Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

yeah usually when you dip ya dip and she comes...nothing is coming out
but there is pink up there, I probably won't start heavier until tommarow, I am actually happy my cycles are getting longer and my lutheal phases are longer to, and I am ovulating, now I am gonna check his spermies and see about some clomid next time up...

Way to be positive! I'm glad that your cycles are lengthening and your LP too! :)

A sperm check is a good idea. How does your DH feel about it? I mentioned it a couple of months ago to my DH and he acted like I said I wanted to have his balls removed. :haha: I hope it all goes well and the clomid gets you closer to your BFP. :)

Hi ladies !
so after my BFN.. i decided that i will be ok and just try harder if AF doesnt show. I went in this morning, I went to the restroom this mornign and when i wiped i was spotting ..(sorry about the TMI) i still dont feel any cramps or anything... :nope::shrug: i dont know that AF is supposed to come tomorrow well see....

Good luck Heavenly!! I am also 39 (turning 40 in May)... nice to see someone that is my age on here trying too.... I've been trying on and off for 10 years - so not sure what our next step is at this time. Many on the board are in their 20's or very early 30's it seems. I really hope you get your BFP soon!!!:thumbup::flower:

I just turned 39 last wknd. Getting older while TTC #1 after a year of trying (or more) sux way worse than "just getting older", doesn't it?

We have a >35 forum that really tends to focus on those LTTC, 35+ & dealing with our "unique" issues. It's given me hope to see 44+ get BFP's after LTTC... [-o<

Hi LilSluz... something weird going on with the quotes for sure... That was my quote... Hi there - I'm Maria.... nice to e-meet you... and thanks for the info may check it out - I'm 39 going on 40 in May. GL to you!!!:flower:[/QUOTE]

oops! I just caught that today too. I am not quite savvy at the quotes yet - was trying to delete out some of the xtra stuff & must have deleted the begin
thingy :haha:

Nice to meet you Maria! I saw today that you did join us at >35 - yay! :happydance:

I just turned 39 last wknd. Getting older while TTC #1 after a year of trying (or more) sux way worse than "just getting older", doesn't it?

We have a >35 forum that really tends to focus on those LTTC, 35+ & dealing with our "unique" issues. It's given me hope to see 44+ get BFP's after LTTC... [-o<

[/QUOTE]
Good to have more older pals on here. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

We are glad to have you, too, Heavenly O:) :hugs:

[/QUOTE]
Good to have more older pals on here. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

We are glad to have you, too, Heavenly O:) :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Argh - sorry! I'm giving up on quotes today! signing out

Hiya ladies

This seemed like a friendly group for me to speak to - hope you don't mind me crashing the party.

My AF is due around the 7th Feb, and since a few days after my rough Ov date my BB's have been so sore! Doesn't usually happen until a few days before AF comes so wondering if it's a sign - FX!

This is really only our 2nd month of TTC with any science behind it....I was pretty proud of myself working out dates etc until I saw all of you ladies with your temps and charts - any advice greatly appreaciated :kiss:

Anyway - good luck everyone, and congrats to everyone who's had a BFP already

xxx

Hiya ladies

This seemed like a friendly group for me to speak to - hope you don't mind me crashing the party.

My AF is due around the 7th Feb, and since a few days after my rough Ov date my BB's have been so sore! Doesn't usually happen until a few days before AF comes so wondering if it's a sign - FX!

This is really only our 2nd month of TTC with any science behind it....I was pretty proud of myself working out dates etc until I saw all of you ladies with your temps and charts - any advice greatly appreaciated :kiss:

xxx

:hi: Welcome to the TWW! I hope you journey to a BFP is short and sweet. :)

I found it hard to figure out dates, so good on you. My cycle was so all over the place when I got off the pill that I had no idea when to expect my period or when I ov'd. I much prefer having fertility friend do it for me. :)

Hey ladies
Just love being back on this forum and knowing I am not the only person going through this.
I am 3 or 4 dpo today. I think I ov'd on sat or sun just gone. Got a opk positive result sat that was even stronger on Sunday and dtd all weekend. ;-)
My cycles are much longer since my miscaarraige in October and I seem to ov later too, cd21,22 or 23. So I am
Gonna wait until Friday 10th before testing (af due weds 8th according to my app).
I am trying not to syptom spot BUT I still do!

Good luck everyone x

Good luck Trying2becalm - I am at the same point as you - O on sun 29th now 4dpo. :dust:

That's cool. When would your af be due? Is your cycle shorter than mine or the same?

I am just glad to know I defo ov'd. And that we did not waste the opportunity. Everything else is out of our hands.

