Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

TierrahBea~ I am the same way. I have been very moody, get like that being bored and WAITING impatiently to test. Hang in there. This site will help you stay grounded and somewhat sane~ LOl.
I ordered a 10 pack of internet cheapies, because I dont think I am going to be able to hold out much longer. This way I have to wait at least until they come in mail!! I have been having cramps on and off the past 3 days, and low back pain today. AF due 12th. STAY AWAY AF. Good luck to all ladies testing tomorrow!

My first TWW since using SoftCups, hope it works for me like it has been for everyone else. TTC #1 for 4 years

AFM: OMG...the AF cramps are terrible this month. I don't know why they're so much worse this month than they were last month, but I'm definitely taking more painkillers than usual. I'm just hoping they go away by tomorrow or work is going to be rough.

I hope AF continues to stay away JoJo and Wendy....do you think a double BFP could be waiting in the wings?

It's possible Ella! I did!

HELLO Ladies,

I will be enjoying the tww tomorrow!. I am so excited but VERY NERVOUS!. I am PRAYING this is it and I will get my :bfp:!...

Welcome to all the new ladies.. hi to everyone! I am still randomly spotting no AF yet... too scared to test... well see what happens... maybe she got lost???:shrug:
Wendy how are you doing?
Kerit- how are you today?

How many dpo? Gl!

I'm not too sure I don't temp but I was supposed to start the 3rd..and have been spotting but nothing yet. I took a test weds it was neg. I'm tring to see if anything happens in the next week... congrats to you :flower:

That sounds promising! Fx:af::af::af:!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping she dosnt come... the DH thinks we are.. were waiting to test so that she is really really late... I'm thinking good thoughts... :thumbup:

Oooo now this is a forum for meeeee... Lol.

I tired to get a blood test too early and need to wait another 6 days before the 2 week mark... IT IS SO HARD TO WAIT!!!

Unfortunately I had an MC in Nov 2011 so I guess now I am just so impatient... I am trying to dive into my work to get my mind off it.. I think this week is going to be the longest week EVER!!

Hello crkeyyy - we are at about the same stage - I am planning to test on Friday when I will be about 12 DPO. We had an MC (silent found at 12 week scan) in October (just before we went to Australia on holiday) and we are in our 3rd cycle back TTC.

I feel your pain!! But time DOES pass so we just have to crack on with living, doing fun stuff, doing well at work, spending time with the people we love and it WILL happen when its right.

Until then - we are all here for each other xx :hugs:

Today I am 10dpo....its been a looong ten days! I know its too early to test but try explaining that to the hubby! Lol. He wanted me to test today and ive been avoiding it because I dont want a BFN lol..BUT he got me to take one and of course its a BFN. Ill be testing again on thursday if AF doesnt show. Ive felt exceptionally yucky this month so I am hopeful....

GOOD LUCK!!!:hugs:

Hiya everyone :hi:
I can't believe im entering the TWW tomorrow it really has flown in!
I was getting slight Ovulation pain last night and this morn, we bd last night and will again tonight, I used OPK this month but used my last one Friday and it was negative so i know Ovulation didn't Occur up to that point, Feeling really positive this month esp as we are going on Holiday at the end of the week so that will keep my mind off it a wee bit , I'll be approx 11 dpo when we get home :)

How is everyone, Gemmy are you in the Tww now? hows things ?

Wendy hows things? i haven't read through all the posts yet, x

Sarah honey hows your lil bump coming along?

WOW so many new girls, its so nice to see :kiss:

Good luck to everyone xxx

I was getting slight Ovulation pain last night and this morn, we bd last night and will again tonight, I used OPK this month but used my last one Friday and it was negative so i know Ovulation didn't Occur up to that point, Feeling really positive this month esp as we are going on Holiday at the end of the week so that will keep my mind off it a wee bit , I'll be approx 11 dpo when we get home :)

Hi Laura! I missed you!

My little bump is still non-existent. Thankfully I'm not showing at all yet, so I don't have to tell my boss yet. Everything is going fine though. No more cramping at all. The nausea is still here, but I haven't thrown up yet, so that's a nice plus. Everyone else in my family was throwing up 3+ times a day when they were pregnant, so I'm considering myself lucky.

How are you feeling?

I have missed you too Laura and I can't believe either how fast time has gone!!

Would you believe I am now 8dpo!!! I am finding it is flying now! I have been filling my time with temping daily and filling out ff, using IC's since 6dpo which of course have all been bfn but it gives me something to look forward to! Now by the end of this week I will either be spotting with af around thurs/fri or I might get my bfp!!!

So have you not detected your O yet? Keep at the bding! x

Hello ladies, just checking-in. I hope you're all well. Afm, cd4, AF has almost left the building I hope :)

I spent time with my in-laws on the weekend, and it was actually very enjoyable. Of course there were many questions of 'when are you going to have kids' blah blah. I told dh's grandma that we're trying, and she of course told the rest of the family... I wish I hadn't, because now I feel some strange sort of pressure to make it happen. You know? And it also comes with many 'just don't think about it, it will happen, blah blah', which I know is good advice... but seriously, how many women seriously ttc can just NOT think about it?! It's so huge, and it's something we want soooooooooo badly... anyways. I'm sure you all understand :)

Best of luck to us all this month, the month of loooooooooooooove xo :flower:

PS - Laura! Good to see you back!!!! Fx for you this month :baby:

Hi Laura! I missed you!

