) sux way worse than "just getting older", doesn't it?

We have a >35 forum that really tends to focus on those LTTC, 35+ & dealing with our "unique" issues. It's given me hope to see 44+ get BFP's after LTTC... [-o<[/QUOTE]

Hi LilSluz... something weird going on with the quotes for sure... That was my quote... Hi there - I'm Maria.... nice to e-meet you... and thanks for the info may check it out - I'm 39 going on 40 in May. GL to you!!!:flower:

So im 5dpo and hopeful, I havent told anyone were TTC and then all of a sudden my younger and very irresponsible sister sends me a message to tell me she got a BFP today!! Im super irritable which doesnt help but im wondering if im overreacting. Im really mad lol. I guess it would help to know her a little bit. Cant hold a job. she changes boyfriends like underwear this one has been around only a month. Debt coming out the wazoo.... Its just so upsetting to know so many responsible people who are trying so hard and only getting BFN's and someone like her F's up and gets a BFP...am I over reacting being this angry? I havent talked to her yet because im a very brutally honest person and always say what im thinking and it always starts an argument. What do you all think?

Happy olive day, Sarah! :happydance: Grow beanie grow!

It's definitely still early, Wendy! I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

Olive! Yay! If we're having a girl, we're going to name her Olivia and call her Olive! Can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. And I can't believe I'm almost 23% done my pregnancy! Holy crap!

Happy Olive! my friend at work named her daughter Olive - it's a beautiful name!

Hello, Iam new at this and I have a question. I had my period twice in december the first time around the 5 and then around the 27. In January I started with a light pink menstrual and only lasted about 4 days 2 of those days was less flow than my regular flow on the last day i had a brownish discharge. I took some hpt and came back negative. my days of high fertility were on the 28-31 of january I had sex only on the 28 could and today i started with the ovulation cause i saw the clear, stretchy cm when i wipe. could i get pregnant or i need to get to work some more. I really want another baby PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So im 5dpo and hopeful, I havent told anyone were TTC and then all of a sudden my younger and very irresponsible sister sends me a message to tell me she got a BFP today!! Im super irritable which doesnt help but im wondering if im overreacting. Im really mad lol. I guess it would help to know her a little bit. Cant hold a job. she changes boyfriends like underwear this one has been around only a month. Debt coming out the wazoo.... Its just so upsetting to know so many responsible people who are trying so hard and only getting BFN's and someone like her F's up and gets a BFP...am I over reacting being this angry? I havent talked to her yet because im a very brutally honest person and always say what im thinking and it always starts an argument. What do you all think?

I would be mad too lol!...I think it's a natural reaction, esp if your TTC and nothing is happening. I would give it a couple of day before you talk to her, so you can cool down some. As hard as it is, you should still be there for her !.

I am hoping you get your :bfp: this cycle :)!... I'll be praying for you!.

:hugs:

Hey ladies,
Sorry for not really talking much today. I am a bit sad, i took a test today two days before my cycle is due. I am still not having AF symptoms , i am still hopeful that AF my stay away. I hope so. @ Wendy i am sorry , but wait and see if the witch rears her head. @Keri i hope that you get your BFP ..it may be a late one.. that goes for all of us. hang in there ladies!
@Sarah congrats on the lil bean great progress!!!

I don't think it matters if she's irresponsible or not, I don't think you're overreacting at all. TTC is hard and hearing about people getting pregnant so easily always hurts.

I was absolutely crushed when my SIL announced she was having twins. And she's one of the most responsible people I know in a way. Her bf is kind of a waste and their relationship was on the rocks not to long ago. I've been working for months to get my bfp and she's having oops twins. It took me a couple of days, but I'm finally over my pity party and I can actually say I'm happy for her now. And really excited to be an auntie. :)

I would wait until you've cooled down and aren't so angry to talk to her. It's no good starting an argument over things you can't change. Good luck.

this chart totally gives me hope it looks exact to me!
My Ovulation Chart
If I implanted that would explain my dip, now if I keep rising I am good,
so lets see what the next 4 days hold???
Here is mine...My Ovulation Chart

Your recent chart looks great!! Really hope this is it for you! What is the top one from may 11?

Oh while I am on the subject please can you copy your link, then click on CP then click on EDIT SIGNATURE and then paste and save!! I like stalking your chart and that gives an immediate update!

So I thought I was about 11 DPO, but ff has me at 9 DPO. For the most part I have been feeling pretty good and not having many symptoms. Last month I felt like I was having every last symptom in the book. Now I have been a little tired, but I'm not sure if I consider myself anymore tired than my normal self after working all day. When I got home from work tonight and went to the bathroom I saw a streak of blood in my CM and now I'm a little crampy. It is still a few days early for AF, but it feels like she is coming any minute. My cycle has been VERY regular with the exception of maybe a day early or a day late, here and there and I usually don't get cramps until AF has arrived FULL force. I have been temping and my temps have been above the cover line with the exception of 1 day. Don't know what to think, maybe that's my problem.... I'm thinking too much! Not due for :af: arrival until Sunday. What do you guys think? I Really am trying to hold out on testing especially considering it looks like I was wrong about my ovulation day based on ff :huh:

Hi Lily

I think you still have a very good chance! Don't worry about what can't be changed now (when you o, when you bd) - so long that you bd you have a chance. You are not due until Sunday and until she comes you are in. Don't lay too much emphasise on symptoms at the mo - I often convince myself too during tww. Af/pregnancy symptoms are so similar nd a streak of blood could be either - it could be af, it could be ib. Just think if AF comes then next month you can try things differently. Until then you are in :) Did you try opk? I like to do them alongside the temping then you are more sure of ovulation. GOOD LUCK :dust:

Hi Ladies,

11 dpo, tested with a FRER this morning....BFN!!! :growlmad:
Oh well, it is still early.