Fingers crossed for you. How are you feeling about the TWW this month?

Thank you :) I think I'm due Fri 10th - that is what mymonthlycycles website gives me when I put in following criteria:
Last period: Sat January 14, 2012; Average cycle length: 27 days; Luteal phase: 12 days.
And that gives me the Ov on Sun 29th which is the same as fertility friend.

But last month was 26 days, 12 days luteal phase

When I get AF I start to spot a couple of days previous to it and always find it hard to plot. Especially when I get nothing all day but then a lot just before bedtime.

I am feeling like it's going to be a long wait but this site keeps me going!! Tummy feels heavy but nothing unusual. Is this your 1st month ttc after m/c ( :hugs: ) XX

No. It's our third month. But I have been avoiding the sites etc that i was on before until now. Just found it hard to admit/accept completely that I was back to square one. But now I can feel more optimistic.

Hiya ladies

xxx

Good luck to you too!! FX :hugs:

Hi ladies !
so after my BFN.. i decided that i will be ok and just try harder if AF doesnt show. I went in this morning, I went to the restroom this mornign and when i wiped i was spotting ..(sorry about the TMI) i still dont feel any cramps or anything... :nope::shrug: i dont know that AF is supposed to come tomorrow well see....

me and you are in the same boat honey:) Keri too! Hang in there! I keep hoping it is IB, but I am pretty sure it is AF.:cry:

On to Clomid #4 and IUI next cycle!!

@Wendy- I hope that we get our BFP'S, soon... I am still hoping it was IB.. but who knows. Either way im so grateful to the ladies on here! :thumbup::hugs:

Hiya ladies

xxx

Welcome IckleBlondie! Sore boobs are a sign, but mine were sore last month & got AF. They are sore again this month. Try not to get too crazy about signs b/c a lot of them could just be due to LP, hormones, pre-AF, or a number of things - like heartburn & gas are signs, but they are also signs of - heartburn & gas (lol)

Have you been charting? A lot of us do fertilityfriend.com so you don't really have to worry about getting dates wrong too much. I didn't wanna do it at 1st (TTC > 1 yr now), but I've learned so much from doing it & now I look fwd to it. It will teach you a lot. OPK's help a lot too.

Good luck! :hugs:

Oh Wendy! I was so sure it was your month! Sorry if I'm showing my ignorance, but what is IUI?

Keri - That's a bummer! Good luck getting your hubby to get his swimmers checked. My husband had surgery as a kid that had the potential side effect of causing decreased fertility, so I asked if he would be up for having them checked eventually. He looked at me like I had two heads.

Hi to everyone else! :wave:

AFM - Not many symptoms to speak of. I'm tired and my back aches, but that's about it. A little bit of cramping earlier (just expanding) and some nausea, but no morning sickness yet! (knock on wood!) I also had a dream last night that I was having twins! :twinboys: Ahh!!!!

I told my husband today I want to go get them check and he said he wants a divorce! Im just kidding...He agrees is he is 100% for it, I swear I have the best husband ever! He does dishes -laundry he cooks, not alot of woman get that lucky.....:thumbup:
I didn't think implantation bleeding because this is how it came last month...
I just asked him to go get me tampons and he is going no questions asked OK HONEY!
And I looked at him and said honey you are the best husband ever created do you know most men would not do that? He is just awesome, he would be an amazing father...He would get up and feed the baby, he gets up and makes me breakfast everyday!
PS NO CRAMPS HERE YET...IT"S 4:40 PM and not 1 drop yet...

11 dpo and i am anxious. Af is to arrive on the 6th and I am going crazy. I keep getting bfn...am I testing too early? feel like :cry:...

JuJukrys- you are still early, so dont give up. Wait until the 6th and try again

I told my husband today I want to go get them check and he said he wants a divorce! Im just kidding...He agrees is he is 100% for it, I swear I have the best husband ever! He does dishes -laundry he cooks, not alot of woman get that lucky.....:thumbup:
I just asked him to go get me tampons and he is going no questions asked OK HONEY!
And I looked at him and said honey you are the best husband ever created do you know most men would not do that? He is just awesome, he would be an amazing father...He would get up and feed the baby, he gets up and makes me breakfast everyday!

Your husband sounds like my husband :)!...

KUDOS to AWESOME HUSBANDS...

and baby :dust: to you !.

And where exactly did you get that husband from? He does dishes & laundry & - wait - gets you TAMPONS? I didn't know those existed! :p :lol:

heh if i found a guy like that i might not be doing it by myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->