Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well believe it or not we met at a bar in Illinois 6 year ago..https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/sexyseth3.jpg
and he is beautiful...........
Our wedding https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/keri-seth.jpg
I looked over and went woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I told my friend that night I was gonna marry him, 1 year later we got married. This Feb 14th its been 6 years, the happiest 6 years of my life, we both have no children

Well believe it or not we met at a bar in Illinois 6 year ago..https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/sexyseth3.jpg
and he is beautiful...........
Our wedding https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/keri-seth.jpg
I looked over and went woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I told my friend that night I was gonna marry him, 1 year later we got married. This Feb 14th its been 6 years, the happiest 6 years of my life, we both have no children

OMG, he looks just like my ex-bf! how funny! i used to LOUV long-haired guys..well, I grew up in the 80's/90's so what can I say? LOL

You GO girl ;-)

heh if i found a guy like that i might not be doing it by myself

LOL; awww, good luck to you DrSquid! Thats ok, that kinda thing only seems to happen to "other girls" (who are really, really, really lucky!)

Its better to have no husband than one that really sux, tho. Mine has only cooperated w/me for the last month - and thats only b/c I go above & beyond the call of duty! (TMI alert). And I'm 39 (now) & he's 42 - no spring chickens you know?

But, Ive been trying for a year, by myself, even tho we are married (if that makes sense?)... yeah, its been a bit challenging

11 dpo and i am anxious. Af is to arrive on the 6th and I am going crazy. I keep getting bfn...am I testing too early? feel like :cry:...

You are still way early! I didn't implant until 11dpo with my first pregnancy, so you have plenty of time! Chin up sweetie! :hugs:

My hubby is the same way! He's the BEST! I took a two hour nap tonight and he cleaned our entire main floor and did all the dishes. He always does stuff like that though. You should see him every time I gag too. He's so concerned. It's adorable. He's so great with my niece too. She won't sit with ANYONE - she's at that age - and she sees him, yells "LER!" (his name is Tyler, but she can't say it yet), and walks over and crawls into his lap where she'll sit for hours. It just about breaks my heart every time!

lil- sorry you are going through that. yeah i am happy by myself. own my own house, make my own money etc. be nice to have a ready supply of free sperm but.. my friends have been really supportive of me doing this myself (except one who seems desperate to find me a man),. to be qute honest im not really interested in dating right now. if i meet someone i like.. sure. but im not looking. i know i am super picky which im fine with so i dont really bother with internet dating etc anymore because i know that if i dont click with someone when i meet them ,it wont work.

keri - i dont envy your shower drain =) mine is bad enough with just my long hair

Well hello af she kicked in...:cry:

Oh crap Keri, I am sorry hon. I will be joining you soon....more brown spotting and a little red after a BM (TMI) Sh*t. She is on the way:(

Your husband is a cutie. I got a good hubby, too. He is so good to me-still opens the car doors for me and everything. Our 1st year anniversary is April 4th:)

Oh crap Keri, I am sorry hon. I will be joining you soon....more brown spotting and a little red after a BM (TMI) Sh*t. She is on the way:(

Your husband is a cutie. I got a good hubby, too. He is so good to me-still opens the car doors for me and everything. Our 1st year anniversary is April 4th:)
Ah its your 1st year, is this your first baby Wendy? They say usually a healthy couple it can take a year, but you have endo like me so I know how that goes, have you ever tried clomid? I know my tubes are open, I also ovulate, but what I am wondering is when the egg drops I am wondering if my egg does not drop, I wonder if they just all turn into a cist, is that possible?
Thanks for the compliment on the hubby, he is beautiful to me...

Hello ladies! This thread keeps growing, so I hope you don't mind one more ;) I've read through all the pages! Took some time but I am finally caught up now.
Well, my name is Sarah. I am 26 yrs old, have been happily married for 3 1/2 yrs, and last month was our first month TTC (No luck the first go round! Lol). My last cycle was 37 days (unaware at this point what my norm is), ovulated on CD 23, & had a LP of 14 days. I am currently on CD 4, so I'm waiting to join you ladies in the TWW!!

A big congrats to everyone who have gotten their BFP!!! And FX for everyone else trying!! :)

Wendy- Sorry to hear about AF :( I've been rooting for you!

Ah its your 1st year, is this your first baby Wendy? They say usually a healthy couple it can take a year, but you have endo like me so I know how that goes, have you ever tried clomid? I know my tubes are open, I also ovulate, but what I am wondering is when the egg drops I am wondering if my egg does not drop, I wonder if they just all turn into a cist, is that possible?
Thanks for the compliment on the hubby, he is beautiful to me...

Actually I don't have endo....I had a pelvic ultrasound to check all that out...no endo, just a few small cysts on my right ovary.