My little bump is still non-existent. Thankfully I'm not showing at all yet, so I don't have to tell my boss yet. Everything is going fine though. No more cramping at all. The nausea is still here, but I haven't thrown up yet, so that's a nice plus. Everyone else in my family was throwing up 3+ times a day when they were pregnant, so I'm considering myself lucky.

How are you feeling?

There will soon be a bump hee hee you will have to post a pic aswell
nausea is awful sometimes you just need to be sick to feel alittle better,:hugs:
I was sick for 9 months its horrid but worth it :baby:

I'm feeling not too bad ive got a cold sniff sniff.. Just wish i could get pregnant , Hubby keeps telling me this is only our 2nd month properly trying for this little one, as he worked away from home when we were trying before, but it just feels like forever! im not very patient as you can probably tell :haha:

Good morning ladies!
well the :witch: got me so im out for this month..lol i wont be testing again until march. I got my results back for the estrogen test.. im a bit low... so well see what the doctor says when i see her the 28th. Good luck to all of you ladies. ~ runs around throwing dust on everyone~

I have missed you too Laura and I can't believe either how fast time has gone!!

Would you believe I am now 8dpo!!! I am finding it is flying now! I have been filling my time with temping daily and filling out ff, using IC's since 6dpo which of course have all been bfn but it gives me something to look forward to! Now by the end of this week I will either be spotting with af around thurs/fri or I might get my bfp!!!

So have you not detected your O yet? Keep at the bding! x

:happydance: 8dpo is brill, wont be long in flying in, i have everything crossed you have a BFP at the end of this wait,

my cycles vary, i had one 30 day cycle but they are usually around 25 26 or 27 days long, last one was 25.. i read that its not classed as an irregular cycle as the variation isn't more than 8 days apart, it just means its harder to predict when ovulation occurs and get pregnant, so i decided to try opk again this time... i used my last test on Friday afternoon and it was negative.. saturday i started to get ewcm and tons more on sunday(TMI) and completely forgot to buy some more opks, soo at least i know O didnt occur up until friday.. and this morning i felt slight O pain so it all kindof stacks up... Think i must have Ovulated today so we will have some fun tonight and guessing im 1dpo tomorrow..

Honestly too we had fun we forgot it was Baby making! so i hope thats helps too, but now i am into the obsessed mode of thinking about it none stop today, Im glad i can switch off when im not in the tww, hard tho when every other person i see is pregnant :haha: ive actually lost count about how many mummys at school are pregnant and everyone keeps asking when i will have another and i just have to smile and say ohh its time enough yet, 2 is great at the mo, grrr

Oops im ranting:haha:

Hi Laura - nice to see you again! FX for you this month!! have fun on vacation...

AFM - I'm going to Ov probably in the next 2 days or so....

Ladies - sorry to all who got their AF in the last week - I've been trying to catch up on all the posts! Hope Valentines Day month is lucky and cupid gives us some baby dust too!

xoxo
Maria

Hi Laura - nice to see you again! FX for you this month!! have fun on vacation...

AFM - I'm going to Ov probably in the next 2 days or so....

Ladies - sorry to all who got their AF in the last week - I've been trying to catch up on all the posts! Hope Valentines Day month is lucky and cupid gives us some baby dust too!

xoxo
Maria

Thanks Dashka :hugs: FX for you too x

I finally made a drs appointment. Its next weds I'm so nervous! I'm waiting till then so if there is going to be a heartbeat it would be there. I'm praying soo hard for a viable pregnancy! But I don't wanna go b4 theres a heartbeat bc I just don't want to hold out hope if there isn't any:( So when I go next Wednesday I'll be 6 weeks so if there's no heartbeat I can go ahead and start trying to move on. Ok sorry I'm done being a negative nancy! I'm still trying to be positive without getting my hopes up to high. Gl to everyone and sorry for ones getting a/f

Hello ladies, just checking-in. I hope you're all well. Afm, cd4, AF has almost left the building I hope :)

I spent time with my in-laws on the weekend, and it was actually very enjoyable. Of course there were many questions of 'when are you going to have kids' blah blah. I told dh's grandma that we're trying, and she of course told the rest of the family... I wish I hadn't, because now I feel some strange sort of pressure to make it happen. You know? And it also comes with many 'just don't think about it, it will happen, blah blah', which I know is good advice... but seriously, how many women seriously ttc can just NOT think about it?! It's so huge, and it's something we want soooooooooo badly... anyways. I'm sure you all understand :)

Best of luck to us all this month, the month of loooooooooooooove xo :flower:

Oh boy, do I hear ya on that! Lol. I love my in-laws but they drive me nuts!! They've been pressuring me it seems like since the day me & my DH started dating :dohh: It's like calm down ppl, I'm not just a baby making machine for your son, Haha. So I forbid my DH from telling anyone we're trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->