Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I have been having dreams about looking at a positive pregnancy test...at least two now. And up till these dreams, I havent had dreams recently that I actually remember. (maybe its all the pregnancy test I view on here too! LOL)

That could be a sign! I had a dream that I got my BFP and then did the very next day. I've also been dreaming about babies lately too!

I know that vivid dreams in general can be a symptom.

How strange you guys are talking about dreams? I have O probs & never, ever got +OPK until just in Dec - it was DAY28 & I only tested b/c I had a dream of a +OPK smiley face. Lo & behold, I said that's stupid on Day 28, but I'll test anyway - was positive! (smiley face!) And later that day - positive smiley again! And I didn't take it all that seriously (was first time for +OPK & thought something must be funny - Day28?) but it turned out that I DID ovulate that day! For the 1st time since TTC! I didn't know what I was doing & didn't realize until later that it could happen, but Cycle ended up being 43 days long... (so, math worked out)

Good Evening Ladies,
hows everyone? Im good no sign yet of AF.. im hoping that is a good sign.. :thumbup: good luck to all the ladies...

Good Evening Ladies,
hows everyone? Im good no sign yet of AF.. im hoping that is a good sign.. :thumbup: good luck to all the ladies...

How many dpo are you???

I am 13dpo and spotting brown. That means AF is on the way....oh well. GL JoJo!!!

Good Evening Ladies,

How many dpo are you???

I am 13dpo and spotting brown. That means AF is on the way....oh well. GL JoJo!!!

I am not too sure when i Ov'D but i am guessing between the 16-19.. the :witch: hasnt got me yet and my expected first day of her was today. Im going to wait until sunday to possibly test again... FX'D
Im sorry that she got you wendy. here's some :dust::dust:

I'm officially late:) everything smells so strong and all juices are to sweet. I know I'm not out of the woods yet, but I feel like I can breathe a little. So sorry to the ones being visited:( gl to the ones testing soon, and congrats to any bfps I may have missed. I only use my phone to check so I miss a lot.

I'm officially late:) everything smells so strong and all juices are to sweet. I know I'm not out of the woods yet, but I feel like I can breathe a little. So sorry to the ones being visited:( gl to the ones testing soon, and congrats to any bfps I may have missed. I only use my phone to check so I miss a lot.

Sounds positive! Fingers crossed for you. I am going to hold out until next Friday to test if af does not come first... Or maybe Monday... If I can

Sounds positive! Fingers crossed for you. I am going to hold out until next Friday to test if af does not come first... Or maybe Monday... If I can
. Thank you! I got a bfp at 8dpo. I'm just really scared of m/c bc I've had them b4. One natural loss and one ectopic. Fx for you! Hope you get a bfp!!!!!!!!

Wendy did you start yet? I am so mad, my anniversary is next monday and I have no money..I paid 200 to my cable, 200 to my electric, and 665 for my morgage Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and I started af I am mad dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJS- Yes lovely dreary Wisconsin! A friend and an acquaintance of mine are moving to MN! When are you testing??
My youngest will be 3 TOMORROW!!! :( and my oldest will be 5 in MARCH :( The first two were conceived by NTNP. Actually trying, and WAITING...sucks! LOL. I really need to stop reading the statistics about how long it could take to conceive. And I hate reading about all these ladies getting evaps and mistaking them for BFPs....never realized how common that seems to be. Basically its like you cant get excited until go to DR and have it confirmed. I must have been very naive with my two pregnancies.

Im in Illinois.............
Don't ever move to Illinois!

i had a dream my boobs turned blue and that was how i knew i was pregnant. unfortunately i got a :bfn: =(

That is a pretty crazy dream! But I guess I'm one to talk. I keep having the STRANGEST dreams ever to the point where sometimes I talk and cry in my sleep and my hubby can't wake me up for a few minutes!

