Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Wendy and Keri, sorry to hear that darn :witch: arrived. I was so hoping this would be it for you!!!!

Question ladies: 12dpo for me today, and a significant temp drop (below coverline). It's a bit curious, because AF is not due to arrive until Monday... and she is never early. Do any of you have temp drops a few days before AF too? I fear she's on her way :(

I have and sometimes it even goes back up and gives me a little bit of hope before falling way below the coverline. I hope that's not what's going to happen with you though. I hope it pops back up and keeps on rising. :)

Wendy- You're very welcome!
I'm not in the TTW yet, only on CD 5 right now, so I have a ways to go... I'm
so impatient!! Lol. AF is just going away now & I tend to ovulate late in my cycle
since they are long.
So, this IUI sounds very promising!!! I'll keep my FX for you! Maybe it'll be both
our months & we can be bump buddies, Yayyy!! Pretty wishful thinking for me
since it'll only be my 2nd month TTC & I have endo, but gotta stay positive,
right?! :)

Sammie- I will keep you in my prays for a H&H 9 months! :)

Posey- I hope AF doesn't rear her ugly face!!! FX

Have a great day everyone!

AFM: My temps are finally dropping after stopping the meds. I guess it's finally making its way out of my system. The symptoms are still hanging about though. Top of my list is the tiredness. I needed a nap after work today. And then there's the whoa my nausea and now my teeth are bothering me. It's something that happened last month too. I'm trying not read too much into things....but darn it. It is so hard not to. I think the bloating I have going on is to blame.

Today is 12DPO (most likely, but who knows) and I usually expect AF around now, so I won't be surprised if she shows her ugly face this weekend. But because I have no idea what my cycle is doing, I suppose I don't actually know when to expect her to come. I'm still planning on testing on Monday if AF stays away, but I've decided that I'm giving her until next Friday to show up before I get excited about anything. Because by then she'll actually be late since the doc said I should expect a bleed within 3-5 days of stopping the meds and I'm giving my body some extra leeway in case it's feeling like it wants to play games or be crazy this month. But, the way my belly has been feeling, I don't think that'll be an issue...

Wendy and Keri, sorry to hear that darn :witch: arrived. I was so hoping this would be it for you!!!!

Question ladies: 12dpo for me today, and a significant temp drop (below coverline). It's a bit curious, because AF is not due to arrive until Monday... and she is never early. Do any of you have temp drops a few days before AF too? I fear she's on her way :(

I have and sometimes it even goes back up and gives me a little bit of hope before falling way below the coverline. I hope that's not what's going to happen with you though. I hope it pops back up and keeps on rising. :)

Thanks Ella (and Keri) for your input, I was afraid of that lol. Oh well, I was not holding out too much hope for this month anyways... but it's so hard to shake that feeling of another month gone by with no luck. I know you all know it well. :nope:

I'm going to try PreSeed this coming month, gosh I hope it works. Fx for those still in!

Wendy, oh boy I hope IUI is the ticket this coming month. How long have you been trying again? xo

Oh dear, now I'm worried. Went to the washroom and I'm spotting... but that would mean that this LP was only 11 days, when it's always at least 14 days. Does this mean something is 'wrong' with me? Grrrrrrr.

Oh dear, now I'm worried. Went to the washroom and I'm spotting... but that would mean that this LP was only 11 days, when it's always at least 14 days. Does this mean something is 'wrong' with me? Grrrrrrr.

Could it be that you ovulated earlier than you thought?... Or maybe it's implantation?! Didn't Sarah (the other one, that's my name also, Lol) have implantation late, at around 11dpo?? FX for that!!! :)

Could it be that you ovulated earlier than you thought?... Or maybe it's implantation?! Didn't Sarah (the other one, that's my name also, Lol) have implantation late, at around 11dpo?? FX for that!!! :)

Well my temps have been risen for 12 days now, and that is fairly closely corresponding to my cm pattern, so I don't think my ov. day is off. I'm also only on cd28, and my cycles are usually at least 31 days.

I suppose there is a very slim chance it's IB, but in my heart of hearts I just don't think it is... I think the witch has arrived, unwelcome as always.

Thank you for 'being here'! I don't know who I would talk to about all of this if I didn't have this thread :) I talk to my sister and friends, but they aren't TTC and so they don't understand my stresses :) xo

This Sarah is on to something! Fx for implantation!! :)

Wendy- You're very welcome!
I'm not in the TTW yet, only on CD 5 right now, so I have a ways to go... I'm
so impatient!! Lol. AF is just going away now & I tend to ovulate late in my cycle
since they are long.
So, this IUI sounds very promising!!! I'll keep my FX for you! Maybe it'll be both
our months & we can be bump buddies, Yayyy!! Pretty wishful thinking for me
since it'll only be my 2nd month TTC & I have endo, but gotta stay positive,
right?! :)

Sammie- I will keep you in my prays for a H&H 9 months! :)

Posey- I hope AF doesn't rear her ugly face!!! FX

Have a great day everyone!

That would be so cool to be bump buddies:) Yes, I am excited about the IUI!!
AF is not here quite yet, still just spotting. But I ovulate earlier, so I may catch up to you and we may be in the TWW together!!!:happydance:

Well my temps have been risen for 12 days now, and that is fairly closely corresponding to my cm pattern, so I don't think my ov. day is off. I'm also only on cd28, and my cycles are usually at least 31 days.

