Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So I thought I was about 11 DPO, but ff has me at 9 DPO. For the most part I have been feeling pretty good and not having many symptoms. Last month I felt like I was having every last symptom in the book. Now I have been a little tired, but I'm not sure if I consider myself anymore tired than my normal self after working all day. When I got home from work tonight and went to the bathroom I saw a streak of blood in my CM and now I'm a little crampy. It is still a few days early for AF, but it feels like she is coming any minute. My cycle has been VERY regular with the exception of maybe a day early or a day late, here and there and I usually don't get cramps until AF has arrived FULL force. I have been temping and my temps have been above the cover line with the exception of 1 day. Don't know what to think, maybe that's my problem.... I'm thinking too much! Not due for :af: arrival until Sunday. What do you guys think? I Really am trying to hold out on testing especially considering it looks like I was wrong about my ovulation day based on ff :huh:

It could be implantation! I had implantation at 11dpo with my first pregnancy and really thought AF was coming. It never did and I got a BFP 5 days later! (Note that I didn't test any earlier than that because I was waiting for AF).

Fingers x that's what I'm feeling :happydance:

Having some major cramps and pressure tonight. I hate how the ovulation calculators online guestimate my ovulation by 4 days and different ones give me different results. One said my peak was between the 24-29th, the other one said the 26th-30th. Very frustrating. I know logically I should base my testing off the latest one, but I think the emotional side of me will get the best of me. Its hard to take one day at a time. Then I read about people who get BFP 8-9DPO, which makes it harder to hold out.

I have had the same frustration with different calculators too. Have you used OPK's?

Hey ladies
Just love being back on this forum and knowing I am not the only person going through this.
I am 3 or 4 dpo today. I think I ov'd on sat or sun just gone. Got a opk positive result sat that was even stronger on Sunday and dtd all weekend. ;-)
My cycles are much longer since my miscaarraige in October and I seem to ov later too, cd21,22 or 23. So I am
Gonna wait until Friday 10th before testing (af due weds 8th according to my app).
I am trying not to syptom spot BUT I still do!

Good luck everyone x

Hey ladies
Just love being back on this forum and knowing I am not the only person going through this.
I am 3 or 4 dpo today. I think I ov'd on sat or sun just gone. Got a opk positive result sat that was even stronger on Sunday and dtd all weekend. ;-)
My cycles are much longer since my miscaarraige in October and I seem to ov later too, cd21,22 or 23. So I am
Gonna wait until Friday 10th before testing (af due weds 8th according to my app).

Good luck everyone x

Good luck Trying2becalm - I am at the same point as you - O on sun 29th now 4dpo. :dust:

Hey ladies

Good luck everyone x

Good luck Trying2becalm - I am at the same point as you - O on sun 29th now 4dpo. :dust:

That's cool. When would your af be due? Is your cycle shorter than mine or the same?

I am just glad to know I defo ov'd. And that we did not waste the opportunity. Everything else is out of our hands.

Fingers crossed for you. How are you feeling about the TWW this month?

Hey ladies

Good luck everyone x

That's cool. When would your af be due? Is your cycle shorter than mine or the same?

I am just glad to know I defo ov'd. And that we did not waste the opportunity. Everything else is out of our hands.

Fingers crossed for you. How are you feeling about the TWW this month?

Thank you :) I think I'm due Fri 10th - that is what mymonthlycycles website gives me when I put in following criteria:
Last period: Sat January 14, 2012; Average cycle length: 27 days; Luteal phase: 12 days.
And that gives me the Ov on Sun 29th which is the same as fertility friend.

But last month was 26 days, 12 days luteal phase

When I get AF I start to spot a couple of days previous to it and always find it hard to plot. Especially when I get nothing all day but then a lot just before bedtime.

I am feeling like it's going to be a long wait but this site keeps me going!! Tummy feels heavy but nothing unusual. Is this your 1st month ttc after m/c ( :hugs: ) XX

Hey ladies,
Sorry for not really talking much today. I am a bit sad, i took a test today two days before my cycle is due. I am still not having AF symptoms , i am still hopeful that AF my stay away. I hope so. @ Wendy i am sorry , but wait and see if the witch rears her head. @Keri i hope that you get your BFP ..it may be a late one.. that goes for all of us. hang in there ladies!
@Sarah congrats on the lil bean great progress!!!

You hang in there too, JoJo! It can feel like a long, never-ending ride, that's for sure... but if this isn't your month, maybe Feb will be it for you! Keep that chin up and keep trying, it will happen for you!!! :winkwink:

PS - I can barely keep up with all the posting on this thread! haha :flower:

Now my boobies stopped hurting wth????
GREAT!!! 97.5 and pink spotting
ya know what that means~My Ovulation Chart
Oh I know what today is gonna hold..............Errrrrrrrrrr

Lillyrose- i have not tried opks yet. Being irregular; that could be an expensive thing to do. So for now i am going to keep a log of my periods and see what happens. Around a week before and week after moat likely days of o, we will bd every other day. I just found out yet another friend is prego. i try not tobe so impatient, i remind myself that there are many woman on here who have been trying for years. i can only imagine their pain and frustration. for these woman i send lots of prayers and baby dust :)

I am still waiting for the meds to get out of my system. The symptoms are still hanging around. Today there's been backache, headache, nausea, sore bbs (on and off) and cramps (on and off). I think I'm around 11DPO at the earliest, so I'm expecting AF over the weekend. But these cramps make me think she might show up a bit earlier. I guess I'll just have to wait and see....

Good luck ladies!! I hope AF stays away!

Now my boobies stopped hurting wth????
GREAT!!! 97.5 and pink spotting
ya know what that means~My Ovulation Chart
Oh I know what today is gonna hold..............Errrrrrrrrrr

Oh no damn it :( big sad face for you. :hugs: Any chance left? Does anyone dip like that in pregnancy? I was searching threads last night looking for some that was pregnant and had a chart attached to see what happens but found nothing.

yeah usually when you dip ya dip and she comes...nothing is coming out
but there is pink up there, I probably won't start heavier until tommarow, I am actually happy my cycles are getting longer and my lutheal phases are longer to, and I am ovulating, now I am gonna check his spermies and see about some clomid next time up...

Hi girls,
I think I am on the way out....12 dpo today, mild cramps and there was some brown when I wiped.:wacko: Usually I spot before AF comes...

Oh well! GL to everyone still in!!!

yeah usually when you dip ya dip and she comes...nothing is coming out
but there is pink up there, I probably won't start heavier until tommarow, I am actually happy my cycles are getting longer and my lutheal phases are longer to, and I am ovulating, now I am gonna check his spermies and see about some clomid next time up...

Glad you feeling positive still...onwards and upwards!

When I booked dh to have sperms checked that was the month we fell with no 1 - he seriously had his little sample pot ready and was glad to be able to cancel. So yes go for it, move onto the next thing :) Great about your cycles and your charts look like they are doing the right thig too :)

Hi girls,
I think I am on the way out....12 dpo today, mild cramps and there was some brown when I wiped.:wacko: Usually I spot before AF comes...

Oh no :( Don't you just hate that. That is just how mine starts. Good luck on the next round if this is it (there is always threads of hope in your head I know... GL x

:flower:oh ladies - sorry to hear about AF coming.. (or you think it's coming).... Fx for you!!

Hi girls,

WOW we are so side by side, just the way we are me and you would know for
sure, if we pass 28 days most likely we are.....you even started today...wow thats crazy your my AF stalker or am I yours LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->