Posey~ I dont think its cause for concern? How long have you been tracking your cycyles? My cycles have been all messed up since I had mirena taken out. I havent been tracking very long but knew they are irregular. There are things like stress(e.g trying to conceive and WAIT to test, LOL) that can mess cycles up. If you recently began exercise program, new medications, etc. Sorry to hear about AF-GL...luck of the irish in MARCH

Thanks for the GL babyonbrain :) I haven't been on any birth control/hormones in over a year, so it couldn't be that. I'm also on no medication, or haven't done anything 'differently' this month. I've been ttc for four months, and my cycle lengths have been 34, 31, 31, and now 27. My LP have been at least 14 days with my other cycles, and now this one was 11. You don't think I should worry? I hope everything is okay in there... I'm trying not to worry, but am failing miserably... lol.:nope:

I wouldn't be too concerned Posey. Our bodies tend to regulate themselves in odd ways. I had 28 day cycles for 14 years and then they just suddenly changed to 30 days. Then I had a 34 day cycle. And then two BFPs, so I don't know how long they would've been then. Do you use OPKs? I wish you were closer. I'd send you a box of 20 I bought on sale just before I got my BFP.

I have been having dreams about looking at a positive pregnancy test...at least two now. And up till these dreams, I havent had dreams recently that I actually remember. (maybe its all the pregnancy test I view on here too! LOL)

That could be a sign! I had a dream that I got my BFP and then did the very next day. I've also been dreaming about babies lately too!

How strange you guys are talking about dreams? I have O probs & never, ever got +OPK until just in Dec - it was DAY28 & I only tested b/c I had a dream of a +OPK smiley face. Lo & behold, I said that's stupid on Day 28, but I'll test anyway - was positive! (smiley face!) And later that day - positive smiley again! And I didn't take it all that seriously (was first time for +OPK & thought something must be funny - Day28?) but it turned out that I DID ovulate that day! For the 1st time since TTC! I didn't know what I was doing & didn't realize until later that it could happen, but Cycle ended up being 43 days long... (so, math worked out)

That's crazy! With my first pregnancy, I had a dream that I got a BFP and then I tested that morning and did! That's not that surprising though considering that I was a day late at that point and had been planning on testing in the morning, so my mind must have internalized it and played through the situation subconsciously.

Keriwak- I dont think I would EVER move to Illinois. We drive through every year on our way to MO, and it just seems so flat and blah....its a boring drive to say the least.

Posey- It can take up to six months for a normal healthy woman to conceive (20% chance every month)....I know I hate those statistics myself, except for me its more like 15%. Not that it makes you feel any better, but at least you should rest easy that chances are there is nothing wrong with your fertility at this point. I hope you get your BFP very soon though.

Hello there- I went to the store the other day and bought a rotisseri chicken. As soon as I got home I got a big wiff of it and began to dry heave.....I was kind of suprised by that. I think that it would be too early for that kind of stuff. I am not due for AF until the 12th.

Good luck to all the ladies testing!! Baby dust

Posey~ I dont think its cause for concern? How long have you been tracking your cycyles? My cycles have been all messed up since I had mirena taken out. I havent been tracking very long but knew they are irregular. There are things like stress(e.g trying to conceive and WAIT to test, LOL) that can mess cycles up. If you recently began exercise program, new medications, etc. Sorry to hear about AF-GL...luck of the irish in MARCH

Thanks for the GL babyonbrain :) I haven't been on any birth control/hormones in over a year, so it couldn't be that. I'm also on no medication, or haven't done anything 'differently' this month. I've been ttc for four months, and my cycle lengths have been 34, 31, 31, and now 27. My LP have been at least 14 days with my other cycles, and now this one was 11. You don't think I should worry? I hope everything is okay in there... I'm trying not to worry, but am failing miserably... lol.:nope:

I wouldn't be too concerned Posey. Our bodies tend to regulate themselves in odd ways. I had 28 day cycles for 14 years and then they just suddenly changed to 30 days. Then I had a 34 day cycle. And then two BFPs, so I don't know how long they would've been then. Do you use OPKs? I wish you were closer. I'd send you a box of 20 I bought on sale just before I got my BFP.

Thank you Sarah (and other ttc'ers) who have been reassuring. I will just try to relax, see what next month brings. I find I can be more patient if I know I'm 'ok' lol. I have been googling, and other women out there seem to have varying LP lengths too... I figure between 11-14 days is long enough, so I will try not to stress too much. More waiting, waiting, waiting.:coffee:

JoJo, any news for us?! :winkwink: I hope this is it for you!