I suppose there is a very slim chance it's IB, but in my heart of hearts I just don't think it is... I think the witch has arrived, unwelcome as always.

Thank you for 'being here'! I don't know who I would talk to about all of this if I didn't have this thread :) I talk to my sister and friends, but they aren't TTC and so they don't understand my stresses :) xo

Aww honey, don't give up yet-could still be IB!! Do you normally spot? I always do-usually 2-3 days before AF.

I have been having dreams about looking at a positive pregnancy test...at least two now. And up till these dreams, I havent had dreams recently that I actually remember. (maybe its all the pregnancy test I view on here too! LOL)

Babyonbrain- You're in Wisconsin, huh? We're "neighbors" Lol. And BTW your picture is sooo cute! Says you're TTC #3, how old are your other two?

SJS- Yes lovely dreary Wisconsin! A friend and an acquaintance of mine are moving to MN! When are you testing??
My youngest will be 3 TOMORROW!!! :( and my oldest will be 5 in MARCH :( The first two were conceived by NTNP. Actually trying, and WAITING...sucks! LOL. I really need to stop reading the statistics about how long it could take to conceive. And I hate reading about all these ladies getting evaps and mistaking them for BFPs....never realized how common that seems to be. Basically its like you cant get excited until go to DR and have it confirmed. I must have been very naive with my two pregnancies.

Aww honey, don't give up yet-could still be IB!! Do you normally spot? I always do-usually 2-3 days before AF.

Thank you for the thoughts Wendy :) Unfortunately AF has arrived in full force already, that didn't take long. I never spot for days before, so I thought she was here when I was spotting.

That means this LP was 11 days. The months before they have been at least 14 days... should I be concerned, ladies? I am worried now.:nope: I know my LP isn't supposed to vary that much. Does anyone have any input?

Posey~ I dont think its cause for concern? How long have you been tracking your cycyles? My cycles have been all messed up since I had mirena taken out. I havent been tracking very long but knew they are irregular. There are things like stress(e.g trying to conceive and WAIT to test, LOL) that can mess cycles up. If you recently began exercise program, new medications, etc. Sorry to hear about AF-GL...luck of the irish in MARCH

I had IB at 11dpo. Just one pink wipe though.

I have been having dreams about looking at a positive pregnancy test...at least two now. And up till these dreams, I havent had dreams recently that I actually remember. (maybe its all the pregnancy test I view on here too! LOL)

That could be a sign! I had a dream that I got my BFP and then did the very next day. I've also been dreaming about babies lately too!

I know that vivid dreams in general can be a symptom.

i had a dream my boobs turned blue and that was how i knew i was pregnant. unfortunately i got a :bfn: =(

Posey~ I dont think its cause for concern? How long have you been tracking your cycyles? My cycles have been all messed up since I had mirena taken out. I havent been tracking very long but knew they are irregular. There are things like stress(e.g trying to conceive and WAIT to test, LOL) that can mess cycles up. If you recently began exercise program, new medications, etc. Sorry to hear about AF-GL...luck of the irish in MARCH

Thanks for the GL babyonbrain :) I haven't been on any birth control/hormones in over a year, so it couldn't be that. I'm also on no medication, or haven't done anything 'differently' this month. I've been ttc for four months, and my cycle lengths have been 34, 31, 31, and now 27. My LP have been at least 14 days with my other cycles, and now this one was 11. You don't think I should worry? I hope everything is okay in there... I'm trying not to worry, but am failing miserably... lol.:nope:

Sorry to all of you who's AF showed up. Wishing you all :bfp:'s ASAP. :)

Im waiting for my blood test results so then it will feel real that Im pregnant. Went to the doctors yesterday to get results back to see if im fertile (this was from before I found out that im pregnant) anyway got my results back and the doctor told me I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). So I am over the moon that I feel pregnant while having PCOS as it causes alot of trouble with fertility. But now I really need to relax and not stress over anything as the doctor gave me a info sheet of the risks etc and PCOS can cause heart problems, high blood pressure, miscarriages, still borns etc. Im a little worried now but I know there are alot of women out there that have it and have had perfect pregnancies and healthy babies. But atleast I know that this is the reason why it took me 3 years to fall pregnant with my first.
Just wanted to share my news with you all. :)

Baby :dust: to you all. xx

Congratulations Sammie! :happydance: That has to be stressful, but please try to relax - do whatever it takes: meditation, breathing, etc. I know - easier said than done, but I've been researching stress since I have a high-stress job (& 2 M/C's) & found this (in case anyone interested):

"Researchers have long known that during times of stress, the brain releases several hormones -- including one called corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH). In past research, women who deliver prematurely or have low-birth-weight babies were often found to have high levels of CRH in their bloodstream, and other studies show a greater risk of miscarriage in women reporting stress. CRH is a hormone the brain secretes in reaction to physical or emotional stress, and it is also produced in the placenta and the uterus of a pregnant woman to trigger uterine contractions during delivery."

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20030605/how-stress-causes-miscarriage

Good luck to you & keep us posted! :thumbup:

Thankyou :) That is good to know. Been trying not to stress at all or atleast not too much but Im a big stress head. Its like it just comes naturally for me. Lol But I need to try harder i think because dont think I could deal with a m/c this time. Touch wood that doesnt happen. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->