I might test again at 13 dpo, not sure yet!!!

Sarah, can't believe your bean is already 9 weeks:happydance: How wonderful!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Hang in there Wendy, JoJo, and Keri! I'm with you all here, 10dpo today. I haven't tested, I just don't want to stare at another BFN... no real symptoms to speak of, some twinges here and there but I think it's my mind playing tricks on me :wacko: Thinking of you all xo

Good luck all of you!!!

I am loving this site, finally I am not the only one going crazy @ 9dpo. I keep getting bfn and my feelings are getting hurt. Now that I am on this site I find that I am testing way too early...so im very hopeful now. Af to arrive on the 5th and Im testing 2x a day. DAMN THAT 2WW...LOL

No you are not alone! 2ww is a killer! I am going to start tests 9dpo but IC - don't expect much but something to do :/ GL :dust:

Having some major cramps and pressure tonight. I hate how the ovulation calculators online guestimate my ovulation by 4 days and different ones give me different results. One said my peak was between the 24-29th, the other one said the 26th-30th. Very frustrating. I know logically I should base my testing off the latest one, but I think the emotional side of me will get the best of me. Its hard to take one day at a time. Then I read about people who get BFP 8-9DPO, which makes it harder to hold out.

Yes it is soo hard to hold out. Some months I tell myself no wait for af. This month I have given myself permission to use ICs from 9dpo, just because they are there. Whether or not I will regret it I don't know. I have regretted the money wasted on digi cb before so at least I have already bought the ICs. GL. My ff puts me at 4dpo as well because I o on day 16 and currently have 12 day LP but that' on a 28 day cycle. It is confusing as last month my cycle was 26 days so if I had of guessed I would have thought I o on day 14 but I had a positive opk on day 15 and my temp dipped on day 16. Do you opk/temp? Sometimes it might be better not too but I'm enjoying the experiement lol. GL :dust:

Hello, Iam new at this and I have a question. I had my period twice in december the first time around the 5 and then around the 27. In January I started with a light pink menstrual and only lasted about 4 days 2 of those days was less flow than my regular flow on the last day i had a brownish discharge. I took some hpt and came back negative. my days of high fertility were on the 28-31 of january I had sex only on the 28 could and today i started with the ovulation cause i saw the clear, stretchy cm when i wipe. could i get pregnant or i need to get to work some more. I really want another baby PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mommy84

You certainly could be pregnant from the BD on the 28th but if not and you start another cycle then next time I would BD at least 3 times every other day leading up to ovulation, during and just after to get a really good chance. Maybe use an opk to identify the surge but as you are appraching the surge start the bd to freshen up the sperms. Have a day off to build up more but keep BD. When you get the surge do it on that day and the next few after that. Trying not to get stressed though and if you miss it don't worry. Sperm can live up to 5 days inside you so definately get cracking at least 5 days before your 3 day window! GL with your tww though! There is still a very good chance. You are at the same point as me - I had my LH surge on opk on Sat 28 and I did bd but I believe I O on Sunday 29. I also bd on Mon 30th. GL with your tww! Hope this is it! :dust:

Good luck Heavenly!! I am also 39 (turning 40 in May)... nice to see someone that is my age on here trying too.... I've been trying on and off for 10 years - so not sure what our next step is at this time. Many on the board are in their 20's or very early 30's it seems. I really hope you get your BFP soon!!!:thumbup::flower:

You're still a youngster compared to me!!! :winkwink: It is good to have lots of lovely maturer ladies on here TTC, really gives me hope to see the BFPs as well!! xx

Hi Ladies,

11 dpo, tested with a FRER this morning....BFN!!! :growlmad:
Oh well, it is still early.

I might test again at 13 dpo, not sure yet!!!

Sarah, can't believe your bean is already 9 weeks:happydance: How wonderful!!!

Have a great day everyone!

It is still early!! xx

I am 9 DPO and I am going nuts with this 2ww. I test about 2x a day...sad, I know. So far it has been a bfn...but I am feeling a little gassy, some tiny cramping and nausea after eating. AF isnt to arrive until the 5th and I will be crossing my fingers.

Hold on in there!

hey every1! im 10dpo today! im not sure when to test or wether to just wait for af!! ive been having symptoms! hope there not just in my head!! longest 2weeks ever! fingers crossed for you all xx

If you can, I would wait til 14DPO but I know that is easier said than done! :wacko:

I just turned 39 last wknd. Getting older while TTC #1 after a year of trying (or more) sux way worse than "just getting older", doesn't it?

We have a >35 forum that really tends to focus on those LTTC, 35+ & dealing with our "unique" issues. It's given me hope to see 44+ get BFP's after LTTC... [-o<

Good to have more older pals on here. :hugs:

Hey ladies,
Sorry for not really talking much today. I am a bit sad, i took a test today two days before my cycle is due. I am still not having AF symptoms , i am still hopeful that AF my stay away.

There is still time hun. :hugs:

AFM, AF finally turned up today on CD29. I wasn't surprised, I had zero pregnancy symptoms. So it's onwards and upwards to Fertile Feb! The Clomid has lengthened my cycle so I won't test til I am CD30, will save me a fortune on tests next month!

:dust: to those still testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->