I'm heading out of town for a couple of days to visit in-laws (wish me luck!!!), so I'll check in with y'all when I'm home. Blessings, health, sticky :dust:, and BFPs to all! xo

That's crazy! With my first pregnancy, I had a dream that I got a BFP and then I tested that morning and did! That's not that surprising though considering that I was a day late at that point and had been planning on testing in the morning, so my mind must have internalized it and played through the situation subconsciously.

Yeah, but that's really cool how our minds can picture something we've never even seen before perfectly before it even happens! :thumbup:

Course it can work the other way - last night I had a dream I had a cold sore on my lip - yuck/ouch! What do you think the 1st thing I saw when I looked in the mirror today? :growlmad:

If dreams are a sign of pregnancy, then perhaps theres a chance for me yet! :loopy: :haha:

Thank you Sarah (and other ttc'ers) who have been reassuring. I will just try to relax, see what next month brings. I find I can be more patient if I know I'm 'ok' lol. I have been googling, and other women out there seem to have varying LP lengths too... I figure between 11-14 days is long enough, so I will try not to stress too much. More waiting, waiting, waiting.:coffee:

JoJo, any news for us?! :winkwink: I hope this is it for you!

I'm heading out of town for a couple of days to visit in-laws (wish me luck!!!), so I'll check in with y'all when I'm home. Blessings, health, sticky :dust:, and BFPs to all! xo

Yes! Definitely don't worry about a varying LP. A variance of 2-3 days some months is normal and isn't much cause for worry.

Actually, mine has gone from 12 to 14 to 16 and back to 12 the last couple of months...

Keriwak- I dont think I would EVER move to Illinois. We drive through every year on our way to MO, and it just seems so flat and blah....its a boring drive to say the least.

Posey- It can take up to six months for a normal healthy woman to conceive (20% chance every month)....I know I hate those statistics myself, except for me its more like 15%. Not that it makes you feel any better, but at least you should rest easy that chances are there is nothing wrong with your fertility at this point. I hope you get your BFP very soon though.

Hello there- I went to the store the other day and bought a rotisseri chicken. As soon as I got home I got a big wiff of it and began to dry heave.....I was kind of suprised by that. I think that it would be too early for that kind of stuff. I am not due for AF until the 12th.

Good luck to all the ladies testing!! Baby dust

Actually it can take normal healthy couple up to a year to conceive....that's why the docs don't interfere until after that year is up. It is a sucky statistic, but hey, we gotta have hope for something right?

AFM: AF showed up today, right on time. 13DPO. So my LP is back to normal, it's just my cycle what was crazy long again (33 days). I'm hoping that AF is back to being short and sweet and that ov is going to return to it's normal time (CD12-14) this next cycle, but DH is going to make sure we keep BDing in case it doesn't. He told me that he's ready for some baby making this next cycle. lol. I've grumped at him about March because he's arranged to be gone for some good bits, but I think if we don't catch the egg in Feb, we'll still have a chance in March. I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed...

SJS- Yes lovely dreary Wisconsin! A friend and an acquaintance of mine are moving to MN! When are you testing??
My youngest will be 3 TOMORROW!!! :( and my oldest will be 5 in MARCH :( The first two were conceived by NTNP. Actually trying, and WAITING...sucks! LOL. I really need to stop reading the statistics about how long it could take to conceive. And I hate reading about all these ladies getting evaps and mistaking them for BFPs....never realized how common that seems to be. Basically its like you cant get excited until go to DR and have it confirmed. I must have been very naive with my two pregnancies.

I actually really like Wisconsin, just maybe not so much in the winter months, Lol. It's pretty much the same as MN. It's been an easy winter this year, I love that!!
I won't be testing for a lonnng time yet. It's drives me mental, I'm so impatient about some things :wacko: My cycles are long, I ovulate late, and I'm only on CD 6 right now! Ugh.
So, you're at the perfect ages right now with your other two for another, huh? At least then you won't have two in diapers at one time, Lol!

I am 13dpo and spotting brown. That means AF is on the way....oh well. GL JoJo!!![/QUOTE]

:dohh: I wish your dang AF would just come already & go away! Then you can get onto your IUI & make that baby, Lol :) FX for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->