Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Tomorrow is the big day! My 1st drs appointment! I'm so hopeful and scared and a nervous wreck haha. Please say a special prayer for me and please pray that the baby is in the right place. Thank you guys! Have a great night!

Tomorrow is the big day! My 1st drs appointment! I'm so hopeful and scared and a nervous wreck haha. Please say a special prayer for me and please pray that the baby is in the right place. Thank you guys! Have a great night!

Good luck!!! I am sure it will all be fine. Hope you have had a good rest in preparation. Let us know how it goes xx:hugs:

Hi ladies. I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day filled with lots of :sex: hehe! Maybe this month-of-love is it for some of us :happydance:

Where are some of the old crew?! Wendy, Laura, Gemmy, Keri, etc... hellooooooo out there!:hi:

Afm, cd13 today. Started to have ewcm so I'm feeling nice and fertile :blush: Goodness meeeeee I hope I can catch the egg this month. If it doesn't happen this cycle or the next, I'm going to make my lovely DH do a spermy sample just to make sure everything is okay that way...

xo :flower: Have a beautiful day ladies.

Hi ladies. I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day filled with lots of :sex: hehe! Maybe this month-of-love is it for some of us :happydance:

Where are some of the old crew?! Wendy, Laura, Gemmy, Keri, etc... hellooooooo out there!:hi:

Afm, cd13 today. Started to have ewcm so I'm feeling nice and fertile :blush: Goodness meeeeee I hope I can catch the egg this month. If it doesn't happen this cycle or the next, I'm going to make my lovely DH do a spermy sample just to make sure everything is okay that way...

I think a lot of the other ladies leave or just stalk until their TWW....I can't seem to leave for some reason. :)

I'm on CD 12 today. I think my body is gearing up to ov too, if the CM is any indication. ;) I thought I might ov yesterday because I had some pains similar to my usual ov-pains, but no dice. I guess we'll have to see when it actually happens. Next month, if this doesn't work out, I'm definitely doing OPKs...

I worry about DH's spermies too, but I think switching to BDing every other day might help. So I'm planning on trying that this cycle....but we'll see how that goes. :)

Hey ladies, wishing you all well! I am still about Posey hun! Only on cd5 so not a lot happening. Trying to keep calm and go with the flow!!

No preseed left this month so not bothering. Still temping - really enjoying temping now I understand it and was almost worth getting my af just so I could have another chart to compare! Going to use my last 4 OPK's on CD 13,14,15,16 and hopefully catch it, I usually do O around then. Am glad that hubby and I are not working on our ovulating weekend (not this coming but the one after...)

So here is hoping for a November bubba, looking forward to getting back in the 2ww!

oh and btw - I won't be testing until due - 10th March - remind me please girls!!! I mustn't test early!!! And no IC's!!!

Good luck to all ladies xx

Great news!!!!!!! Baby has a heartbeat and is where it should be!!!!!!!! Due oct 7th. My chances of m/c drop to 10%. I'm so happy!!!! Thanks for prayers!!!! Have a great day and aas always lots of baby dust!!!!!!!!

Great news!!!!!!! Baby has a heartbeat and is where it should be!!!!!!!! Due oct 7th. My chances of m/c drop to 10%. I'm so happy!!!! Thanks for prayers!!!! Have a great day and aas always lots of baby dust!!!!!!!!

that's great news Hello There!!!! so happy for you! :flower:

Lilsluz - you're so funny...ofcourse we celebrate Valentine's Day in Canada! .... feeling better today but very emotional (so could be weird hormones!).... Hope you had a great one...

Sarah - OMG a lime!!! wow that is fast!!! so great!

Everyone out there - Gemmy, Ella, Wendy, Keri, Laura and everyone I missed - hope you are all doing well and have a great week!!

That is brilliant Hellothere! :) enjoy the peace of mind xx

Lilsluz - you're so funny...ofcourse we celebrate Valentine's Day in Canada! .... feeling better today but very emotional (so could be weird hormones!).... Hope you had a great one...

Everyone out there - Gemmy, Ella, Wendy, Keri, Laura and everyone I missed - hope you are all doing well and have a great week!!

Thanks Maria, you too xx

Wonderful news!! Soo happy for you!!!

Hi ladies, can you tell me what you think of this ... i have had messed up cycles for ages but had a 26 days cycle last month. currently on CD28 have had spotting since CD26 and some cramps but nothing major. when do i test? xx

Hi to all my ladies!!

I have been stalking the thread, and waiting to ovulate:happydance: I am on CD 10 and should ovulate soon, so DH and I have been getting busy!!

This month I started taking FertilAid and drinking Fertili-Tea, and I am getting a lot more EWCM, which is great! No Clomid this month, we are going natural and hoping this is the cycle we get a BFP!!!

Hopefully I will be joining the thread again soon:)

Babydust to everyone!!

I dunno who celebrates what - sorry :dohh: - I'm such a dork! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Until I started buying these Bahamian calendars (complete w/holidays), I never realized that not everybody celebrates all the U.S. holidays I guess its just Thanksgiving, then (maybe)? :?::shrug::dohh: :haha::rofl:

I'm just glad I made you & Sarah A laugh (& myself of course) - we all need a good laugh - espec on here! :haha::winkwink:

AWESOME news! :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I'm still here! I don't post everyday, but I do read and lurk! Laura and Keri, where are you???? I just saw that Gemmy and Wendy posted. I'm glad you ladies are back!

I know!!!! It's going so quickly now, but still not quick enough! I can't wait for September! We're going to start telling more people in 1-2 weeks once I get through the first trimester, so I'm pretty excited about that too!

Hope you're doing well Dashka! I think I've added you to my prayers pretty much every day for a few weeks now. You so deserve your own little baby!

Hello there that is GREAT news!!!!
I am hanging out for around the 6 week mark til I can go for my first scan! When is the earliest they can detect a heartbeat do u know? And what bpm is it considered good for the heart at that stage?
I bet you are over the moon! Congratulations! x

Hello there that is GREAT news!!!!
I am hanging out for around the 6 week mark til I can go for my first scan! When is the earliest they can detect a heartbeat do u know? And what bpm is it considered good for the heart at that stage?
I bet you are over the moon! Congratulations! x

Thank you so much! Yes we're thrilled and so relieved! My dr said today the earliest a hb can be deteted is 5 1/2 wks but for most is closer to 6wks. He said that there is no normal range at that point. If it beats its normal. My little ones heart probably just started yesterday :). Congrats to you!

Thank you so much! Yes we're thrilled and so relieved! My dr said today the earliest a hb can be deteted is 5 1/2 wks but for most is closer to 6wks. He said that there is no normal range at that point. If it beats its normal. My little ones heart probably just started yesterday :). Congrats to you!
Oh I bet it was a beautiful moment for you!

I've heard that once they can detect a heartbeat it dramatically lowers your chance of m/c is that correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->