Yes, we are TTC our 1st baby. I have been on 3 cycles of Clomid now, and no luck yet. My hubby has some sperm issues though. He had a SA in Nov, and he has poor morphology. He started taking FertileAid for Men ASAP. I am hoping it worked!!

Our plan for this next cycle is to do IUI-that is where my hubs gives a sperm sample, they clean it so only the good sperm are left, then put it in a catheter type thing and inject it right into my uterus, after I get a pos OPK. That way the spermies are right there waiting for the egg. It is very inexpensive. I hope it works!!

Aww...I'm sorry AF showed up, Keri and Wendy! :hugs:

IUI sounds like a good next step, Wendy! Getting those sperm ready to meet the egg. :)

And Keri - good job spotting the hottie at the bar. ;) lol. Good men are hard to find, so good on you for finding a good one and keeping him! 6 years on V-day! Congrats! :)

My DH is less of a rockstar and more of a hippie. lol. But he's pretty good too. He's anti-SA, but he's so supportive, even when he was NTNP and I was TTC. It's nice to be on the same page now. He's always been good about buying the tampons and pads. He tries to clean around the house, but I'm so anal about it that I usually tell him to leave it. The way he washes dishes makes me grit my teeth...though he has tried to alter his methods to make me feel better about it. I'll probably have to give in eventually and let him do it, but it's hard.

hey ladies - 7Am in the uk - well twenty past now i have finished reading - and as usual you girls have been busy!

sorry for those with af :( , good luck to those testing soon, and 'we are getting there' to those still in the first week like me!

welcome news ladies :)

wendy that is promising doing it that way, did you mean expensive? you put inexpensive. good luck with the clomid girls.

love your wedding pic keri you both look beautiful :)

Glad you doing well sarah, hopefully you won't get morning sickness , i never did :)

Have a great day x

Sorry to all of you who's AF showed up. Wishing you all :bfp:'s ASAP. :)

Im waiting for my blood test results so then it will feel real that Im pregnant. Went to the doctors yesterday to get results back to see if im fertile (this was from before I found out that im pregnant) anyway got my results back and the doctor told me I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). So I am over the moon that I feel pregnant while having PCOS as it causes alot of trouble with fertility. But now I really need to relax and not stress over anything as the doctor gave me a info sheet of the risks etc and PCOS can cause heart problems, high blood pressure, miscarriages, still borns etc. Im a little worried now but I know there are alot of women out there that have it and have had perfect pregnancies and healthy babies. But atleast I know that this is the reason why it took me 3 years to fall pregnant with my first.
Just wanted to share my news with you all. :)

Baby :dust: to you all. xx

Wendy and Keri, sorry to hear that darn :witch: arrived. I was so hoping this would be it for you!!!!

Question ladies: 12dpo for me today, and a significant temp drop (below coverline). It's a bit curious, because AF is not due to arrive until Monday... and she is never early. Do any of you have temp drops a few days before AF too? I fear she's on her way :(

Im waiting for my blood test results so then it will feel real that Im pregnant. Went to the doctors yesterday to get results back to see if im fertile (this was from before I found out that im pregnant) anyway got my results back and the doctor told me I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). So I am over the moon that I feel pregnant while having PCOS as it causes alot of trouble with fertility. But now I really need to relax and not stress over anything as the doctor gave me a info sheet of the risks etc and PCOS can cause heart problems, high blood pressure, miscarriages, still borns etc. Im a little worried now but I know there are alot of women out there that have it and have had perfect pregnancies and healthy babies. But atleast I know that this is the reason why it took me 3 years to fall pregnant with my first.

Congratulations Sammie! :happydance: That has to be stressful, but please try to relax - do whatever it takes: meditation, breathing, etc. I know - easier said than done, but I've been researching stress since I have a high-stress job (& 2 M/C's) & found this (in case anyone interested):

"Researchers have long known that during times of stress, the brain releases several hormones -- including one called corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH). In past research, women who deliver prematurely or have low-birth-weight babies were often found to have high levels of CRH in their bloodstream, and other studies show a greater risk of miscarriage in women reporting stress. CRH is a hormone the brain secretes in reaction to physical or emotional stress, and it is also produced in the placenta and the uterus of a pregnant woman to trigger uterine contractions during delivery."

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20030605/how-stress-causes-miscarriage

Good luck to you & keep us posted! :thumbup:

Great news and huge congrats. Wishing you a h&h 9 mths x

Posey usually when your temp drops it will stay low all the way up til af,
Wendy I had IUI it did not work, I hope it works for you...
I had it with my X husband using donor sperm, my x had no sperm.
I might try clomid and an HCG shot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->