Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Keriwak- I dont think I would EVER move to Illinois. We drive through every year on our way to MO, and it just seems so flat and blah....its a boring drive to say the least.

Posey- It can take up to six months for a normal healthy woman to conceive (20% chance every month)....I know I hate those statistics myself, except for me its more like 15%. Not that it makes you feel any better, but at least you should rest easy that chances are there is nothing wrong with your fertility at this point. I hope you get your BFP very soon though.

Hello there- I went to the store the other day and bought a rotisseri chicken. As soon as I got home I got a big wiff of it and began to dry heave.....I was kind of suprised by that. I think that it would be too early for that kind of stuff. I am not due for AF until the 12th.

Good luck to all the ladies testing!! Baby dust
When I was pregnant with my son I had been referred to a Neurologist for optic nerve swelling and I never did anything about it. Well I woke up one morning and was so dizzy and sick, I was convienced I had a brain tumor. So I set up the previsit for the mri and the dr comes in and says you can't have an mri bc your pregnant. I went to the ob a few days maybe a week later and was 5 weeks, and I was sick from then until I was 8 months. Somethimes it happens early so fingers super crossed for you!

Wendy did you start yet? I am so mad, my anniversary is next monday and I have no money..I paid 200 to my cable, 200 to my electric, and 665 for my morgage Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and I started af I am mad dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww honey I am sorry. That rots. AF is not officially here yet, but she is coming. I am still spotting brown. 14 dpo today, so anytime now.:cry:
Maybe it will be our turn next cycle:)

Hi ladies!
How is everyone today? Im good still waiting to see if A shows up ...im spotting a little but i havent been cramping.. and teh BB'S are really tender...take care :flower:
@wendy&Keri... i hope that you ladies have a wonderful day!

Wendy did you start yet? I am so mad, my anniversary is next monday and I have no money..I paid 200 to my cable, 200 to my electric, and 665 for my morgage Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and I started af I am mad dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww honey I am sorry. That rots. AF is not officially here yet, but she is coming. I am still spotting brown. 14 dpo today, so anytime now.:cry:
Ya know spotting brown can last for a week with implantation,
so take your temp in the morning see if its high!

Ya know spotting brown can last for a week with implantation,
so take your temp in the morning see if its high!

I will:)

Oooo now this is a forum for meeeee... Lol.

I tired to get a blood test too early and need to wait another 6 days before the 2 week mark... IT IS SO HARD TO WAIT!!!

Unfortunately I had an MC in Nov 2011 so I guess now I am just so impatient... I am trying to dive into my work to get my mind off it.. I think this week is going to be the longest week EVER!!

Oooo now this is a forum for meeeee... Lol.

I tired to get a blood test too early and need to wait another 6 days before the 2 week mark... IT IS SO HARD TO WAIT!!!

Unfortunately I had an MC in Nov 2011 so I guess now I am just so impatient... I am trying to dive into my work to get my mind off it.. I think this week is going to be the longest week EVER!!

GL in your TWW honey! Welcome, the gals on this thread are great!!

Today I am 10dpo....its been a looong ten days! I know its too early to test but try explaining that to the hubby! Lol. He wanted me to test today and ive been avoiding it because I dont want a BFN lol..BUT he got me to take one and of course its a BFN. Ill be testing again on thursday if AF doesnt show. Ive felt exceptionally yucky this month so I am hopeful....

Pretty sure I can feel a pre-AF headache coming on.....

Fingers XD for all of you ladies who are about to test! :hugs:

X

Today I am 10dpo....its been a looong ten days! I know its too early to test but try explaining that to the hubby! Lol. He wanted me to test today and ive been avoiding it because I dont want a BFN lol..BUT he got me to take one and of course its a BFN. Ill be testing again on thursday if AF doesnt show. Ive felt exceptionally yucky this month so I am hopeful....

It's still early honey!! No worries:) Welcome to the thread!!

:hi: Welcome crkeyyy!!

Have you already gotten your BFP?

I hope this wait moves quickly for you. :)

AFM: OMG...the AF cramps are terrible this month. I don't know why they're so much worse this month than they were last month, but I'm definitely taking more painkillers than usual. I'm just hoping they go away by tomorrow or work is going to be rough.

I hope AF continues to stay away JoJo and Wendy....do you think a double BFP could be waiting in the wings?

hi there im pretty new, i dont really know where to post to have a chat and join in with all you ladies!
Im 5dpo, and i took a pregnancy test and ofcourse it was a BFN!!! I just couldnt help myself but to take it :( i literally have done everything i could this cycle so i will be so dishearted if its a neg on 14dpo. I feel like buying loooaaaddss of pregnancy tests and taking one every single morning. it helps me somehow, helps me to take it days by day rather than waiting so loooonng.

i havent really got many symptoms, tbh i got LOADS of pregnancy symptoms BEFORE i ovulated!!! i had a heavy feeling in my uterus this morning but thats prob a full bladder. i have been weeing more often but i tend to wee alot anyway, my bladder must be small. and im supppeerr mooody, but i get moody when im frustrated or bored and im frustrated about ttc and bored with waiting!!!

aww i hope there lots of BFP this month :)
my 14dpo is on valentines day! so i'll be testing then :)

hi there im pretty new, i dont really know where to post to have a chat and join in with all you ladies!
Im 5dpo, and i took a pregnancy test and ofcourse it was a BFN!!! I just couldnt help myself but to take it :( i literally have done everything i could this cycle so i will be so dishearted if its a neg on 14dpo. I feel like buying loooaaaddss of pregnancy tests and taking one every single morning. it helps me somehow, helps me to take it days by day rather than waiting so loooonng.

i havent really got many symptoms, tbh i got LOADS of pregnancy symptoms BEFORE i ovulated!!! i had a heavy feeling in my uterus this morning but thats prob a full bladder. i have been weeing more often but i tend to wee alot anyway, my bladder must be small. and im supppeerr mooody, but i get moody when im frustrated or bored and im frustrated about ttc and bored with waiting!!!

aww i hope there lots of BFP this month :)
my 14dpo is on valentines day! so i'll be testing then :)

Hi and welcome! Just to say I know how you feel - I am just 7dpo and decided to test everyday from 6dpo (was going to be from 9dpo but just couldn't wait!)...I need to do this to get through the wait. Of course negative today and yesterday but I got 15 one step internet cheapies - dirt cheap for this purpose. I have 1 digi and 2 supermarket ones ready for when I really believe it!

Welcome to all the other new ladies, and hi to the old gang, hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

Welcome to all the new ladies.. hi to everyone! I am still randomly spotting no AF yet... too scared to test... well see what happens... maybe she got lost???:shrug:
Wendy how are you doing?
Kerit- how are you today?

Welcome to all the new ladies.. hi to everyone! I am still randomly spotting no AF yet... too scared to test... well see what happens... maybe she got lost???:shrug:
Wendy how are you doing?

How many dpo? Gl!

Wendy how are you doing?

How many dpo? Gl!

I'm not too sure I don't temp but I was supposed to start the 3rd..and have been spotting but nothing yet. I took a test weds it was neg. I'm tring to see if anything happens in the next week... congrats to you :flower:

Hi ladies-

15 dpo today, still brown spotting. I had some pretty nasty cramps this morning, so I took something. AF should be here-wish she would just get here already! I am not even going to waste a test-normally I spot like this before AF. But 15 dpo is the longest I have gone, so if she doesn't show by tomorrow, then I will take a test.

Wendy how are you doing?

How many dpo? Gl!

I'm not too sure I don't temp but I was supposed to start the 3rd..and have been spotting but nothing yet. I took a test weds it was neg. I'm tring to see if anything happens in the next week... congrats to you :flower:

That sounds promising! Fx:af::af::af:!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->